LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

could I be unconsciously Bi?

JP403

Acordding to the kensey scale, I think something like 80 percent of humans can be considered as bi. There is something like 5-10 percent that is straight, 5-10 percent that is gay, and the rest of us fall somewhere between the two. For many that are leaning closer to the straight side, its easy for them to ignore the minor interest in the same gender.  After all, one does not want to get beaten up in the bathrooms when protection is not around.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/21/2023 at 4:35 PM, Alyeskabird said:

Acordding to the kensey scale, I think something like 80 percent of humans can be considered as bi. There is something like 5-10 percent that is straight, 5-10 percent that is gay, and the rest of us fall somewhere between the two. For many that are leaning closer to the straight side, its easy for them to ignore the minor interest in the same gender.  After all, one does not want to get beaten up in the bathrooms when protection is not around.

I think I am Bi, I am married , 29 yrs on my second . But since we can't have sex because of her cancer that happened in 2006. We tried but we haven't had any sex since 2009. I have had my diapers, my toys, plastic etc. I have been getting brave for the last few yrs and buying the Nice silicone dildos, with that I wander about myself . Anyhow , if you want to MM me I will talk. Send me a message .

• 2 months later...

I think if I was Brave ,,,,,,, I just don't like to lose a long Love partner even if I have all of my sex by myself , with my toys, I have some silicone torso's but I have had no sex with my wife since 2009, and I don't want to ever cheat on a partner . I feel if I survive my wife I will be wanting a male to live with. I have soooo many fantasy's , that I may never ever have come to lite.

No; unless you had Sgt Schultz Syndrome: I see nothing: I know nothing and I WANT to know nothing. Even then, you would be aware that you are connin g yourself until you had pretzellated your mind to the point that it could not tell shit from Shinola. At which point it would not matter

• Confused 1
On 2/1/2024 at 2:39 PM, abdldan2 said:

I'm in the same boat, been married 43yrs, haven't had sex since 2010 but don't want to jeopardize my marriage, but also want a male partner sometimes.

Sorry I just saw your reply . Yes we are in the same boat. I use toys and some hypnosis files to get my mind in the cool place when I am playing with ,, by myself . MM me if you want to talk. Share playtime ideas 💡 .

6 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

@Little BabyDoll Christine I'm curious as to what your sexual preferences are? Are you Gay or maybe Bisexual?

Hugs,

Freta

Neither