LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laura's Comeuppance

Elfy

Laura's picnic continues as Jessica invites the diapered woman's ex-colleague to join the picnic.

---

If you enjoy my work and want to help me to pay bills and buy food please consider becoming a patron. For $5 you can see all of my story updates one week before everyone else and for $10 you can get early access PLUS access to 39 Patreon exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available and you can find out all the information at: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to thank every patron that does support me for making a huge difference to my life and allowing me to spend my days doing something that I love :)

---

Zoe smiled at Jessica but clearly her attention was all on Laura. Jessica handed the new visitors a couple of paper plates with a selection of the food and she happily said it was a pleasure to meet them both. Laura felt in a kind of daze and wasn’t really taking in anything that was happening, she felt lost and confused. Despite everything that Jessica had done to her Laura wanted to crawl behind her and hide from the world’s judging gaze. She reached up to her hair and played with it without really paying attention to what she was doing.

Jessica engaged Hugo in conversation rather effortlessly which gave Laura some reprieve. Laura tried to remain as quiet and inconspicuous as possible but after a few minutes she was finding the position she was sitting in intolerably uncomfortable. Thinking that everyone was distracted she used the opportunity to shift her legs a little. The movement occurred right when the conversation lulled and her crinkling turned all faces her way, Laura blushed and felt herself tearing up at the shame of her situation.

“Alright, I’m sorry but I have got to ask.” Zoe shook her head and looked at Jessica, “Why is she wearing diapers? What’s with the clothes and hair and everything?”

Laura felt a little put out that Zoe was asking Jessica rather than her but she would never have been able to answer anyway. She felt her face going even redder and as Jessica answered the question Laura was aware that the two visitors were staring at her, she felt like an animal at the zoo.

“Well, Laura’s has been immature for far too long.” Jessica started. Laura was annoyed when she saw Hugo nodding his head, “When she started wetting the bed it was the final straw. She’s back to being a baby until she is ready to grow up.”

Laura sniffed despondently as her former co-worker laughed and shook his head. A lot had changed in the months since Laura had blackmailed Hugo into helping her sell the company’s secrets. The feelings of power she used to feel were intoxicating and yet now she was as powerless as she could ever imagine. Laura felt very small, she was being worn down and she was finding it easier and easier to believe she was the useless baby Jessica had been telling her she was.

Despite the embarrassment of her position Laura lifted the baby bottle back to her lips. With an air of resigned defeat she sucked down some more of the milk to the astonishment of anyone who was looking her way. She was beaten, why should she even fight it when she was completely at the mercy of her sister? It was easier to give up.

“Incredible…” Hugo muttered as he shook his head, “I never thought I’d ever see Laura in a position like… This.”

“You should see her nursery.” Jessica continued, “Everything a big baby could want.”

“Wait, you keep her like this, like, all the time?” Zoe asked as her mouth hung open.

“Of course.” Jessica replied as she took a casual sip of her drink, “We need to reinforce that message constantly. How else will she learn?”

“So she’s wearing the…” Hugo seemed a little lost for words as he looked from Jessica to between Laura’s legs, “She’s wearing the diapers all the time?”

“She is.” Jessica replied. Her voice betrayed the joy she was getting form this conversation.

“And she… Uses it?” Hugo asked hesitantly.

“The potty is off limits for my little girl.” Jessica said, “So, yes, if Laura needs to tinkle or poopy it goes into her special panties.”

Laura dropped the bottle partly because she had finished drinking the milk but also in shock at how the most shameful parts of her position were being told to anyone who asked. Hugo and Zoe were clearly shocked but they also seemed very amused, Hugo in particular seemed to be having a lot of fun. Laura ducked her head down to hide from the guests.

“Aww, does little Laura make mud pies for her big sister?” Hugo asked teasingly.

Laura pouted and tried to turn away but all she managed to do was flash a nearby family a clear view of her diapers. She had never been more humiliated in her life and she was silently begging for Hugo and Zoe to go away, she wished for nothing more than to be back at home. A day spent in her crib or playpen would be better than this nightmare. She balled her hands into fists as she tried to stop herself exploding with all her emotions. The diaper rubbing against her skin was only making her angrier.

“I’ve never seen anything like it.” Zoe said. Laura wasn’t looking at her now but she could hear the disgust almost dripping off every word she said.

Laura was suddenly struck by a memory from deep in her childhood. She remembered a time when she was just starting high school. She had been hanging out with her friends as usual when she had pulled out her phone with an evil grin on her face.

“Hey, look at this.” Laura had said as she brought up a photograph on the screen. She held the phone out for her friends to take a look.

“No way!” Laura’s best friend had said with a look of shock, “You were telling the truth!?”

“I’ve been telling you all for ages about my sister and none of you believed me!” Laura swelled with vindication as her friends passed the phone around and laughed uproariously.

Laura smiled and enjoyed the knowledge that she was right as a photo of Jessica sleeping in a soaked diaper was passed around. Laura had told her friends about her sister’s problem but this was the first time she had proven her claims were true.

“I’ve never seen anything like it.” Laura’s childhood friends had said.

Laura was brought back to the present and as the words Zoe and her best friend from school had said echoed in her head she looked down at the ground in shame. She remembered how every time she made fun of Jessica the younger sister would run to their mother for comfort, Laura wished she had someone to comfort her even if it was Jessica. She imagined Jessica cuddling her and despite everything she had been put through she knew she would feel safe again.

Jessica was still looking away when she felt her diaper warming again. Her eyes widened at the sudden wetting and she quickly clamped down on her bladder muscles. With the others in conversation Laura tried to hold her bladder as she nervously considered why she had been taken by surprise by the wetting. The pressure was intolerable and after half a minute of clenching Laura’s bladder finished emptying.

“Are you OK, Laura?” Jessica asked, “You’ve been very quiet over there.”

“I’m fine.” Laura said quietly. In truth her mind was filled with concerns.

“Are you sure?” Jessica continued, “You’ve barely touched your food.”

“I said I’m fine!” Laura was losing her temper as the stress of the day got to her. She had inadvertently raised her voice and that was only drawing more attention to herself.

“Someone’s cranky!” Hugo chuckled, “Maybe she needs a nap.”

Laura balled her fists up as she tried to stay calm.

“Maybe she needs a diaper change.” Zoe suggested. She was trying to be helpful but Laura could hear the condescension in her voice.

