LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie 24/7

I am a married family man with two boys at home. I run a business and am active in the community. I love outdoor activities like bike riding, golf, surfing, boating.

Here's my story (trying to keep the facts straight ;): Been a DL forever. Started having bedwetting in college. My wife has me in nighttime diapers. A few wet and messy accidents per year since college. Since my appendectomy in April of 2021, I started having more regular wetting and messing accidents during the day. After a colonoscopy in late 2021 I have been having nighttime messy accidents and more frequent daytime problems. I use depends underwear some but had to shift to NorthShore supremes and Tena Slips for daytime. I am now 24/7 since 1/5/22. I've told my mom, my uncle, a friend, my primary care physician and my dermatologist. I have diapers now in my office and will tell my employees if asked.

My doctor has prescribed timed voiding, water intake reduction and meds, none of which I am wanting to take.

I am also on ADISC but this site just seems so much more welcoming for me.

• Like 2

Welcome to Daily Diapers! This site has alot of nice people including myself of course and im sure you can make friends here. There is a chat section as well if you ever want to chat with people. 

I also wear 24-7 for about 2 years now almost 3 yrs. But in my case only ffor "fun" but its much more than that to me..... 

Anyways glad you could join and hope to chat sometime. And again welcome to DD. 

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD, nice to meet you, glad you joined us. This is a great place, with lots of good likeminded people. Kinda crummy, your health issues, but if you can have some fun with it, you should, why not, right? It’s nice having people, like your wife supporting you. And you now know you can come here too. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Any questions, just ask. 

• Thanks 1

Welcome!  I took the decision to go 24/7 a little of three years ago and I'm still here (and still 24/7).  There's been ups and downs along the way but more ups than downs.  This is a friendly, non-judgemental place and there's loads of other's experience available to leverage.

• Like 1

Welcome! There are a lot of nice people here, and lots of great information and advice regarding living in diapers. You definitely accelerated past a lot of us when you advised some of your family and clinicians about your situation right out of the gate; a lot of us have done everything else BUT that, in terms of integrating diapers into our daily lives. 

• Like 1