LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Here Comes the Boom" Should not make you cry

My emotions have been right on edge lately, with even the smallest of things bringing me to tears. Not only sad tears too, but movies and tv are making me cry. With the anxiety I have been feeling; the poor sleep and my emotions I think its time for a med change when I see my therapist in the new year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

My emotions have been right on edge lately, with even the smallest of things bringing me to tears. Not only sad tears too, but movies and tv are making me cry. With the anxiety I have been feeling; the poor sleep and my emotions I think its time for a med change when I see my therapist in the new year.

@DailyDi

if I was a doctor, my first prescription would be: go into the bedroom find Shawn Benjamin, and give him a hug - and keep hugging him at least that way you have something that you can hold onto to try to relax. I do that with my orangutan Amy when I don’t feel well or I feel stress! I would also agree, that if your emotions are that fragile, that it probably it’s time for your doctor to reevaluate your med regimen. Having emotions that are haywire like this are no fun, as is not fun when things that normally won’t set you off do. If something that you like to do causes you stress, then you know that it’s gone too far.

I wish you all the best Mikey having emotional ups and downs is no fun: especially when all your “shields are down“ and you have no protection. It’s almost as bad as having incontinence, and you know you need a diaper on, but you don’t have one on, and you have a mega accident all over the place. That is not cool. Your emotions can also act this way. You have your emotional blocks in place so that something that you were thinking or feeling does not interact or cause problems with you trying to do those things that may not be fun to do. What I mean by this is that for example:  I love my grandparents: they both have special qualities that I always will remember. It took me a long time to get to the point where I could think of my grandparents without being sad. I have dealt with that since 2009 in 2011 in this case, but for some reason during the holiday season of 2012, something set me off, and every little thing made me crylike a baby, even though there is no reason for me to cry. I’ve also heard that happened during the pandemic, where I miss my brother JAMES so bad, but I just ball and ball and ball:  I knew when that happened, that I would have to make a call to him to straighten myself out. This COVID-19 BS is getting out of hand in some cases, but I will continue to be vigilant do what I think to be right. My doctor told me that emotions can be really raw, and strange things can happen, so all I can say to you is try to hang in there bud, because having emotional roller coasters like this suck. Emotions are nothing to play with, so if you think that would be an appropriate response, I urge you to go to the doctor and have yourself reevaluated to see if anything needs to change, or if you need different meds. I also hope that you were able to have someone I hope you deal with the pain, so that you will be able to function at a higher level.

we are all here for you Mikey and we know that it is a pain in the ass: if you need us, all you need to do is ask!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1