“Is that right, baby?” Jessica asked gently, “Do you need your little disposable panties changed?”

“Shut up!” Laura had tears in her eyes. Her emotions were threatening to boil over.

“Have you wet your baby pants?” Laura continued as if talking to a baby, “Did you go pee pee?”

“I said shut the fuck up!” Laura’s rage got the better of her as she swore at her sister and caused all the smiles to disappear from the three other people’s faces.

Laura instantly knew she had made a mistake. Her mouth dropped open as she saw Jessica stare at her like a hawk. Jessica swept some of the food out of the way as Laura started trying to scoot away, she didn’t get far before she felt Jessica’s strong hand wrap around her waist.

Laura was pulled hard and she toppled over on to the blanket. Her skirt, already short enough to barely cover the diaper, flew up to show the padding underneath to everyone. Laura didn’t have a lot of time to see anything but she saw Hugo and Zoe cover their mouths almost simultaneously.

“No! Please!” Laura yelled out. She didn’t have time to think that her yelling was only attracting more attention.

Laura was pulled on to the blanket with her legs towards Jessica. She twisted and turned as she tried to get free but the younger woman’s grip was too strong. Laura looked to the side to see her former co-worker and his wife looking down at her with shock and horror. She almost felt like she should be apologising but she was quickly distracted by a hand pressing against her diaper. The bulging padding was pushed against the vulnerable woman’s groin as she struggled to escape.

Laura froze in place as her wet diaper was prodded by her sister. She wanted to get up and run but she just laid on the blanket compliantly. Laura could hear laughter off to the side and she was sure it was aimed at her, she couldn’t bear to turn her head to look. She could only imagine how many people were looking at her right now. She imagined them taking pictures and video, she would be spread all over the internet for people to laugh at.

“You’re soaked!” Jessica clucked her tongue, “Such a baby! You should have told your big sister you needed your diaper changed. You could’ve leaked everywhere!”

“Please…” Laura’s throat felt constricted from the humiliation she was suffering, “Take me home.”

“We can go home soon, sweetie.” Jessica smiled as she reached into her bag, “But I’m going to need to change you first.”

“What!?” Laura felt like her heart was about to explode, “No, no, no! Not here, I can make it home first!”

“Stop squirming.” Jessica instructed. She was completely ignoring Laura’s protestations, “This would go a lot faster if you just let me do it.”

Laura’s hands went down to her diaper and she pressed it against her body. She was shaking her head violently and as her pigtails flew through the air she looked all the world like a toddler having a tantrum in the middle of the park. She was so preoccupied with trying to stop the change that she didn’t think about all the attention she was garnering. The woman in a diaper having a tantrum was something that was hard to miss.

“No! No! No!” Laura exclaimed loudly.

“Stop being a baby!” Jessica admonished her sister with a shake of her head.

Laura couldn’t believe what her sister was saying after everything that had happened in the last couple of days. She stopped flailing to look up at her sister with a mouth hanging open. She was stationary just long enough for Hugo to grab her wrists, he pulled them above Laura’s head and held them against the edge of the blanket.

“Stop it!” Laura yelled as she belatedly realised what was happening.

“Thank you, Hugo.” Jessica called over the top of Laura’s exertions.

With her hands out of the way there wasn’t much Laura could do to stop what was happening. She was utterly helpless as Jessica placed one hand on the front of the diaper and pulled at the tapes with the other. Laura was trying to flail her legs but she could no longer prevent this change from happening.

“Please… I’ll do whatever you want, just please not out here…” Laura hissed desperately.

Laura gasped as the front of her diaper was lowered and the cool breeze blew against her private parts. Laura froze as she was exposed to the park, she looked around in shock and saw both Hugo and Zoe staring at her, there seemed to be dozens of people around the park doing the same thing.

“Gosh, you really were a wet baby girl.” Jessica said as she looked at the sodden padding, “You should’ve told me you needed changing.”

Laura’s face couldn’t go any redder but she could still feel the shame coursing through her veins as the diaper was pulled out from underneath her. She was exposed to the air and could do nothing to help herself. The tears that had been threatening to fall since they had arrived finally overcame her. Laura sobbed heavily as she started loudly crying.

Jessica took her time in pulling out a new diaper and she held it up to let it unfurl naturally. She smiled widely as she saw people looking, when she slid the diaper underneath her sister’s rear end she found Laura’s legs quivering slightly. It would be easy to think Jessica was cruel from the way she was treating her sister but those people didn’t know everything Jessica had endured growing up with Laura. This was tame compared to the torture Jessica remembered at school.

“Calm down you big baby…” It was Zoe’s voice that was speaking now causing Laura to look at her, “If you didn’t want a diaper change out here you shouldn’t have soaked yourself.”

“I… I… C-Couldn’t help it!” Laura replied pathetically in between her heaving sobs.

“Couldn’t help it?” Zoe replied mockingly, “Then it’s a good thing you have a sister so committed to keeping you clean and dry, isn’t it?”

Laura didn’t reply but was grateful to feel the padding get lifted up and over her crotch. The plastic was flattened on her body before the large tapes were closed. As soon as Jessica’s hands left the diaper Laura scooted backwards and pulled her short skirt back down to cover the padding as much as possible.

Laura pulled her knees up to her body and pushed her face against her legs. She knew she was showing off her diaper but it didn’t feel like it even mattered any more, everyone here had seen her diaper and they all knew her shame. She sobbed lightly as Jessica balled up the used diaper and put it into the bag.

“Oh Laura, I just remembered I have some great news that you won’t have heard about.” Hugo broke the silence.

Laura looked up with tear streaks running down her cheeks. She could see Hugo smiling widely, if he had been made at all uncomfortable by what had just happened he was certainly doing a good job at hiding it.

“Well, when you left the company the board of directors needed to replace you.” Hugo picked up an apple and took a bite. He took his time chewing before continuing, “Some of them thought about splitting your old responsibilities up thinking that the power had gone to your head whilst others wanted to immediately start advertising outside the company…”

Laura wished Hugo would just get to the point. The longer these conversations lasted the longer she would be stuck here being humiliated.

“Anyway, they didn’t want to pay a large salary so after their external search yielded no results they started to look to promote from within.” Hugo continued, “To cut a long story short... I got the job!”

