LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I train my brain to pee in my sleep without having to wake up

1 hour ago, ToriPoponi1994 said:

I was wondering if there are any methods to peeing in my sleep without having to wake up and pee? 

@ToriPoponi1994

good afternoon!

One thing that you have to realize is that the most important thing that you have to understand is that you should be focusing on refocusing your brain to allow itself to pee in a diaper before you worry about training it to allow yourself to pee in your sleep without waking up. People who always ask us about how they to become “incontinent“ seem to understand that they must retrain their brains to allow for this to happen. If they want to become incontinent, the first thing that you have to do is to wear diapers 24 hours a day seven days a week for a while, so that your body gets used to the fact that when it feels the need to release, it will release in a diaper, and eventually when it feels the need to release it will release anywhere, regardless of what you were wearing. This will happen eventually, But it will not be something that happens overnight, and it could take years to happen. Remember when you were doing this you are “Untraining your brain” 

By “untraining your brain” I mean You are basically undoing your potty training to a degree.  My therapist and doctors told me one time to remember it this way: you have to “walk before you can run“. So, in order to be able to release in your sleep, you have to train your brain to do this, but you also have to tell your brain by training it to allow it that it is “OK to pee in a diaper or to release in a diaper“ it doesn’t matter if it’s pee only poop only or both, but you have to retrain your brain to allow this to happen. Once you do this, then it should be easier, but you are not going to be able to decide to throw a diaper on, and then immediately start using them within a couple of days, it just takes time. After a while, when you’re wearing diapers all the time, your body will get used to the fact that has a diaper on, and if you feel it, you were released, because you have been doing it for so long that it is just natural for you.

We who are incontinent understand exactly what this means. It means that when you feel the need to release, you were lease. If it is your bladder, you’re released your bladder contents – if it is your bowels then you release your bowel contents, and sometimes it is convenient, well sometimes it is inconvenient.  People who are incontinent know what this means, and we all have to be ready because we never know when we will release, what we will release, Or how much you were released every time. Your best bet is to put a plan in place where you will say “OK now I’m going to train myself to use my diaper: in order for this to happen you must wear diapers 24 hours a day seven days a week for the safe for the forseeable future because you want to train your brain and your body to accept that it is OK to wet in your pants/diaper.

once you are wetting your pants/diaper, then you can make it so that you will be able to release without any problem, then you worry about releasing while you’re sleeping, and after a while it will become very easy to do it. I started wearing diapers in 2019 myself, because of problems with incontinence, IBS, accidents, and fecal incontinence with fecal urgency, and Now I deal with continuous leakage of urine. So I am incontact both ways, I can tell you that it can be done to train your brain to do this, but you also have to realize that after a while your body will just release when it feels the need, sometimes you won’t be able to stop it. 

what does this feel like: think of it this way: if you are two years old, and you drink some liquid. you want to hold the liquid, But eventually you can’t Hold the liquid, so you pay your diaper. This is basically what it feels like. You don’t have any control of what you are holding, what you were releasing, or when you are releasing it. You have to determine whether this is something that you really want to do, and if you do then you have to make sure that you have the appropriate ways to deal with it. If you were incontinent, you already have these tools in place, and you have hopefully a way that you deal with this every time you change.

good luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed duplicate paragraphs
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey thank you for the advice! I've actually been a diaper lover since I was 7 or 8! I have become 24 7 back in 2016 and love it ever since! It's weird having a love for diapers and I dont know if it's from my autism spectrum disorder or not but I'm happy having diapers in my life and even more happy knowing theres MANY others out there who feel the same way weather its medical or just for fun! 

10 minutes ago, ToriPoponi1994 said:

Hey thank you for the advice! I've actually been a diaper lover since I was 7 or 8! I have become 24 7 back in 2016 and love it ever since! It's weird having a love for diapers and I dont know if it's from my autism spectrum disorder or not but I'm happy having diapers in my life and even more happy knowing theres MANY others out there who feel the same way weather its medical or just for fun! 

