LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone besides me remember them? I cannot find any references to them on the web at all

Anyone interested/ Mayber DailyDi to go withthe Empire ones. If not, I stand a good chance of giving it a go. If they are smooth material, Andrea and Lisa may wear them or take them to bed. They like to do that

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144365768469?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

On 1/21/2022 at 1:08 AM, Little Christine said:

Ifhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/144365768469?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Here is a copy of the description.

"Dated on the cardboard box 1957, this is the box and original contents of Playtex brand waterproof (plastic) Dress-Eez pull-on panty for a rather large child, as the size is Extra large.  The box indicates that normally this panty would cost 69 cents for one pair, but this special package the buyer gets 2 pair for the total cost of 99 cents-a savings of 39 cents.  My sale includes the original Playtex box and 2 pair of  panties that came in the box.    The box measures 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 1 3/8" and is very colorful and even has three photos of a baby on the back (that child is probably around 67 years old now! [and maybe a member of this site]).  Box is in very good condition as you can see from the photos, although I do see that the top flap has broken away from the rest of the box and someone has taken tape and expertly reattached it to the box.  Also one small top fold-in end piece is missing (see photos).  The panties do not appear to have ever been used and  are in extremely good shape.  The elastic in the top of the panty and in the leg holes has lost its stretch.  They measure approx 10" across the top band; 9" from top of the band to the bottom of the crotch; 4" wide for the opening in each of  the leg holes, 12" at the widest point across the front and 5" between the bottom of one leg hole to the other leg hole (the crotch area).  Some minor discoloration from being in the box so long.  I opened up one panty-the other one is still bunched together the way it originally came in the box from Playtax.  Only one like this on ebay and probably a rather scarce item.  Interesting item to put in your collection or eye catching at a show"

Since I saw no takers here, I put in a bid

The auction has ended. What little girl would not want this for her dolly box?

1 hour ago, vvp39 said:

Did you nab it?

Did I not say "What little girl would not want that for her dolly box"?

If you read RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, you would have come across where I mentioned that a little girl who had a pair of full-size rubber panties in her dolly box, which was just that; a box in which she kept various doll accessories and clothes, felt quite lucky and proud

BTW; this all asks a question. What happened to that project we had back in 2014 or so about upgrading the "Diaper Museum"?. I have some contributions to that that I sent DailyDi in the form of images and he bought on ebay some Empire baby panties, He also had some items in there already. Ebay has tons of print ad auctions the subject of which images can be made and then cleaned up for readability and added to the the Diaper Museum. Who knew that Empire was making baby panties in 1944? The Rubber Panty Hall of Fame has one from 1949 and the last empire panties I saw were some I got for my dolly in 1985

I have seen some of the actual Dryper pads for auction on Ebay

To do this, click on the image and usually a full-size one will come up Hit you Print Page Open your drawing program. Paste it in and trim out just the image Then, unless it is in color go to the image editor, "Decrease color depth" to two colors" or "Convert to greyscale" and then save and rename it and save it as a gif

Edited by Little Christine

They came in

• Like 1