“Y-You!?” Laura’s eyes opened wide, “But you aren’t qualified or…”

“I don’t have a business degree, I admit that much.” Hugo replied with a shrug, “But when I spoke to the directors and informed them how much of your work I was doing anyway they decided to give me a trial. They valued my loyalty in assisting to get you caught red handed. I passed my probation period a couple of weeks ago, I really don’t know what you were complaining about either, the job isn’t hard at all.”

Laura felt like every time her shock reached a limit something happened that pushed it even further. Hugo having her old job was something she wouldn’t have guessed would happen in a million years. As she thought about the day Hugo turned on her she suddenly remembered maybe the only trump card she had. She still had blackmail material on Hugo!

“Zoe, did Hugo tell you about his fun little adventures away from home?” Laura asked. A smirk appeared on her face, she almost felt like her old manipulative self for a second.

“Yes.” Zoe replied easily.

“He… He did!?” The wind was taken out of Laura’s sails and she felt herself almost physically slumping.

“I never knew my husband was into BDSM.” Zoe said as if this were the most casual topic in the world, “I would never have dreamt that he would visit a dominatrix.”

Hugo hung his head and looked suitable penitent for his past mistakes.

“The night you were caught Hugo came home and I could tell there was a lot on his mind.” Zoe continued, “After dinner he said he wanted to talk to me. He explained that he had made a terrible mistake and that he had visited a sex professional outside of our marriage…”

“You were OK with that!?” Laura asked. She had temporarily forgotten her own situation as she listened to the story.

“Absolutely not.” Zoe quickly responded, “There were tears from both of us. He explained why he had done it and we talked it all through, neither of us our quitters so we did the only thing that made sense. We went to marriage counselling. What’s more, I discovered that I don’t mind indulging my husband in some of his fantasies from time to time.”

Zoe giggled whilst Hugo blushed slightly. When Zoe held out her hand Hugo quickly took it and they smiled lovingly at each other. They looked like the perfect couple and Laura couldn’t help but feel intense pangs of jealousy.

“Our marriage has never been stronger, Hugo got a massive promotion and we are just about to move into a much larger house.” Zoe said as she looked into Hugo’s eyes, “Things have never been better.”

Laura felt what little was remaining of her self-confidence deflate like a leaky balloon. The life she wanted, the life she had once had was now sitting in front of her. She had lost everything through greed that she just couldn’t control and now she was the lowest of the low.

Silence fell across the blanket as everyone digested everything that had happened and been said. For Laura this felt like a final separation from her old life. Her former co-workers and acquaintances were moving on with their lives and making memories that would last for their lifetimes, they were moving up in the world full of the eagerness that every new day should bring. Meanwhile Laura had been at the top of the ladder and fallen unceremoniously to the bottom, the old Laura almost felt like a distant dream. More and more she felt like the baby she was constantly being treated like.

“Well hasn’t this just been a lovely little reunion and picnic!” Jessica said happily after half a minute of silence, “I’m so glad we could arrange for it all to happen.”

“Arrange?” Laura looked across at her sister, “You knew Hugo would be here?”

“Oh sweetie…” Jessica tilted her head and smiled condescendingly, “Hugo had been trying to get in contact with you, I imagine to get those pictures back. He finally traced you to my house and when I explained what had happened he really wanted to meet the new you.”

Hugo smiled and shrugged.

“So… You knew all along?” Laura asked Hugo and Zoe, “You came here expecting this? Why did you pretend like it was a surprise?”

“Oh it was still a surprise!” Hugo laughed, “It’s one thing being told that someone you know is now a pants wetting baby but it’s quite another to see it in the flesh. We, that is to say Zoe, your sister and myself, thought it would be fun going through all the questions and so forth. Jessica wasn’t wrong when she said it’s fun to make you blush.”

“Wonderful…” Laura muttered darkly.

“It’s probably time we head home.” Jessica finally said as she packed up some of the uneaten food.

Those were the magic words Laura had been waiting for but the damage had already been done. Laura felt no satisfaction that there were going home and her humiliation had been total and complete. She stood up along with everyone else and heard her padding crinkling, she watched the picnic things being packed away and when Jessica stood up with the bag she was beaming. Undoubtedly from her point of view this couldn’t have gone better.

Jessica gave both Hugo and Zoe hugs goodbye whilst Laura skulked nearby. She wanted to go home straight away and hated any delays no matter how small.

When they finally departed the park Laura stayed a step behind Jessica and kept her eyes to the ground. She was beyond happy that they were going home but knew that there would be no respite to her treatment once she got there. Despite Laura’s distaste of the situation there was a part of her that felt relieved that she had Jessica looking after her. Maybe it was a bizarre case of Stockholm syndrome but Laura was starting to feel like she really was the useless baby she had been treated as.

As if to emphasise this state of mind Laura felt her freshly changed diaper suddenly warming as she continued following her sister. Laura freely wet her diaper without even thinking about it and it was only as the stream came to an end that she considered just how quickly she had stopped paying attention to the needs of her bladder. She briefly worried about this until she realised how little it mattered as long as someone was there to change her diaper. Laura’s confidence and respect in herself had evaporated, she was a shadow of the manipulative woman friends and family would recognise.

• Like 5

Laura's very bad day gets worse as there is an unwanted visitor.

This is the penultimate update to the story.

---

If you enjoy my work and want to help me to pay bills and buy food please consider becoming a patron. For $5 you can see all of my story updates one week before everyone else and for $10 you can get early access PLUS access to 39 Patreon exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available and you can find out all the information at: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to thank every patron that does support me for making a huge difference to my life and allowing me to spend my days doing something that I love :)

---

The trip back to the house was uneventful, or at least it was to Laura who was so wrapped up in her own troubles she didn’t notice some of the people she passed staring and pointing. After what had happened at the park a few people looking her way would hardly faze her.

Laura didn’t realise quite how exhausted she had been left by the day until she got in the front door. When the door was closed and Laura was able to finally relax she felt a wave of tiredness roll over her that caused her to yawn loudly.

“Tired?” Jessica asked as she looked back at her sister.

“No…” Laura tried to deny it but it was pointless as she yawned again and rubbed her eyes.

“Probably time for your nap.” Jessica said as she took Laura’s hand.

“But I don’t wanna.” Laura whined. Despite her protests she didn’t put up much resistance as she was taken up the stairs and into the nursery that had once been her bedroom.

