LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Better late than never! (WA)

Hey there, I'm Smores!  You may recognize me from the forums or chat.  I didn't realize there was a place to introduce myself so I figured it's about time for that.

I'm 22, single, and I've been living in Washington State for the past five months or so.  My job has me moving around a lot as needed.  In just three years I've gone from NC to SC over to the west coast in CA and now up here in WA where I'll be for a bit longer before moving back down to CA.  I don't mind the moving honestly, it's allowed me to meet a whole bunch of people all over the place and male tons of friends.  I'm not shy when it comes to talking to new people, so feel free to pop in to my PMs and say Hi, if we hit it off maybe one day we'll be hanging out!  Hobbies are a little bit lacking since I don't always have the energy or free time, but outside of work you can usually find me playing videogames, growing native plants, and attempting to learn how to make latex clothing.

The diapers:  I've been into ABDL my whole life, as far as I can remember I've had an interest in them all the way back to when I was 3.  For me I'm more if a DL, I'd say 20/80 for AB/DL.  So diapers are more of a kink for me, but that doesn't mean I don't casually enjoy them too.  As hard as it is to believe I'm usually going about my normal business when I wear, even those huge ones you may have seen!  Favorite diaper would have to be megamax, love the solid colors, huge capacity and bulk, and plus I draw on the white ones too (always looking for more design ideas, if you've got one don't hesitate to share!).  

There's probably tons more to talk about but thats all I can think of for now.  Feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk about anything!  

-Smores

• Like 3

Hi and welcome S’mores, officially. I know you’ve been here for a bit. But it always nice to see an introduction, and get to welcome someone. Boy, you do move around! But, as long as you’re ok with that, and get to enjoy new places, new people, that’s cool. I guess I don’t have to tell you, what a good site this is, I think you know that by now. Plenty of good likeminded people. 
Been enjoying seeing some of the photos you have posted. You do very well! ? 

Well, I hope you can continue to enjoy your time here, if you ever have a question, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! See you around. 

5 hours ago, Charlie B said:

Nice introduction S’mores, I live in Washington as well, it’s a beautiful place when it’s not raining. Hope you enjoy your time here! By the way, love your pics!

Thanks!  And yeah this place is really pretty even when wet, though I think I have a way of finding the beauty in wet things, not sure how...

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Kaleros said:

Hello Smores, I like your introduction, it was detailed, concise, and did not focus too much on diapers. Also I read that you like to play video games. What type of video games do you like to play? 

I play a lot of survival sandbox types on PC, so terraria, starbound, the forest, noita, etc

On 1/15/2022 at 9:21 AM, SquooshySmores said:

Hey there, I'm Smores!  You may recognize me from the forums or chat.  I didn't realize there was a place to introduce myself so I figured it's about time for that.

I'm 22, single, and I've been living in Washington State for the past five months or so.  My job has me moving around a lot as needed.  In just three years I've gone from NC to SC over to the west coast in CA and now up here in WA where I'll be for a bit longer before moving back down to CA.  I don't mind the moving honestly, it's allowed me to meet a whole bunch of people all over the place and male tons of friends.  I'm not shy when it comes to talking to new people, so feel free to pop in to my PMs and say Hi, if we hit it off maybe one day we'll be hanging out!  Hobbies are a little bit lacking since I don't always have the energy or free time, but outside of work you can usually find me playing videogames, growing native plants, and attempting to learn how to make latex clothing.

The diapers:  I've been into ABDL my whole life, as far as I can remember I've had an interest in them all the way back to when I was 3.  For me I'm more if a DL, I'd say 20/80 for AB/DL.  So diapers are more of a kink for me, but that doesn't mean I don't casually enjoy them too.  As hard as it is to believe I'm usually going about my normal business when I wear, even those huge ones you may have seen!  Favorite diaper would have to be megamax, love the solid colors, huge capacity and bulk, and plus I draw on the white ones too (always looking for more design ideas, if you've got one don't hesitate to share!).  

There's probably tons more to talk about but thats all I can think of for now.  Feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk about anything!  

-Smores

@SquooshySmores

Welcome to DD! I am also a frequent chat visitor – however in the last month or two I have been worried about a cold, and I classify this one is “severe“ because of the fact that I was plugged up so bad, and every time I would cough I would be coughing up junk. Luckily, the last two weeks it has been subsiding, and I have the right medicine to take care of the issue. I’ve been here since April 2019, and I’m glad that I have been here, because it has taught me a lot of things about the lifestyle, what I am, why I am the way I am, and why I like diapers. I ended up liking them ever since I was about eight years old when my mom caught me wearing one of my brothers old diapers.  mom took it away from me and nothing else was said, but I still remember the feeling of those diapers especially how soft they were. After I accepted My incontinence/DL status, I started wearing diapers all the time, and I’m glad that I did, because there are so many times with my cerebral palsy that I might not be able to get to the bathroom, or I might not want to try to hurry to get to the bathroom, and fall and hurt myself. Because of that decision, I started wearing diapers full-time in 2020, and I haven’t regretted it since.

after my acceptance, it now has become easier for me. Some people may think that it is “laziness“ but I Call it “Necessary for my well-being, my health, my sanity, and just to make life more productive - I also helped me emotionally and psychologically, because they solve One of the problems that I deal with on a daily basis: in addition to my incontinence, they help me feel safe and comfortable, and if I decide that I’m going to release either number one number two or number three, the diaper takes care of all of that, and all I have to do is change out and clean up. Sometimes it’s a lot easier to let go then it is to run and hurt myself getting there. I am not afraid anymore to wear diapers while I’m at home or anywhere else: I finally realize that they’re a part of me, And regardless of how many times that I try to hide  it or repress it, It is there, and I’m not going to fight it anymore: I am a diaper lover and I am incontinent:  and I would not change that decision for $1 million!  I always say Why FIGHT what is true!  

by the way my cousin and her husband live in Seattle Washington: she was born in Maine, and lived there for several years, and then moved to Rhode Island for a while, then back to Maine, then move right back to Seattle, because she felt at home there. I have traveled throughout the United States, but I have mostly traveled on the East Coast from Vermont to Maine to New Hampshire to New York Pennsylvania and down through the southern US, the furthest I have traveled is Orlando Florida, and I haven’t left the East Coast yet. When I decide to go to Texas one day, or to see my brother wherever he is, I may end up in a different state, but I have traveled throughout the East Coast, and I can tell you that it is a lot warmer down in the south sometimes than it is up here in the north where are you freeze. Sometimes I think that Seattle can be that way too, but I’m sure that you would be able to tell me how it is on that end of the West Coast.

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, I’m not sure how you are able to keep them that filled without leaking all over kingdom come, but I can assure you they are awesome looking, you do look cute like that, and I do like the black diapers: I didn’t think they made black diapers until I saw some of the ones that are more expensive than Northshores, but I know that I like the black as does my friend @GingerWho likes her black diapers and her tie-dyes.

take care and I hope to hear from you soon: feel free to follow me if you wish, and send me a private message if you wish!

Brian

• Like 1

Hi and welcome, Smores. I think you’ll enjoy yourself here. It sounded like you’ve done a fair bit of travelling around and seeing the country. Washington state has lots of beauty to it. I haven’t been able to go down (understandably because of Covid) but I hope to before too long. Welcome to Daily Diapers