LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

slow down and shake

2sail2

Yesterday, we had a couple inches of snow and I didn't feel like wearing Amazon Solimo pull up to shovel snow.  So, I put on undies and had gone to the bathroom.  After shoveling, I was in the house and noticed how wet my undearwear felt (must of turned cold).  But since wearing pull up I haven't  cared about shaking (well just two shakes) and how many extra squirts come out the last two years.  So, we're supposed to go back to work in February and will have to change my habits and slow and shake in the bathroom soooon.  I've been considering some guard, but just can't seem to get there (the main problem being this whole thing is sexual to me and who wants that alarm going off at work).

You are also of an age to start thining about BPH, which causes the dribbles, usually a drop or two. I have been a big propnent that they should make undies with a thicker center area and a plastic or rubber outer layer while keeping the fly frint how that would work with a dryer, I do not know

I'm of that age.....i found that when things are the worst (usually during the cold season...seems sinuses reaction related to prostate) I slip a baby diaper into my underwear.  It doesn't add much noticeable bulk, and keeps my underwear and pants from getting wet. 

Ah, the indignities of getting old.  Wish I could just wear a thin all in one diaper....alas....

18 hours ago, Little Christine said:

You are also of an age to start thining about BPH, which causes the dribbles, usually a drop or two. I have been a big propnent that they should make undies with a thicker center area and a plastic or rubber outer layer while keeping the fly frint how that would work with a dryer, I do not know

Yep, also doesn't help sitting in a pull up the last two years and not caring about when I went.  

I have never done the "shake".

When I didn't use diapers, I would just press the drops out with fingers, and underwear staid dry. 
Works best with a foreskin, and you might get urine on fingers, but you gonna wash them after anyway.