Laura had her shirt and skirt pulled off leaving her in just the diaper that she had wet on the way home from the park. It was this damp padding that was now prodded by Jessica as she assessed how wet her sister was.

“Wet already?” Jessica raised her eyebrows as she stood back up and looked at Laura.

“It happened on the way home.” Laura replied shyly. She twisted on her knees a little and pulled on one of her pigtails.

“It happened?” Jessica repeated questioningly.

“Yeah… We were walking home and it just sort of… happened.” Laura replied as her face went red.

“You didn’t know you needed to pee?” Jessica asked accusingly.

Laura tried to find the words but found them getting stuck in her throat along with the desire to start crying like a baby again. She settled on shaking her head to indicate that she didn’t have the faintest idea that she was going to wet herself before it happened.

“Oh dear…” Jessica tried to sound down but her smile gave away her true feelings, “I guess your body already knows you’re a baby.”

Laura was too choked up to reply and was almost relieved when Jessica helped her into the crib. She sat back on her slightly wet diaper and watched as the railing rattled up and locked in place. Laura looked out forlornly as she laid her head down on the pillows near the headboard.

“I’ll bring you up a bottle. Have a good rest, we don’t want you cranky for your visitor this afternoon.” Jessica said casually as she left the room.

Laura’s eyes opened wide as she watched Jessica walk out of sight. Had she heard Jessica correctly? A friend was visiting? Laura’s heart sank. She had already been through so much on that tortuous day and now she was told that even more was going to happen. Laura just wasn’t sure if she could take it anymore. A tear rolled silently down her cheek as she stared at the doorway and waited for her sister to come back with the promised bottle.

“Visitor? What do you mean? Who is it? I can’t see anyone! Please, no more, not today!” Laura fired off her questions and pleadings like a machine gun as soon as Jessica appeared back in the doorway with the milk.

“Just get some rest.” Jessica replied sweetly.

Laura watched Jessica go forlornly and sat back down on the mattress. Stuck as she was Laura picked up the bottle and drained the milk without a second thought. With the awful memories of the morning and the horrible fears about the afternoon chasing each other around Laura’s head she laid down and eventually fell into a fitful sleep.

---

When Laura woke up she was momentarily confused as to where she was. It took a few seconds for her brain to click into gear and she remembered everything that had happened in the last couple of days. She shivered as she pushed herself up into a sitting position. The diaper between her legs crinkled and when Laura looked down she could see it was very wet indeed, when she pressed her hand against it she could feel that it was still warm.

Laura sighed and looked out towards the bedroom door. She hoped it wouldn’t be long before she would be let out, the crib could be a very claustrophobic place. When she was still alone after fifteen minutes Laura decided that she had to get her sister’s attention.

“Jessica?” Laura called out hesitantly.

There was no response. It was likely that Jessica couldn’t hear Laura’s shouting, if she was watching television or anything like that it would be very hard to make herself heard. She was just about to shout again when she felt a rumbling in her gut. Laura knew something very distasteful was about to happen and there was nothing she could do to avoid it.

Laura’s first instinct was to hold on desperately to try and stop herself from messing her diaper. Her adult brain was still battling the inevitable but a significant portion was telling her to just give up. Laura thought about everything she had gone through and as she looked at one of her pigtails she felt the sinking sensation of being a little girl who was helpless to resist her body’s most basic needs.

What was the point in resisting and causing herself more discomfort than was necessary? Laura pulled herself up on to her knees and thrust her butt out behind her, she took a deep breath and only briefly had second thoughts before pushing down in a bid to relieve her pain.

Laura felt the pressure in her bowels increase for a second before the mushy feeling of a messy diaper started spreading across her padding. The shame and humiliation Laura felt was as strong as ever but she pushed through it and felt the soft poop expanding around the diaper. She shivered slightly but only stopped pushing her crap out when she felt she was empty. She panted a few times as she finished and then closed her eyes in hopeless resignation.

“Jessica!” Laura shouted a little louder this time and heard some movement from downstairs.

Laura knew she was getting a change soon and she dropped back on her messy bottom as she waited for her sister. She could feel the mushy pile in her diaper spreading over her skin but she didn’t care, a small part of her even managed to enjoy the squishy feeling.

The footsteps came up the stairs and Laura looked at the door expectantly. When it opened Laura watched Jessica walk inside… But she wasn’t alone.

“Laura, good afternoon sweetheart, did you have a nice nap?” Jessica walked over to the crib next to someone Laura immediately recognised from childhood, “You remember Roxanne, don’t you?”

In desperation Laura picked up her cover and threw it over the top of herself as if hiding under the thin sheet would make her invisible. As Laura heard laughter from the two women standing just outside the crib she remembered back to her childhood yet again.

Laura was sixteen-years-old and had really undergone a personality change from her childhood. The happy child had fully metamorphosed into the moody and manipulative teenager that she would never really grow past. She had been relaxing in her room reading a magazine and feeling a little bored when she was disturbed by the sounds of laughter coming from her sister’s bedroom. Not one to tolerate anything that disturbed her peace Laura banged on the wall to show her displeasure.

It was a Saturday evening and Laura was far from happy at being the designated babysitter whilst her parents were out. It was made even worse that Jessica’s younger cousin, Roxanne, was visiting and staying with Jessica since they were the same age.

“Keep it down!” Laura yelled through the wall before returning to her bed.

Laura had always found Roxanne to be annoying. She was loud and energetic, she hung out with Jessica a lot and was one of the few people outside the immediate family that Jessica had told about her bedwetting. That was in the past though, Jessica had been staying dry for quite a while and was able to go without diapers.

Laura had barely even picked her magazine back up when she heard more laughing even louder than the first. She gritted her teeth and tried to ignore it. When there was a loud bang on the wall she felt her younger sister and friend were making fun of her, which was something she absolutely wouldn’t accept. She stood up and started stomping out of her bedroom. She covered the gap to Jessica’s bedroom in a fraction of a second.

“Hey, you little shits!” Laura shouted as she opened the door, “Keep it down!”

Laura turned her back on the room now that her anger had been sated. She took a couple of steps towards her bedroom when she heard even more giggling. Her wafer thin patience snapped and she marched straight back into the bedroom. She felt satisfaction that the younger girls looked scared at her reappearance.

“You want to act like annoying little brats then you can dress like it too!” Laura exclaimed as she marched towards the closet in the corner of the room.

