LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi hello!

BbBettie

Long time lurker, just now getting up the courage to start posting. I’m trying to accept and love this side of myself instead of hiding it. 

I have a partner that supports me in all my diapered escapades. 

I often feel the urge to train myself to become a bed wetter. I’d also like to start wearing pull ups during the day as often as possible. 

I’ve felt for a really long time that I wasn’t meant to have full control of my urine and would really like to pursue some kind of “untraining”. 

I'm trying really hard to get passed all the shame feelings and accept myself. 

• Like 1

Hi, welcome! This is a great place, I think you can be comfortable here. There’s lots of us, who have many of the same feelings. It’s great your partner is supporting you. 
Hope to see you round the forums. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Welcome, and congrats on posting something, it took me many, many years to get up the courage too.

Getting past the shame and into acceptance isn't easy but a journey very worth taking. Many times when I was younger I wished for these desires to all just go away but they didn't and I'm grateful I've finally gotten to a place where I'm not as ashamed anymore, but it's still a struggle.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BbBettie said:

Long time lurker, just now getting up the courage to start posting. I’m trying to accept and love this side of myself instead of hiding it. 

I have a partner that supports me in all my diapered escapades. 

I often feel the urge to train myself to become a bed wetter. I’d also like to start wearing pull ups during the day as often as possible. 

I’ve felt for a really long time that I wasn’t meant to have full control of my urine and would really like to pursue some kind of “untraining”. 

I'm trying really hard to get passed all the shame feelings and accept myself. 

Don't worry buddy, you'll have us to help you with the feelings of shame and embarrassment. Many of us have walked down this path and know what it's like. So we have your back!?☺️????❤️??

• Like 1