LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Revenge of the Diaper Doctor (Full story)

Cya

18 minutes ago, starman said:

Shame the ending seems a bit rushed could of done with how she copes and how her friends parents cope when they find their daughters in the morning. 

I agree I would like to see more chapters...., i would write with the authors blessing? 

There's legs on this...., even the man could be caught... 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, diaper24/7 said:

I would love to see a sequel to this their still so many question need to be answer.

Now she's home, she's not regressed, still has her mind, but no teeth, and now needs diapers, her parents are more than likely inclined to treat her the same as her sister, who'd been mentally regressed. When she will want to go back to her grown up life, but struggling with the diapers. Her friends reactions etc, she could get dentures easy enough, to reasimulate, but people will notice the diapers sooner than later 

Really good story, I'd give it a 9/10.  I don't think the ending was rushed it ended where I figured it would.  I had thought we'd see the main character be slowly regressed bit by bit but leaving her trapped in her own body was in many ways a worse fate then regression.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/8/2022 at 9:27 PM, Josh23 said:

Loved the ending! Was hoping we got to see how Lindsay reacted to being babied by her mom but good story!

Thank you very much for reading the whole story! This was a commissioned work and my client wanted it to end with her mother finding her on the doorstep like that so that's where it ended. Normally, I would've fleshed out the ending but after being ghosted by the client I didn't have the heart to wrap it up. Seriously, I almost deleted this story because of what happened. 

On 2/9/2022 at 4:39 AM, starman said:

Shame the ending seems a bit rushed could of done with how she copes and how her friends parents cope when they find their daughters in the morning. 

I used to operate on the honor system and I would only accept payment once the client was happy with the final finished product (to ensure customer satisfaction), but my client ghosted me and I never got compensated for writing this so I just left the ending as is. Yes, it is rather bare bones, but it's basically exactly what the customer asked for. He never did respond to my emails or messages on patreon so this is why the ending feels a bit short. I literally wanted to delete the entire thing, but I figured you guys would enjoy it on here. Despite the ending, I hope you liked the journey. 

On 2/9/2022 at 4:57 AM, sherlock said:

I agree I would like to see more chapters...., i would write with the authors blessing? 

There's legs on this...., even the man could be caught... 

If you want to know why the ending feels rushed, I explain what happened in my other replies. If you would like to continue the story or even write a spin off I'd be perfectly fine with that as long as credit is given. I almost deleted this story due to me being scammed by the client so I really don't care about it. I also haven't had time to respond to anyone on here (feedback wise) because my grandfather just passed away. I can comment on other stories, but after driving a Thousand miles in two days I didn't have the mental fortitude to reply to you guys in regards to this story until today.

On 2/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, diaper24/7 said:

I would love to see a sequel to this their still so many question need to be answer.

I'm always open for commissions if you're really interested in seeing how she handles her new role in life.

On 2/9/2022 at 1:46 PM, sherlock said:

Now she's home, she's not regressed, still has her mind, but no teeth, and now needs diapers, her parents are more than likely inclined to treat her the same as her sister, who'd been mentally regressed. When she will want to go back to her grown up life, but struggling with the diapers. Her friends reactions etc, she could get dentures easy enough, to reasimulate, but people will notice the diapers sooner than later 

Don't forget that she can't really talk properly and even if she could learn to walk again her parents would more than likely assume that she's not as bad as her older sister, but she's still mentally damaged. The best case scenario for Lindsey is her parents treating her like a 2 or maybe a 3 year old. She'd probably be cruising around in a baby walker, thick diaper around her hips. unable to talk or walk properly without lots of assistance and patience. After all, her parents aren't expecting her to be anymore mentally alert than her big sister. She isn't just going to go back to college; the doctor really messed up the language center in her brain and her coordination is literally the same as a baby.

On 2/9/2022 at 4:17 PM, diaper24/7 said:

Their still more about the dr next story could dive deeper into the evil plan and if she ever caught or get away with it.

There actually is an origin story to this one that's written by a writer called "CrissyBaby" or something like that on DA. My client commissioned them first and my story is just a sequel. Her plan in this story is to punish the entire town's female population (ages 18 to 25) for almost getting her caught.

On 2/9/2022 at 6:11 PM, Guilyn said:

Really good story, I'd give it a 9/10.  I don't think the ending was rushed it ended where I figured it would.  I had thought we'd see the main character be slowly regressed bit by bit but leaving her trapped in her own body was in many ways a worse fate then regression.

Thank you kindly, Guilyn. I think your assessment is more than fair in regards to this story. Sure, I could've went on and on with it. Maybe show Lindsey's new life, but where would I stop it once I started showing how her mother takes care of her? She's basically a vegetable trapped in a shell (her body) at this point. 

-------

If you want me to make a sequel to this story then feel free to contact me privately or comment here. I'm open to suggestions and I will accept commissions for the sequel to be written if you would like one to be made. Let me know!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Definitely loved your story and how it turned out. Great job. I’ve read many stories but this one is in my top 10. If there was a sequel that would be pretty cool. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 3/19/2022 at 10:03 AM, mgray said:

Definitely loved your story and how it turned out. Great job. I’ve read many stories but this one is in my top 10. If there was a sequel that would be pretty cool. 

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I strive to create the most unique stories when I can do so and it's an honor to be in your list of top ten stories. I've been contacted by the original commissioner who actually paid me and he's considering getting a sequel but sadly it won't follow Lindsey or Gwen. Sorry for taking so long to respond to your comment 

On 3/20/2022 at 5:59 AM, kirababy said:

I'm left wondering what was the text Lindsey ignored before entering the SUV in the first chapter - did I miss it later?

I don't know how I missed your comment, but I sincerely apologize. I toyed around with potentially having the text be a warning to Lindsey, but I couldn't quite figure out how to have it fit in without ruining the original twist in the beginning so I left it vague and unknown on purpose. 

• Like 2