“No!” Jessica shouted. She stood up and tried to pull Laura back but she was no match for her domineering older sister. Jessica was pushed away and landed on her bed next to Roxanne.

Laura threw the doors of the closet open and pushed some of the outfits hanging from the rail aside. In the back corner, lurking like a predator in the shadows, sat a cardboard box filled with diapers. Laura pulled two out and turned to face the room again. Her face curled into an evil smile as she looked at her younger sister and cousin.

“Noooo!” Jessica had yelled before the inevitable diapering of both her and her cousin.

That had been the last time Roxanne had come to visit and Laura very rarely saw her again. Whenever she did she would mercilessly tease the timid girl.

Laura came back to the present with a jolt as she heard exaggerated sniffing of the air. She felt shame coursing through her veins like adrenaline and she shivered slightly inside her baby bed.

“Do you smell that?” Jessica asked in mock seriousness, “Smells like someone is a poopy pants…”

Laura sniffed loudly which caused the other two women to start laughing hard again. After that morning Laura didn’t think anything could embarrass her further and yet here she was. She wished she were a real baby who didn’t have any concept of what was happening.

“I don’t believe it…” Roxanne said, “Even when we were having our coffee downstairs I still didn’t believe you! Has she really… You know?”

“Pooped her diaper?” Jessica asked, “Smells like it. She’s a big stinky girl after her nap.”

Laura jumped when she suddenly felt a hand reach under her cover and poke her bulging rear end. She felt the poop inside shift slightly as she was prodded and even though she tried to scramble away the hand could easily follow her.

“Aren’t you going to say hello to our guest?” Jessica asked loudly.

Laura didn’t move from her fetal position on the mattress. The last thing she wanted to do was talk to the woman she had tormented years ago, another spectre from Laura’s past coming to take their revenge.

“Maybe you should spank her.” Roxanne’s voice was full of mocking joy, “You said that worked well before.”

The threat of corporal punishment was enough to get Laura to poke her head out from under the blanket. She looked up at Roxanne properly for the first time since she had walked in. Although she had changed a lot from her younger years it was still unmistakably her.

“Hi…” Laura practically whispered.

“Hello, Laura.” Roxanne was beaming, “You’re looking well.”

The side of the crib rattled down as Laura stared out at Roxanne. She felt her hand get taken by Jessica and she crawled forwards off the mattress, she swayed on her feet a little as she waddled over to the changing table sheepishly. Laura couldn’t look at Roxanne as she walked across to the table, she started to wonder if she was just going to be trotted out in front of everyone she had ever wronged so they could get their revenge.

“Roxanne and I have just been having a chat downstairs.” Jessica said as she helped Laura up on to the table, “Just catching up and reminiscing about old times. She bought you a present!”

“Oh yes, let me just get it. I’ll be right back.” Roxanne said as she walked out of the room quickly.

“Why did you bring her here!?” Laura quietly whined.

“We’re friends.” Jessica said in reply, “You’d know that if you bothered to keep in contact.”

“But… She’s seen my diapers and… My…” Laura wanted to say she had seen her in a messy diaper but Roxanne’s footsteps were already hurrying back up the stairs.

“You really need to stop being so timid with your diapers.” Jessica said loudly, “Babies don’t care if people see their poopy bottoms.”

Laura felt like it would be pointless telling her sister that she wasn’t really a baby. She wasn’t even sure she would believe herself if she said it. Adults didn’t sleep in cribs or use diapers, they don’t let their sister control them so much and they don’t need to have others change their diapers. She felt more like a baby than an adult.

“Your sister told me about your new position and it reminded me when we were all younger and you used to be a very naughty girl, do you remember that?” Roxanne asked.

“I’m sorry…” Laura muttered quietly as she felt Jessica finally starting to pull the tapes off her diaper.

“I’m sure you are.” Roxanne replied, “But I was reminded of the pictures you took off your poor sister. The ones you spread around your school.”

As Roxanne reached into her pocket Laura glanced over and watched with trepidation and pink cheeks. Roxanne was deliberately moving slowly as if deliberately prolonging the agony. Laura watched her cousin’s hand with such concentration that she only belatedly noticed that the diaper was being lowered between her legs. She suddenly looked down as her crotch was uncovered and felt shame rising up yet again. Laura’s eyes immediately started to water and she covered them in horror over what was happening.

“Aww, don’t cry, baby. Here you go.” Roxanne’s voice was soft and reassuring and lulled Laura into a sense of false security.

Laura turned her head to the side and saw her cousin’s hand outstretched and only inches from her face. Laura didn’t have time to react and fight off what was happening. She felt a soft latex bulb get pushed between her teeth, it sat on her tongue as a most unwelcome intruder.

“That’s it.” Roxanne encouraged in syrupy tones, “Have a suck on your new pacifier and calm down.”

Laura was in a state of high distress and the simple instructions washed over her mind like a soothing balm. She closed her lips around the bulb in her mouth and felt the mouth guard bounce against her pouting lips. Laura wasn’t sure if she was more upset at being given the pacifier or the fact that it was actually calming her a little.

As Laura looked up at the ceiling and wiped her eyes she could feel her diaper area being cleaned by Jessica. The smell of her messy diaper had spread around the room but everyone seemed to be doing their best to ignore it. Out of the corner of Laura’s eyes she could see Roxanne covering her mouth as she watched the change, Laura wasn’t sure if it was shock or laughter that she was trying to hide.

• Like 7

We reach the end of Laura's story and after a final little conversation between the sisters we see just how things have changed six months later.

---

---

It took several humiliating minutes for the cleaning to be completed. Laura looked up at the ceiling the whole time and gave the pacifier a few confused sucks. Nobody said anything and Laura’s legs remained embarrassingly wide open as she was cleaned. The diaper was finally pulled away and replaced with a clean one, it wasn’t a moment too soon for Laura who was grateful to be able to hop off the changing table with all the crinkling it brought with it.

“Roxanne, you’re the guest, how about you pick out an outfit for Laura?” Jessica suggested.

Laura watched timidly as Roxanne readily agreed and walked over to the large closet. Laura stared at her sister as she silently begged for a reprieve from the constant embarrassment, she found no mercy in the eyes of Jessica who was clearly enjoying this a lot.

“How about this?” Roxanne pulled back from the closet with some clothes in her hand.

