LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to DD

Nick_2022

47 minutes ago, Nick_2022 said:

New to the site and hoping to actually make some friends. 

@Nick_2022

first welcome to daily diapers. My name is Brian, and I have been a member for Over two years. I joined in August 2019, when I was having problems with the accident incontinence and IBS. You will find that DAD is an awesome place to be able to find friends and people that are like-minded, who regardless of how we got here, have one thing in common: diapers.

Feel free to take a look around, read a lot of the posts that are already here, and maybe you may feel like commenting on some, And you may also want to post yourself. There are a lot of us here that have a lot of unique stories about how we got here, or how we got into diapers, or while we are the way we are. Feel free to read these, and feel free to respond to anything you wish. We also have our chat server, and we have a lot of good people that always like a good conversation.

Feel free to follow me, and message me if you have any questions.

Brian

• Like 4

I and welcome to DD Nick. Glad to have you join us, and it’s nice to meet you. You have lots of good likeminded people here, like Brian. So, come in, get yourself comfy, look around, any questions just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Princess_August said:

welcome friend. I am also new to the site  

@Princess_August
I would also like to welcome you to daily diapers! As I have already said, we are a very diverse group of individuals and very unique. Each of us has our own reason for being here, or for wearing diapers, but we all share that one trait. Whether we were for comfort, incontinence, or any other reason, we all share that trait.

I hope that you are able to find a few good friends, and I know that you will be able to do that if you continue to post and look around, get to know some people, and you will pick up followers. You can also join our chat server, where there is always someone that wants to chat, although sometimes it can be a little “slow“. There are always interesting things going on, so if you join our chat server you will be able to chat with users as well. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or proposed replies to any of the posts that you see. As @AbabeBill Always says, come on In, sit down, get comfortable and let your hair down! Enjoy your stay if I can help you or anyone else please do not hesitate to private message me or to follow me!

Brian

• Thanks 1
On 1/2/2022 at 2:40 PM, Nick_2022 said:

I feel like I have made a couple of friends already. ??

Welcome buddy! And I'll gladly be your friend. I love making friends!? I hope you enjoy the website and make it your new home. I love to give hugs and kisses!??????❤️????☺️❤️? And I'm always down to chat with you! Welcome home buddy. The family is glad to have you! I hope we have lots of stuff in common with each other.???❤️?☺️??❤️?❤️???❤️☺️??❤️☺️??????❤️?

• Like 1