LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught you wearing diapers in public good thing?

ken2988

7 minutes ago, ken2988 said:

I have ended up being friends with her, but I ended up in a relationship with another lady that I have already posted about.  The problem is that the other lady lives in a facility that has again gone back to being locked down due to their fear of the virus spreading.  She is telling me that they should allow people to visit again in the next couple of weeks hopefully!  The reason that I stayed friends, was that I thought it would be wrong for me to be dating another woman and also pursuing  a relationship with her at the same time!

Have you told this woman about the lady you're seeing who lives in the retirement home? She sounds like an interesting woman, and I don't think it would be "Cheating" on the other lady if you just socialized once in a while with this woman. (Now if she dragged you to her bedroom for a diaper change, that might be something else!)

Adding to the conversation, I've never had anyone catch me as such. If they noticed they didn't say anything.

Although it is interesting when you're married to CNA how often the subject of diapers comes up in casual conversation. Before we were married, my husband introduced me to his cousin, who is a full nurse. Although they were joking she did mention, "Well, I could change your Depends."

I am so surprised she didn't catch on to how quickly I perked up at the mention. 

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

No, that’s one thing she never did after I was actually a baby, was swaddle me. 

Why didn't you ask her to?????????☹️? if it was me I would've said, "Mommy I demand you swaddle me! (In my little babyish 4 year old voice)???????? And your mommy would say, " MY MY, aren't we acting like an big baby today?!" "Does my baby want cuddles and wuggles?!" (In an babyish voice)?????????☺️❤️??❤️????

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why didn't you ask her to?????????☹️? if it was me I would've said, "Mommy I demand you swaddle me! (In my little babyish 4 year old voice)???????? And your mommy would say, " MY MY, aren't we acting like an big baby today?!" "Does my baby want cuddles and wuggles?!" (In an babyish voice)?????????☺️❤️??❤️????

I didn’t ask her to (or demand) because I was plenty happy having her chase me down for a diaper change while I was vainly trying to crawl away in a soggy diaper that I had just filled with poop. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I didn’t ask her to (or demand) because I was plenty happy having her chase me down for a diaper change while I was vainly trying to crawl away in a soggy diaper that I had just filled with poop. 

Sounds like heaven! Chasing down her little one for a diapie change!?❤️????❤️?????☺️???❤️??❤️?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, squishii said:

Being found out in public (specifically by a friend) is a bit of a fantasy of mine. Although, in reality, I could imagine being found out in public would be quite terrible.

I'm now of the age that it would be passed of as a medical issue.   I'd suspect anybody who knows me would just assume it was a medical issue.  It's not something that I'm going to willingly volunteer.  I've decided if asked directly, I'll acknowledge it, but in a way that says I don't want to engage in a deep conversation.  And I think most of my friends would accept that.

Most likely- they might see the diaper, wonder what it is, and realize it's not something I want to discuss with them- and ignore it.  I don't think I'd get the "Why are you wearing a diaper?" question.

I would NEVER make it obvious that I had a diaper on with the intention of someone seeing, but it’s a huge fantasy of mine to have a leak or something and someone politely let me know that my diaper is leaking or pointing out in public that I have a diaper on or something. This is probably most of your nightmares but it’s my naughty dream of mine ?

Caught wearing a diaper in public is neither a good thing or a bad thing, it's "just a thing," neutral. The word "caught" connotes doing something wrong; wearing diapers is not doing something wrong. Some people wear diapers because of incontinence while others wear diapers for comfort, enjoyment/pleasure, satisfaction, relaxation/stress relief... nothing wrong with incontinence or wearing a diaper because we want to for our own enjoyment. If someone notices a diaper, what is the issue, who cares. My only reservation is consideration for the general public by not being ostentatious about a diaper; discretion is needed. In fact I find discretion to be more exciting because I can be talking to someone and wetting my diaper without anyone knowing that I am wetting. There is something naughty about discreet wetting.