Laura looked at the clothing without enthusiasm. It honestly could have been worse but that wasn’t saying much considering the other outfits Laura had been wearing. A black t-shirt with the words “I Love My Big Sister” written on the front in glitter was accompanied by a pair of black shorts that looked like they would barely squeeze over the diaper.

Laura whimpered slightly as she was dressed by her sister and cousin as if she were a little doll. She felt tiny as she sucked on the pacifier for comfort and smoothed the shirt down against her body. She offered no complaint or resistance as she stepped into the shorts. Laura had to hold on to Jessica’s shoulders as the shorts were worked up her legs. She was pulled this way and that as the tight shorts were stretched to go over the thick diaper underneath.

Once dressed Laura had each of her hands taken by the other two women and she was led out of the room and down the stairs. It was a bit cramped on the stairs but with Roxanne and Jessica walking a step ahead of Laura the three of them made it down without incident.

The next hour or so was actually fairly uneventful for Laura who was put into her playpen whilst the two adults talked on the couch. Laura felt a little awkward playing with toys in front of Roxanne to start with but she soon got over it, Roxanne and Jessica wanted her to play and Laura didn’t have much else to do.

Laura had just been reaching over to a stuffed animal on the far side of the pen when she quite suddenly felt her bladder giving way. Laura’s eyes widened in shock but she tried not to make it obvious how she was suddenly wetting herself without control. She guiltily looked down at her shorts as the familiar warmth started creeping around the padding.

Laura spent the rest of the afternoon mindlessly playing whilst her thoughts were constantly on her accident. It seemed like she was quickly losing control of her bladder and the thought of being dependant on the diapers she hated made her skin crawl. She toyed with the idea of telling Jessica but at the same time she was worried about what her sister would say and do. There was a very real chance that if she told Jessica she had problems now it would only reinforce the treatment she was already getting.

By the time Roxanne left Laura was soaked. She watched from her playpen in secret relief that her cousin was finally leaving. Though she knew there was likely to be no end to her punishment any time soon she resolved to make one final effort that evening. She just had to find a way to convince her sister to give her a second chance.

Dinner was a quiet affair that evening and so was the diaper change that followed shortly afterwards. Laura spent the entire time ruminating on how to broach the subject of ending this punishment, she absentmindedly played with the pigtails that were now starting to feel natural to her. After her change Jessica brought her downstairs to watch some television and Laura found herself sat right next to Jessica. Laura was only half paying attention until, during a commercial break, Laura finally plucked up the courage to ask the important question.

“Jessica…” Laura said quietly. She could feel Jessica turning to face her, “It’s been two days. I think I’ve learnt my lesson and that I should work harder at being a better person. I’m really sorry for all the things I did to you and everyone else, I’ve been a horrible person but I really want to change. Do you think that maybe we could end all this?”

Laura dared to glance up at Jessica who was now looking back at the television with a small smile on her lips. Laura wasn’t sure if her sister had listened to anything she had said and was considering repeating herself when Jessica finally cleared her throat.

“I don’t think so.” Jessica replied simply.

“But… But…” Laura felt a sinking feeling as her request was summarily dismissed, “If you are against it because of all the things you bought I can get a job and pay you for it all! And… And… I’ll help out around the house as well and I ca-”

“It isn’t about the money.” Jessica interrupted, “And it isn’t about you getting a job or doing chores. I have no doubt you’re feeling sorry for what you did but that’s beside the point.”

Laura hung her head and she looked down at her padded crotch and the couch cushion below. She sniffed loudly as she felt the threat of tears returning.

“You are a baby.” Jessica said rather forcefully. Her arm was around Laura’s shoulders and she gave her sister a little squeeze, “I’m going to be here to change your little diapers and feed you your bottles. Maybe one day you can try being a big girl again but it will be me who decides that. Not you.”

As Laura felt Jessica pull her closer she started lightly sobbing. The show they were watching came back from commercial break and as Jessica started to watch it again Laura leaned down and placed her head in her sister’s lap. She reached out to the table in front of her and grabbed the pacifier that was lying next to her half empty bottle. She pushed the soother between her lips as she quietly sobbed and felt Jessica rubbing her back. She felt it was over and she finally resigned herself to the life of a baby.

The old Laura would’ve argued and manipulated Jessica to get out of it. She would’ve fought tooth and nail to get back on top, it would’ve been unthinkable for her to be humiliated like this. In just two days that Laura had been broken down and replaced by a subservient one who did as she was told. Laura had transformed completely and as she laid her head on Jessica’s lap and sucked her pacifier she could only imagine what the future would hold.

Epilogue

Laura finished her bottle of milk and dropped it next to her before putting the pacifier back in her mouth. She rolled over on to her side and sleepily looked through the bars of her crib, the nursey beyond was looking very messy and there were toys strewn all over the floor. The curtains were open and letting the early afternoon light into the bedroom, she had just woken from her daily nap. Laura yawned as she looked over to the open door to the room. From the rest of the house Laura could hear the sound of the television which wasn’t unusual, it meant Jessica was sitting downstairs enjoying some soap opera or other.

Laura’s diaper was wet but that didn’t even register as news to Laura who had been waking up this way for the last six months. She had wet countless diapers since all this had started and she had long ago stopped bothering to pay attention, it seemed pointless when Jessica had no intention of stopping the diaper treatment any time soon.

It had been six months since Laura had first woken up in a wet bed and she was still being diapered and babied every day. Laura’s life was an endless monotony of diaper changes, mindless playing, being fed bland baby food and more diaper changes. Wetting and pooping herself had become second nature to Laura and she never gave either thing a second thought. She was quite confident that she was very diaper dependant at this point.

Laura had given up complaining about the situation months ago and just went along with whatever Jessica wanted. The only breaks in the usual monotony were occasional trips out of the house which always resulted in some kind of humiliation. Today was looking like it would be another of those days as Jessica had excitedly told Laura that she had planned a special surprise for her. Special surprises usually meant a chance for Jessica to show her “baby” sister to others.

Laura laid in bed lazily until Jessica came up to open the crib. When Jessica appeared in the doorway Laura sat up and crinkled, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed when the railings were lowered and walked straight to the changing table in the well-practiced routine of the last half a year.

