LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is messing a sexual thrill or a comfort thing - or a mixture of both?

My handle says it all.  I'm on the back patio this morning sipping coffee in a very wet and very messy diaper.  It is comforting and sexual all at once.  And the orgasm that I get masturbating in a dirty diaper is far better than one when I'm not messy. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Predominantly a comfort thing. I spent a long time as a kid dealing with being unable to reliably hold my bowels. After I went back into diapers, I stayed in them partly because of a long-term, pre-returning-to-diapers feeling that my control was slowly getting worse and more stressful to maintain. Simply being safely able to not bother to hold and fill my diapers is comforting.

It's like 90% a comfort thing and a thing to help me regress. I really feel like a little one grunting and filling my shorts! Then it always feels nice and squishy when i toddle around or sit and feel it spread. The sexual element i think is the embarassment/humiliation of seeing how messy and pathetic i am

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

For me it isn’t sexual , not at all ! And if you put a gun to my head , I couldn’t tell you why , and that’s no shit !

Well I wouldn’t expect it to be sexual for everyone. It’s prolly just doesn’t fit your sexual interests...nothing wrong with that.

It's early morning, I got up earlier with a migraine, but it is now subsiding after taking a sumatriptan. My wet and messy Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper is also helping to manage the discomfort, since I truly enjoy the feelings of my wet and poopy diaper. I know a wet and messy diaper is not for everyone, but those of us who know the comfort and sensual feelings of a soiled diaper understand what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...

A mixture of both for me. While I really enjoy messing a diaper after a bit I start to get that urge. I'll lay down with my wand vibrator and through the diaper vibrate my penis. Ejaculating in a messy diaper just adds to the thrill.

For me it’s neither, my body is unreliable and used to be frequently unproductive even with a smorgashoard of oral laxatives and stool softeners daily and suppositories every other day ,To try and get it moving, it landed me in hospital several times , to remedy that my bowe is kept active & flows freely  . Awake or asleep my bowels empty 5 X’s a day with large soft stools and less voluminous anal leakage . My doctor prescribes and my aide administers an oral syringe of a medication syrup, since I have no feeling that syrup guarantees I mess without warning , generally I start to feel different sensation 15-20 minutes after having messed ( so I feel consequences and nothing else) with my positioning and restraints the stool fills the front and envelopes my testicles and penis and starts to feel kinda itchy , because I can’t move and there’s very little air echange between diaper and world due to rubber bloomers and internal deodorants I can be in a closed room and full diaper considerably longer with everyone including me unaware . 
so messing is just something that has to happen. I care more about having a good well fitted diaper on to control the mess we know is going to happen.there is no sexual enhancement of messing a diaper and needing someone to change you because you cant , nor is it comforting .

• 2 months later...

For me its mostly a comfort thing, just like wetting is. Sometimes ill hump my diaper whennits full but thats not very common. ABDL for me is like 90-99% comfort oriented and only 1-10% sexual.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...