LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers/ nappies to buy?

Dessi211

Hi guys…. I’m in the market for some new nappies/ diapers and I’m completely stumped at what to buy. Below are the things that I would look for:

-Thick to the point where I need to waddle and where a bludgeoned is noticeable (as I am wearing in private)

- able to handle settings and messes 

- Pattern (not feminine)

Any pointers would be fantastic.

Dessi

• Like 1

I would go with a lot of towels and put them together and then use trash bags as plastic pants ?

However my sidekick babyspiderboy is right about Northshore Mega max.

I would also go with rearz safari

Also abu peekabu

• Like 2

Rearz Safari's are good, and their Barnyard diapers are also on the bulky side, without being feminine. Their Mermaid Tales are quite bulky and very high capacity, but you might find them a bit feminine... they're not pink, mostly green and dark purple, but the print would not be out of place on a pull-up marketed to 10-year-old girls. The Rearz Alpaca is a bulky diaper with a nice print that is gender-neutral. Check out Rearz.ca. 

I'd also echo what a number of other people here have said about the NorthShore Megamax - they're an excellent diaper (I'm in a white one right now). Other than the tie-dye ones, they don't come in patterns, but you can get them in white, blue, and black, as well as pink. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Rearz Safari's are good, and their Barnyard diapers are also on the bulky side, without being feminine. Their Mermaid Tales are quite bulky and very high capacity, but you might find them a bit feminine... they're not pink, mostly green and dark purple, but the print would not be out of place on a pull-up marketed to 10-year-old girls. The Rearz Alpaca is a bulky diaper with a nice print that is gender-neutral. Check out Rearz.ca. 

I'd also echo what a number of other people here have said about the NorthShore Megamax - they're an excellent diaper (I'm in a white one right now). Other than the tie-dye ones, they don't come in patterns, but you can get them in white, blue, and black, as well as pink. 

Well that gives me something to look forward to since I have some rearz barnyard, but have not tried them yet.

• Like 2

Are you in the UK by any chance? (The lack of northshore and use of the word nappy would suggest you are). In which case, nappies r us supply tykables. The Camelots and overnights V.2 have incredible bulk and are “waddle cut” (wider in the crotch), add a booster (such as a tykables dubbler) and you’ll waddle a plenty. I stink mine up regular and never had any issues.

ABU also have their new little kings/alpha gators and they’re meant to have supreme bulk. I have some little kings at home, but haven’t had chance to wear them yet, so cannot comment personally on them.

hope that helps ?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Dessi211 said:

Had a look and can’t source any online ??

Northshore megamaxs can be found at this site : Northshorecare.com

Or type in google northshore care supply. You will find it in 30 seconds 

Also you can get Crinklz from northshore as well. 

• Like 2

Right had a look and I’m completely struggling to find northshores. So I was going to go with the tykabals but the issue is that I am and the top size of a medium (34) and the large starts at (36). Which size would be better with a booster?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dessi211 said:

Right had a look and I’m completely struggling to find northshores. So I was going to go with the tykabals but the issue is that I am and the top size of a medium (34) and the large starts at (36). Which size would be better with a booster?

I would go with the 34s. If that doesn't work then go with the 36s, but I don't think you'll need to.? The only issue is the 34s might be a tight diapie, but then again it may not be.?☺️❤️???? You always want to have an snug diapie on to prevent leaks buddy. Although I wish they made diapies taller in general so that babies like myself couldn't leak. And as I've said many times before, the increased diaper height always makes me feel more infantile and I LOVE that!???☺️❤️???????????❤️?????❤️????????????❤️?☺️???❤️??????❤️??

• Like 2

So if I go for a large the diaper will rise up my body higher but it may be too loose and will leak? 

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I would go with the 34s. If that doesn't work then go with the 36s, but I don't think you'll need to.? The only issue is the 34s might be a tight diapie, but then again it may not be.?☺️❤️???? You always want to have an snug diapie on to prevent leaks buddy. Although I wish they made diapies taller in general so that babies like myself couldn't leak. And as I've said many times before, the increased diaper height always makes me feel more infantile and I LOVE that!???☺️❤️???????????❤️?????❤️????????????❤️?☺️???❤️??????❤️??

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dessi211 said:

So if I go for a large the diaper will rise up my body higher but it may be too loose and will leak? 

Yes I would think so unfortunately.??? So just be careful!???❤️

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Dessi211 said:

You can get Northshore from Nappies-R-Us too. 

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/disposable-nappies/brands?manufacture=8143

Since you're not sure of the size, I really recommend ordering samples of a few different products first.   Generally you should go for the size that puts you as close to the middle of the published range as possible.  If you're at the high end of the range, I always felt it better to just shift up to the next size.   If you're set on using boosters, that will definitely work out better.    Don't be too concerned that it says "36-xx" and you're a 34 waist.   Those ratings are usually a joke anyway, especially the high end.  Most large say will fit to 48" (or even larger), meaning my 42-44" waist should fit just fine.  NOT!  That usually means the lower tape will barely fit and the rise will be uncomfortably short. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

You can get Northshore from Nappies-R-Us too. 

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/disposable-nappies/brands?manufacture=8143

NRU announced on Twitter the other week that they aren’t importing north shores any more. All the ones on their website are out of stock with no chance of them being replenished.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...