LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Rather (have to choose one or more answers)

Swim in a crowded lake or pool with 6 overnight diapers on (of your choosing) for 7 hours knowing they will burst anytime now. 

Wear 3 soaked and 3 dry overnight diapers  (of your choosing)  in a heavy crowd of people with super baggy clothes on for 24 hours with no changing. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The latter, and not for the reason you think. The crowded part would be the least of my worries. 6 overnight waterlogged diapers and I have to swim in them for 7 hours? I'm pretty sure I might drown. I'd feel safer wearing triple-diapered in public with baggy clothes for sure.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2022 at 10:04 PM, ToriPoponi1994 said:

Swim in a crowded lake or pool with 6 overnight diapers on (of your choosing) for 7 hours knowing they will burst anytime now. 

Wear 3 soaked and 3 dry overnight diapers  (of your choosing)  in a heavy crowd of people with super baggy clothes on for 24 hours with no changing. 

@ToriPoponi1994

I think that I also join @minachan16in saying that I would prefer to be triple diapered rather than to have seven disposables on at the same time in a pool. For one thing, unless you are some sort of magician, and you are swimming in a public pool or on a beach, you will eventually have to release whatever you’re holding back. Secondly, having seven diapers on in water will make you feel like you’re carrying a 10 pound weight around your waist.

Being triple diapered is a lot easier than having wet diapers that are pulling down against you: it also makes it easier to deal with it because you are at least be in a dry diaper, unless of course you wet it and then you would have to have it changed. I have triple diapered myself in the past, and I can tell you that it makes me waddle, sometimes it would be cool if when you dress up in a diaper that you can’t close your legs!

Take  Care ?❤️?

Brian

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My mother kept me in diapers, off and on, until I was 12. Mostly for my bed wetting but I was also a sickly kid and spent a lot of time at the Doctors office or in the Hospital. I was always cloth diapered and my mother always folded my diaper in the Giant Size. So I guess I can 'relate' to the feelings and visuals of Big Diapers and I believe my childhood experiences influenced my love of diapers today. The fact I'm incontinent and need to be diapered all the time doesn't change my feelings, for diapers, one bit.