LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing accident at school

This happened when I was 9 and in primary school in the UK. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has any similar stories.

I was in class and was I couldn't feel the I needed a poo but I was farting uncontrollably. It wasn't the sort of farts you can hear but those silent ones. I didn't know what was going on but there was nothing I could do to stop it. I started to smell and those around my started to smell me and were wafting their noses as I kept farting. The boy sat next to me whispered to a girl on the table next to us 'He reeks', he wasn't wrong. I still didn't know what was wrong as this hadn't happened to me before.

I farted again but this time audibly and everyone on my table started laughing. I was horrified though because I quickly realised that this hadn't just been a fart, I'd felt a very small piece of poo come out, I'd followed through. The teacher came over and immediately smelt it. 'Jack do you want to go to the toilet' he said. 'I think that might be a good idea' said the boy next to me to the sound of laughter from the whole class. 

I left the room and went to the toilet. When I pulled my pants down there was a small piece of poo there. Still counts though. I'd still shit myself in class. I sat on the toilet and even though I'd not realised I needed to go was able have a particularly large poo before returning to class. 

Edited by Jackk
  • Like 1
On 12/26/2021 at 5:19 AM, Jackk said:

This happened when I was 9 and in primary school in the UK. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has any similar stories.

I was in class and was I couldn't feel the I needed a poo but I was farting uncontrollably. It wasn't the sort of farts you can hear but those silent ones. I didn't know what was going on but there was nothing I could do to stop it. I started to smell and those around my started to smell me and were wafting their noses as I kept farting. The boy sat next to me whispered to a girl on the table next to us 'He reeks', he wasn't wrong. I still didn't know what was wrong as this hadn't happened to me before.

I farted again but this time audibly and everyone on my table started laughing. I was horrified though because I quickly realised that this hadn't just been a fart, I'd felt a very small piece of poo come out, I'd followed through. The teacher came over and immediately smelt it. 'Jack do you want to go to the toilet' he said. 'I think that might be a good idea' said the boy next to me to the sound of laughter from the whole class. 

I left the room and went to the toilet. When I pulled my pants down there was a small piece of poo there. Still counts though. I'd still shit myself in class. I sat on the toilet and even though I'd not realised I needed to go was able have a particularly large poo before returning to class. 

That does sounds very embarrassing.? Did the little piece of poo feel good in your undies???❤️☺️??? Wes the little piece of poo firm?? Did that experience draw you closer to liking diapers???????❤️☺️?❤️ And did that accident ever happen again? Also do you wish you had taken that big poo in a diaper instead???

• Like 1
On 12/29/2021 at 8:22 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

That does sounds very embarrassing.? Did the little piece of poo feel good in your undies???❤️☺️??? Wes the little piece of poo firm?? Did that experience draw you closer to liking diapers???????❤️☺️?❤️ And did that accident ever happen again? Also do you wish you had taken that big poo in a diaper instead???

Yer it was embarrassing. Not going to lie it did feel good in my pants though and was firm. I think it was my bedwetting that drew me closer to liking nappies. Suppose if I was going to poo myself in class then it might as well of been a big one. Given everyone knew anyway maybe it was a shame that it was small. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Yer it was embarrassing. Not going to lie it did feel good in my pants though and was firm. I think it was my bedwetting that drew me closer to liking nappies. Suppose if I was going to poo myself in class then it might as well of been a big one. Given everyone knew anyway maybe it was a shame that it was small. 

Are you saying that you actually wish that you had gone a BIGGER poop in class buddy?!???

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Never had an pooping accident in school, even though I did poop my pants quite often in the classroom. 

I knew I had to go poop and would just sit there and let it happen.

This was done when I was in grade school in hopes to be put into a diaper. But never got diapered.

As a teen in early highschool years I would wear a Pampers and wet it during school, never got caught. 

• Like 1

I had one as a senior in high school.  I threw that sucker deep into the recesses of my brain.  Basically, it was like the zipline episode of South Park. On a school trip in the bus after drinking soda and trying to relieve pressure.  It wasn't gas, and it wasn't fully solid.  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Never had an pooping accident in school, even though I did poop my pants quite often in the classroom. 

I knew I had to go poop and would just sit there and let it happen.

This was done when I was in grade school in hopes to be put into a diaper. But never got diapered.

As a teen in early highschool years I would wear a Pampers and wet it during school, never got caught. 

So What would happen when you made a poopie in elementary school in front of the whole class, weren't you embarrassed?! How did the teachers handle it? Did they check your undies just like an toddler???????? And when you would wear your Pampers in high school, nobody would ever say anything to you after wetting them????