Once on the table Laura yawned and rubbed her eyes as she relaxed her body and felt the tapes get pulled off the sodden underwear. She barely paid any attention to what was happening, her only reaction was an automatic flinch as the cold baby wipes were pushed against her skin. It was remarkable how such a strange thing had become routine. Laura briefly thought about her life before moving in with Jessica though those memories were fading scarily quickly, they were being replaced by memories of embarrassment and diapers.

“You’ve been a very good girl recently.” Jessica said as she balled up the wipes and dropped them into the saturated diaper.

Laura didn’t say anything. She didn’t talk much these days and had learnt that her opinion was rarely wanted or needed.

“I was thinking maybe you should have a special treat on your special day.” Jessica said happily as she taped the diaper closed and dropped it in the half-full pail.

Laura was confused. She was just about to ask what the special day was when her sister spoke again and what she said stopped Laura in her tracks.

“Maybe we should try some big girl panties.” Jessica suggested with a shrug. She tried to act casual but her big smile was an instant giveaway.

Laura was so stunned that her mind went blank and her mouth dropped open. The pacifier she had been sucking on, the one given to her by Roxanne all those months ago and now a constant companion, tumbled out and fell to the side of the table. This was the last thing she expected to hear and Laura had started giving up hope Jessica would ever give her this chance.

Laura’s immediate feelings as the shock left her system was to jump at the chance. If she could show she didn’t need diapers it might be the first step in finally getting back to normality. However, after a few seconds the excitement gave way to trepidation. It had been six months and Laura knew that her dependency on diapers had only grown over all the time she had been wearing them. She suddenly felt scared, regular underwear felt like an unknown and lacked the protection the thick padding offered her. It would be a very sudden transition and it was one Laura wasn’t sure she was ready for.

“I… I don’t know…” Laura spoke in little more than a whisper. Her shaky voice betrayed her inner turmoil.

“If you don’t think you’re ready that’s fine.” Jessica said as she started pulling another diaper off the shelf, “Maybe we could try in another six months or so...”

The thought of another six months in diapers made Laura feel nauseous and if she thought her control was questionable now she could only imagine it being much worse in another half a year. This could be her only chance to get back out of diapers.

“Wait!” Laura suddenly blurted out as Jessica started unfolding the new crinkly diaper, “I want to try big girl panties…”

Laura blushed but Jessica quickly put the diaper back and walked over to the chest of drawers. Laura sat up and slid off the table, she felt so strange without the thick padding between her legs since usually the only time she experienced this was in the bath.

“I bought these online the other day.” Jessica said as she pulled out a clear plastic package that seemed to hold three pairs of colourful underwear.

Laura looked at the packet and at first thought it was simply three pairs of brightly coloured panties tightly packed together. She watched as Jessica pulled out the pink pair and she saw that it was designed just like a child’s pair of panties. The front had a picture of a cartoon princess and there were a load of little pink hearts that surrounded the image, they got smaller the further out they went until they just disappeared.

“Do you think you can dress yourself?” Jessica asked condescendingly, “I have something that needs my attention downstairs.”

“OK.” Laura replied. She felt proud of all the responsibility she was getting despite it being the least anyone could ask for.

Laura took the panties and watched her sister leave with the same feelings of trepidation that she felt before being given the big girl underwear. She really questioned her ability to keep them dry but she was also certain that she would have an even tougher time doing it the next time she was given the opportunity. If ever she needed some good fortune it was that afternoon.

When the nursery door closed Laura took a deep breath and slowly stepped into the new panties. She could feel herself trembling a little bit as she stepped through the leg holes of the pink underwear, this felt like a huge event and yet it was just getting dressed. Laura remembered when she did this every day, she tried to calm herself down with the memories of how this was a very normal thing to do. She just felt so out of practice.

Laura pulled the panties up and over her crotch. She ran her fingers over the soft and smooth material, it felt so different to the diapers. As Laura absentmindedly thought about the new clothing she had to pull her hand away, it had been so long since she had had any sexual experience she was accidentally turning herself on. Sexual thoughts had been nearly completely eliminated from her mind since the diapers meant she had no real access to her private areas.

Laura quickly turned away from the chest of drawers and walked over to the closet. She opened the door and looked around, this was the first time she was getting a choice in what to wear in half a year and it felt quite overwhelming. The options weren’t too different from one another and there was nothing that seemed particularly grown up. For half a minute Laura stood in front of the clothes paralysed by the choice.

In the end Laura chose a white shirt with a pale pink heart over the chest and a pair of white pants to go with it. She still looked like a child but at least she looked like an elementary school age kid rather than a kindergarten aged one.

Laura left the bedroom and smiled at having dressed herself successfully. She smiled at being given a chance to be normal again and maybe this was her chance to wave goodbye to the diapers and dismiss them into the past. Maybe this time next year she could look back on what has happened here and laugh it all off as a bad life experience. She did her best to remain optimistic.

Halfway down the stairs Laura found her thoughts turning to what Jessica had said before giving her the panties. She had referred to this as her “special day” and yet she had no idea what Jessica meant. Usually surprises were bad news for Laura and she didn’t like not going what was happening.

Laura decided she would ask what was going on and opened the door to the living room with the intention of asking Jessica what she meant.

“SURPRISE!” A loud chorus of people suddenly shouted.

Laura felt like she jumped a foot off the ground at the sudden noise and it took her a few moments to even realise what was happening. Laura’s wide eyes looked around at a room with a bunch of people in it before her eyes moved up and she read a decoration that had been put up, it hung from the ceiling in multi-coloured lettering.

“Happy birthday, Laura!” Jessica stepped forward from everyone else and wrapped her arms around her sister.

Laura’s mind remained paralysed by shock. Her birthday? Laura had long ago stopped bothering to keep track of the date or even what day it was, she had no idea that her birthday had been coming up and Jessica certainly didn’t give her any hints.

Aside from Jessica and Laura the room also contained Hugo, Zoe and Roxanne. There were a few people Laura didn’t know or had only met in passing over the months, she assumed most of them were Jessica’s friends.

Laura cringed her way through the greetings. She used to love being the centre of attention but now she hated it, it felt like whenever she turned around she would catch people looking at her and whispering. She wished she could slink away but Jessica was determined to keep her in the room. At least the party felt somewhat grown up, Laura could’ve imagined a party designed for babies and it was infinitely worse than this. She felt underdressed but at least she didn’t have diapers on anymore.

Laura walked through to the dining room where she saw a table loaded with finger foods. There was a big birthday cake at one end though the candles placed on it were currently unlit.

