LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alienware Area 51m for Sale $1200

I am selling my gaming laptop soon. If anyone is interested before I put it on Ebay/Amazon I thought I would give you guys/gals my Dell Trade-In price. Its an Alienware Area 51m gaming laptop. I should have it available within 3 weeks. We can arrange payment through Paypal.

Windows 10 Home English (Current running Windows 11)
Alienware TactX keyboard with per-key RGB LED AlienFX lighting, anti-ghosting, and N-Key rollover technology
Killer(TM) Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2 ) 802.11ax Wireless and Bluetooth
NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 2070  8GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)
4Lithium Ion (90 Wh) Battery
180W Power Adapter and 240W Po wer Adapter
2 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD and 1TB SSD (2TB) TOTAL Space
17.3 FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz
64GB (4x16GB) DDR4
9th Generation Intel Core i9-9 900 (8-Core, 16MB Cache, up to  5.0GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
Alienware Area-51m

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I'm building a new gaming rig. I have some pictures of it on here somewhere with a Tower 900 Case, i9 12900K, 3090GPU, 64GB Ram, 16TB HD, and everything is on water.

Where are the pictures of your PC that you're building?????? Can't find them anywhere.

• Like 2

it's on the scoop thread. Maybe a few forums back. I just ordered the last of it. I'll be doing a view videos of me drinking beer and assembling it soon.   Basically it's a Tower 900 build. GoogleTower900 and you'll see        

18 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Where are the pictures of your PC that you're building?????? Can't find them anywhere.

Its under the scoop forums. Mostly pictures of what I gathered so far but I placed the last of the components for it this week. I should have everything here by the end of next week. Following weekend I will assemble the machine. The hard part will be running the water loop itself

• Like 1