LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is considered kink exposure

Is this an inappropriate kink exposure?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is this an inappropriate kink exposure?

• Absolutely yes
    • Probably yes
    • Don't know/not sure
    • Probably not
    • Absolutely not

What do you consider a kink exposure that you deem inappropriate and to be discouraged? 

How's this for an example:

Yesterday I had four used diapers to throw out, rolled up and taped up. Two ABDL ones among them (Tykables Camelot and Bambino Cloudee).

I live in an apartment building. We have common trash bins, locked inside a fenced-in enclosure, and only residents have keys to it.

Normally I'd put my used diapers in an opaque trash bag, drop it in the emptiest of the bins there is, and sometimes throw another bag of regular garbage on top of it.

This time, I did it differently. I purposely put the diapers in a transparent bag, and I put it in a bin that was barely full, so my bag of used diapers was just below the lid, with enough clearance so it would close fully, and I sat the bag down in such a way so the print on the Tykable and Bambino would be visible.

Now, things to consider, trash is trash, typically one wouldn't spend much time wondering who threw out what and why, just dump their trash and be on their way. Would someone not in the know look at that ^ and immediately recognize, 'yep, that's a used ABDL diaper' ?

Answer in poll if you think this is an example of kink exposure that should not be done.

Or write below where do you draw the line.

First off, let me state that I'm one of those people who is very opposed to the attitudes of some in this forum that they are the arbiter of what is "acceptable" AB or DL behavior.    They need to get off their high horse.     Kink is distinct from sexual activity.   Exposing non-participants (and especially children) to sexual activity is very wrong and in many cases can result in criminal charges that bear very serious repercussions like sex offender registration.

Showing off kink, is less problematic.   If you want to walk around with a pacifier in your mouth, that's up to you.   I always use the standard "What would your mother say if she saw you doing that?"   Are you willing to find your image on People of Walmart or the like?

As for your scenario, I can't get worked up over it.    It's not sexual activity, nor even signs of such (imagine if you threw a bunch of used condoms in such a situation).   If people are going to examine others trash with that level of detail, they deserve what they get.

Since doing something like it, is with purpose or intent, going out of one’s way to make sure they are visible, I say, it’s quite far from crossing the line, but it’s is pushing up to it. It doesn’t bother me, if it’s happening either. It is after all, far from the line, and I don’t think there would be many people aware enough, to really notice. I myself might, but only give it a smile, and some after thought, about there being others close by, who indulge.