LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hewwoos!

Liten_Bebis

Im a little ABDL boy from Sweden. I have a mommy and daddy that i love very much. Mommy and daddy lives separate from me atm but me and mommy are planning to move in together. ?

Im here because Ive always loved diapers since I was a kid. But it wasnt until I was 18 or 19 I started to live the lifestyle. ?

My favorite things is music. I make my own music. And I like computer games. I like dinosaurs very much! ?
I love my stuffies and i like to color in my coloring book and watch cartoons. My favorites is Adventure Time and Spongebob. But i also like Bamse (a swedish cartoon character). ?

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and good to have you come join us. This is a very good place, with lots of likeminded people. 
Sounds like you will have a nice setup, when your mommy, daddy, and yourself get together. Till then, and even after, come on in here and make yourself at home. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

@Liten_Bebis

Welcome to daily diapers! My name is Brian, and I have been a member here since August 2019. I am in continent, as well as a diaper lover, and I can tell you that this place is a pretty awesome place, with a very high percentage of people who wear using like diapers for whatever reasons. Each one of us has a story to tell, and I am sure that if you scan through the forms, and you read and respond to as many things as you’re able, you will learn a lot about our user base.

We also have an awesome chat server, and there are people who like to post and chat, chat only, or post only. Feel free to stop by and talk to anyone that you wish, and who knows, you may make a friend in the process. I know that this place has been a godsend for me, because I have had issues with incontinence since 2019 and earlier, and when I had these issues, I knew exactly where I needed to come: right here: to get the help that I need and to be able to understand why I feel the way I do, or do what I do.  You are ****NOT**** alone in your journey, and we are all here because we have one interest: diapers! It doesn’t matter why were here, how we got here, or whatever, but we are here: and we are a community of very very diverse individuals, who have that interest for whatever reason, but we all use diapers for whatever reason, and it is not “taboo“ in my mind, but others may think so. Here, feel free to let your hair down, Feel free to ask questions, and then feel free to answer any if you wish. We are all here for that one purpose, and we will help each other.

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forms, and I look forward to maybe seeing you in the chat at some point!

Brian

• Like 2