LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaven down below

Poobottom

Are you shaven down there  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Guys/ladies are you shaven down below?

• Yes willy and sack/lady bits
    • Yes buttocks
    • Yes bottom crack
    • Yes completely, smooth as a baby’s bottom all over
    • No!

On 7/25/2022 at 4:32 AM, ken2988 said:

If you are able to do it, laser removal is the way to go.  It stays as smooth (some of the hair will ultimately grow back, but most of it stays away) as if you never went through puberty!

I do this, not professional, but with a personal light flash device. It has reduced hair on many parts of the body to the point where I am happy with a shave once a week. You have to shave before flashing anyway.

But there still remain critical hairs and zones and also the private area is far from hairless. I doubt it will ever be. I think it has reduced but there's plenty left.

So to answer the poll, I shave everything except for whats on the top of my head.

I had my private area done when I did the laser removal, and I have almost no hair down there almost 15 years later.  My under arms and my legs never had any growth come back, my chest has stayed about 90% gone. The home kits for laser removal are very limited!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

A mother and child dynamic evolved in my marriage many years ago. My wife is a  beautiful mature sophisticated woman who  became a mother figure to me after my birth mother died unexpectedly. She embraced her role as my mother, accepted me as her child and I address her as Mommy.
At first Mommy would shave my sparse scraggly pubic hair.
But stubble would appear after a few days, so Mommy took me to her hairstylist who was certified in laser hair removal. I only needed 2 treatments with Miss Marlaina but now I am baby smooth with just a small tuffet of hair above my diminutive penis.

• Like 1