“You’ll get your cake soon.” Jessica said as she walked up behind Laura and placed her hands on Laura’s shoulders, “You let me know if you need the potty, OK?”

Laura nodded her head as her cheeks blushed.

“Here, have a drink.” Jessica said as she handed Laura a cup of cola.

Laura looked at it as if it was gold. It was the first drink that wasn’t milk, water or juice in months. She raised it to her lips and sipped, her taste buds were unused to the sugary drink and it took her back a bit.

“Go easy on it, kid.” Jessica giggled. She walked away to talk to some other people whilst Laura stood awkwardly in front of the table.

Laura just couldn’t get used to the lack of padding between her thighs and she was constantly worried that she might wet herself at any moment. She was trying to concentrate totally on her body and any sign that she needed the bathroom. She knew she must look weird with all the focus she was putting on her bladder but it was better than any alternative.

“Laura, how are you?” Hugo’s voice made Laura turn around. He was standing there with his arm around his wife.

“I’m… fine.” Laura replied slowly. She automatically looked around for her sister but she was nowhere to be seen.

“It’s been a while.” Hugo continued, “Your sister told me you’re being a big girl today.”

“Please keep your voice down…” Laura hissed as she looked around at all the people she didn’t know.

“Relax, you think any of these people aren’t aware of your… status?” Zoe was smiling wickedly, “Clearly Jessica hasn’t been letting you online recently!”

Laura winced. She hadn’t been on the internet without parental controls for a long time, certainly she hadn’t been on social media. She didn’t need to be told anymore information to imagine about the things Jessica would post online. She imagined pictures or even videos of her doing embarrassing things, certainly Jessica had had plenty of opportunity to post things. Laura looked around at the other guests and wondered just what they had seen of her.

The party was quiet and Laura spent as much time skulking in corners as possible. Eventually Jessica walked over and pulled her away from her hiding space and took her to the dining table. Laura was positioned at the head of the table as everyone else came over to stand around. Jessica lit the candles on the cake and before Laura could even try to stop it everyone started singing “Happy Birthday” to her. Laura looked down at the table and blushed as the song ended and the crowd started cheering.

It was halfway through the second “hip-hip hooray” that disaster struck for Laura. She was just looking at the cake in front of her when, quite suddenly, she felt a sudden warmth running down her leg. Laura froze as the streak of heat rapidly descended her leg and down to the floor. She was a step back from the table and it didn’t take long for people to notice what was happening as the cheering dropped away to silence.

Laura let out a whine as she felt herself wetting without control. She stared at the dark patch as it grew, she reached down to try and block the irresistible flow. Laura had no idea that she needed to pee yet alone a warning that it was about to happen. She looked up from her pants and saw a collection of shocked and disgusted faces. She was looking for Jessica who would protect and help her, Laura needed her sister more than anything else.

By the time Laura had finished wetting herself the front of her pants were soaked and the material was clearly darker. Even more embarrassingly the front of the pants became a little see through and Laura’s pink princess panties were on display to everyone who looked.

“Uh oh, come on honey.” Jessica stepped forwards and placed her hands on Laura’s arm to pull her away from the table, “Hugo, could you go up to the nursery and get the changing supplies?”

Laura was sniffling and felt filled to the brim with shame as a passage through the crowd opened up and she was led into the living room. Laura could hear the people whispering as she watched her pass, this was even more humiliating than wetting a diaper. At least if she had been diapered she wouldn’t be leaking all over the floor, this made her feel even littler than the padding might’ve done.

Hugo had returned from the nursery quickly with a diaper and wipes. Laura only now realised what was about to happen and she tugged on Jessica’s sleeve desperately whilst shaking her head.

“Not here!” Laura whined, “Please, not here.”

“I’m not having you dripping all over the floor.” Jessica responded tartly.

Laura was still trying to resist as she was laid down on the floor. She was weeping and had to cover her face as Jessica started arranging everything. Laura could hear the crowds murmuring and some laughing punctuated the room, she wished she could be swallowed up by the Earth. After six months of being controlled by Jessica Laura didn’t even think about trying to stop her sister doing what she wanted.

Jessica took hold of Laura’s pants and with one strong yank she pulled them down. Laura felt the air against her wet let legs and cringed, she dared to look through her fingers where she could see many people staring at her like this was some kind of demonstration. After the pants were pulled off the underwear soon followed leaving Laura in the ever increasingly familiar position of being naked in front of other people.

“Let’s get you cleaned up and back into your diapers.” Jessica said airily.

Laura heard some laughter and out the corner of her eye saw people taking both pictures and video on their phones. Laura didn’t realise that her exploits with Jessica were the finest entertainment for Laura and Jessica’s friends. She was a viral sensation amongst their little circle.

The cool wet wipes cleaned up Laura’s crotch slowly and methodically. Jessica wasn’t rushing this and Laura watched her face through teary eyes that threatened to overflow. She realised that this “opportunity” to be a big girl was simply a setup for this humiliating scenario, there was never any expectation that she could remain dry. Jessica knew Laura would fail and had set the whole thing up to be seen by as many people as possible.

Laura watched the wipes getting tossed aside and the diaper was slowly unfolded. Jessica even held the padding up as if she was a magician playing to a crowd and showing them how a certain trick was done. Laura just wanted this over with and eventually she got her wish.

Laura’s legs were pushed back and over her head lifting her butt of the floor and giving Jessica the space to slip the new diaper underneath her. Laura was laid back down and she felt the almost comforting presence of the padding underneath her butt. The front of the diaper was pulled up and it crinkled loudly as it covered her private area up.

When the tapes were finally closed up Jessica backed away leaving Laura on the floor in a fresh diaper. Laura didn’t really know what to do so she stayed where she was looking up at the crowds of adults among whom she could no longer count herself.

“I guess she isn’t ready for potty training!” It was Roxanne’s voice that broke the silence but her words were followed by a chorus of laughter.

“Looks like my baby still needs her baby pants.” Jessica agreed with a sigh like a put upon mother.

Laura couldn’t deny these accusations and she couldn’t face the cruel taunts from the people around her. She did the only thing she could think to do in such a moment of stress and heartache. Taking a deep breath she let out a wail that quickly descended into the kind of mindless inconsolable crying a baby makes. Her life in diapers would continue with no end in sight and there was nothing she could do but cry.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3