LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They should have worn diapers.

What the hell?!??????? LOL!????? That was so funny! Hahahahaha!!!! I wanna see Spider-Man No Way Home even more now!????❤️? LOL!?? Can't wait till it gets here on Blu-Ray!?️?️❤️?? I even pre-ordered it! LOL! Don't feel bad buddy, I've already known Toby and Andrew were in the film. unfortunately.??? Besides that, nothing else got spoiled for me. Still can't wait to see it!???????❤️???????? Thanks buddy!!!!??????????☺️?❤️

• Like 1

What do you think SCUBA divers do when they are going real deep in a dry suit It takes about a half-hour to get to those depths because they have to go slowly, and a half hour to come back up. You do NOT want to have to come up to go pee and then go back down

And how about the astronauts and their 3 hour "space walk"'s? Try and get in and out of THAT suit in a hurry!

And then there is Fairy, with her all-night dental missions. At .34 Euros each, she has to get a LOT of teeth to make THAT gig earn her tiara, No time to return to Fairyland to hit the jane

15 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What do you think SCUBA divers do when they are going real deep in a dry suit It takes about a half-hour to get to those depths because they have to go slowly, and a half hour to come back up. You do NOT want to have to come up to go pee and then go back down

And how about the astronauts and their 3 hour "space walk"'s? Try and get in and out of THAT suit in a hurry!

And then there is Fairy, with her all-night dental missions. At .34 Euros each, she has to get a LOT of teeth to make THAT gig earn her tiara, No time to return to Fairyland to hit the jane

I would have also excepted Santa since he goes all over the world delivering presents.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I would have also excepted Santa since he goes all over the world delivering presents.

ESpecially at his age. He is older than I am

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, diapermike1953 said:

At least Santa Claus has a relief tube buildt into his sleigh, just like glider aircraft have for their long trips.

Yeah, but in Chuck Yeager's autobiography he said that you always had to make sure you peed before taking off because at that high altitude the relief tube would freeze solid.  That was in WW2 P-51 Mustangs.  Santa may not fly that high, but it's still winter and the North Pole.  I bet his relief tube freezes too!  Maybe he maps out his route ahead of time so when he has to go, he's flying around the equator where it's warm!

Then again, maybe this:    

On 1/31/2022 at 3:09 PM, Spiderman said:

Now that is just not true I don't pee in my suit.   

I pee on the stunt double's suit.

Fun Fact: William Dafoe actually said he did like, 95% of his own stunts for Spider-Man no way home. I'm paraphrasing here, but still that's pretty impressive, especially at his age! He says it's a essential part of playing the character, and I could NOT agree more!???????????❤️?☺️???❤️????❤️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...