• Like 1
14 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So What would happen when you made a poopie in elementary school in front of the whole class, weren't you embarrassed?! How did the teachers handle it? Did they check your undies just like an toddler???????? And when you would wear your Pampers in high school, nobody would ever say anything to you after wetting them????

In grade school after pooping my pants the teacher would just walk over to me and tell me to go to the bathroom and clean up.

In highschool no one knew I was wearing a Pampers and I never soaked them to the point of leaking.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

In grade school after pooping my pants the teacher would just walk over to me and tell me to go to the bathroom and clean up.

In highschool no one knew I was wearing a Pampers and I never soaked them to the point of leaking.

Was your hope that the elementary school had some diapers for situations like that???? It's kind of weird to think that they would've provided that.? LOL!???

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Was your hope that the elementary school had some diapers for situations like that???? It's kind of weird to think that they would've provided that.? LOL!???

It was my hope that the school would tell my parents and they would send me to school wearing a diaper. I knew the school did not have any diapers to put me into.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 4:55 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

It was my hope that the school would tell my parents and they would send me to school wearing a diaper. I knew the school did not have any diapers to put me into.

Yeah! it seems like your parents were actively against your diaper fetish. LOL!???? Trying to stop you from wearing them at every turn. And you were like, "I'm gonna wear my diapers FOREVER and NO one's gonna stop me!"??????????☺️♥️??♥️?♥️☺️???

• Like 1
On 2/24/2022 at 9:11 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah! it seems like your parents were actively against your diaper fetish. LOL!???? Trying to stop you from wearing them at every turn. And you were like, "I'm gonna wear my diapers FOREVER and NO one's gonna stop me!"??????????☺️♥️??♥️?♥️☺️???

Exactly. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Exactly. 

Good for you buddy!? I wish I could give you an big hug and pat you on your diapered butt.??☺️???????????♥️?? And rub your back!??☺️????♥️??♥️??????????♥️?☺️?

On 2/24/2022 at 10:11 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

EXACTLY. It's why I know I belong in diapers and I know I'll never potty train and I know I'll flatly refuse to potty train and sabotage any attempts to potty train me. I'm always gona stay diapered and padded forever. Diapers are always gona be part of me and I'm always gona be diapered.

16 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

EXACTLY. It's why I know I belong in diapers and I know I'll never potty train and I know I'll flatly refuse to potty train and sabotage any attempts to potty train me. I'm always gona stay diapered and padded forever. Diapers are always gona be part of me and I'm always gona be diapered.

Do you have a Mommy to take care of you?!?????☹️????????♥️☺️??

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you have a Mommy to take care of you?!?????☹️????????♥️☺️??

Yeap and she's totally accepting of me being diapered and being an adult baby. She knows I am not an adult, big kid or grown up and she treats me like an adult baby.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Yeap and she's totally accepting of me being diapered and being an adult baby. She knows I am not an adult, big kid or grown up and she treats me like an adult baby.

That's very cool buddy!?☺️???Congratulations!!!!???????❤️?♥️?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 8:58 AM, Kawaharu said:

So THERE!! ??

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

One time in kindergarten, I had diarrhea and ended up pooping my pants.   It started out as a wet fart and I knew that some poop came out.  I tried to hide the fact that it happened and tried to hold the rest in until I got home. But eventually,  more and more came out into my underwear.  And. I started to stink, of course.   Eventually, the teacher started to smell it and went around the classroom and figured out that it was me.  I was sent to the nurse's office and had to wait until someone picked me up.

It was very embarrassing. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Spanky said:

One time in kindergarten, I had diarrhea and ended up pooping my pants.   It started out as a wet fart and I knew that some poop came out.  I tried to hide the fact that it happened and tried to hold the rest in until I got home. But eventually,  more and more came out into my underwear.  And. I started to stink, of course.   Eventually, the teacher started to smell it and went around the classroom and figured out that it was me.  I was sent to the nurse's office and had to wait until someone picked me up.

It was very embarrassing. 

Did you have a change of big boy underwear??? Or did they diaper you, and what happened when you got home????

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did you have a change of big boy underwear??? Or did they diaper you, and what happened when you got home????

Just got cleaned up, a bath and clean clothes.  No diaper. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Just got cleaned up, a bath and clean clothes.  No diaper. 

Awwwww!?? Did your mom bathe you? And did she have diapers in the house????

Yeah, but there were no diapers in the house at that time.  My little sister was out of them by then. 

I always had interests in diapers,  but didn't need them after potty training,  other than a couple accidents,  one being at school 

• Like 1