@ToriPoponi1994

you are very welcome. You and I do share one thing in common!: I have been a diaper lover since I was about eight years old myself. My brother was nonverbal and physically and mentally disabled as a result of a auto accident when he was about a couple of years old. My mom had to take care of him just like you and take care of a baby. I guess that because my brother always needed diapers all of his life, and he lived 10 years, that for some reason diapers were something that were “taboo“, and for some reason I took one of my brothers diapers and I liked it, because it made me feel good. My mom found out about it, asked me if it felt good, I told her yes it did, and then she took it away and it wasn’t spoken of again. Here I am almost 50, and I still have those urges in those feelings, so in 2019, I started having problems with incontinence, IBS, fecal incontinence with urgency, and continuous weekend of urine. I then decided that I wasn’t going to worry about it, and the diapers not only dealt with my incontinence, but it also helped me deal with the feelings that I was dealing with. There are many of us that are here simply because we love diapers, and each of us has our reasons for being here, how we got here, we all started down the same road, but the end of the road basically means that we are here. Now that we are here, we try to help each other understand what people go through.

there are people on DD who are the autistic spectrum, and they have their own stories about how they deal with diapers, or how It impacted them.   One thing that I have learned, is that you don’t have anything to be ashamed of, worried about, And should not worry about whether or not you were diapers or not. If diapers help you, then they help you. There is no shame in this weather you like them, you wear them, you use them, or whatever. There are many others who are age players, or they are ABs or DLs, but regardless of why we wear or use diapers, there is nothing to be afraid of, ashamed of, or anything like that.  Sometimes it takes a long time to understand and to be able to deal with what you are feeling like, and I am glad that I was able to find people here that were able to help me understand what I am going through. You are not alone, and there are many of us that are here for many different reasons, but we all share one thing in common: diapers.

Welcome aboard!
Brian

1 hour ago, ToriPoponi1994 said:

Since you went 24/7 six years ago, by this time, you should not really be aware of the state of your diaper until you change. If you are, maybe it is because of your ASD, and your focus on the diapers. To use a diaper like a pre toilet trained baby, you must use them like a pre toilet trained baby i.e. without thinking. This means that when you need to void, focus on anything else other than your need to void. As a result your mind will get into the habit of voiding without telling you. After you void, ignore your diaper. You should get to the stage that the diaper is like your socks or any other piece of clothing. You don't keep checking your feet to see the state of your socks - you trust them to do their job. The same with your diaper. Even if your diaper leaks, this shoudl be of no concern... and should also be fogot about even if you have to add more to it.

A pre toilet trained baby does not care about its diaper, its state, whether or not it can hold, or whether the baby is wearing one or not. As a result, a pre toilet trained baby will void at its bodies whims on anything and into anything that it is wearing - and accept it as what os expected of it.

This has to be your behaviour - and the faster you think like this, the faster you will become totally diaper dependent day and night. You will also sleep better than ever, and it can improve your ability to learn and retain information.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ToriPoponi1994 said:

I was wondering if there are any methods to peeing in my sleep without having to wake up and pee? 

I've done it. Night nappies are compulsory for me now.  There's a detailed FAQ document on my Fetlife profile (same name) that has a fuller story.

The TLDR version:

1. Wear nappies 24/7
  2. Make sure your nappy is a bit wet before going to bed
  3. Every time you stir during the night, empty your bladder into your nappy without moving
  4. Never get up, trust your nappy, or leak, whatever

After a while, I started "forgetting" voids and then amusingly, starting to void and falling back asleep during them.  There were "pee dreams".

Then I stopped waking up for some voids.

Then I had nights where I couldn't remember waking up for ANY void but I was still wet with an empty bladder.

Then I tried going to bed without a nappy and had a miserable time at 3am due to cold wet sheets that I didn't want

It was a slow drift/acclimating process over time, like boiling a frog (but less harmful to frogs).  I don't believe chugging 3 litres of water and hitting the sack has ever done much for true sleep-wetting.