LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When an accident "starts"

For those of you who can feel it when you go, how do you handle it when your accident "starts"? Do you try to rush to the nearest bathroom, do you stop and let it all happen, do you experience a kind of temporary paralysis as your body voids?

@TheGrimmRetails

1 hour ago, TheGrimmRetails said:

For those of you who can feel it when you go, how do you handle it when your accident "starts"? Do you try to rush to the nearest bathroom, do you stop and let it all happen, do you experience a kind of temporary paralysis as your body voids?

how I deal with it will depend on what I’m dealing with, and how bad it is. If I know I have to go, and it’s up pee, I usually let it go, And hope that my “assets” did not move and that they are pointing down. The reason you want to do this is so that you have the void go into the pad, rather than to leakout the front.

if I’m dealing with poop: this will depend on how I feel, how bad it is, and how fast I can get to the bathroom. Several times, I will just let it happen, and then will change the diaper. The other day, I had to go so bad, that there was no way that whatever came out what have been some thing I could deal with. I had to plunge the toilet seven times, so if that is the case I would not want to let that go in my diaper, because I would have to remove it, clean it up. 

if you realize that most of the time you end up being trained all your life that you feel “guilty when you release“, then you may feel guilty, but once you get used to it, it’s no big deal.  The first few times that I released in a diaper, I was worried that I would end up wedding myself and then flooding it out. After a while, just releasing in the diaper is not a big deal, and sometimes it is more comfortable to release in a diaper and then deal with the consequences afterwards. If I feel it, and it would be easier for me to release without having to move, then I will release in the diaper and then deal with the consequence. I guess certain people may be repulsed by doing this, but I am used to it now – if I have to use the bathroom, I will use it in the diaper, if I can get to my toilet, I may release in there. Sometimes at work, I will use the toilet so that I don’t have to deal with a messy diaper, because I may have to be waiting for a bus, and I might not want to have a full diaper for over an hour in some cases.

sometimes, there is no chance of being able to get to a toilet, or to be able to deal with it, so your diaper is what you have to use. If your “plumbing does not work at all“ then most people would just assume that you release whatever you release whenever you release it. It also depends on the person: however in my case, if I can get away with using the diaper, I would prefer to, especially if I’m out, because it is easier to deal with.

For example, if I know I’m going out, the first thing I do I will do is take a shower, then I will pull a clean diaper and two boosters to put in my diaper, and make sure that those boosters are centered in the middle, and that we guards are up. The reason for this is, if you end up going somewhere and have to be out for a long time, then you won’t have to use the bathroom at all because your diaper will take care of it. The only problem will be if you end up having to poop, and then you would have to either use the diaper, or go into the bathroom and use it. This is why in the morning I always try to go on the toilet, so that I won’t have to go multiple times during the day for a number two.  I have come back with a full diaper, that is so wet that it is almost like dropping a piece of wall board on the floor. I’m glad I have my boosters because of this fact. One mega max may end up lasting eight hours, but if you keep using it and using it and using it while drinking all day long, eventually the diaper will not be able to hold it, so if you add the boosters it will help you.

So if it comes, most of the time I will just use the diaper, but as I said it depends on what I’m dealing with. But for the most part, the diaper takes care of it.

Brian

• Like 1

If it's just pee I just let it go. It's not worth trying to make it to the bathroom. If it's #2 I do try make it. Sometimes I'll feel the need to empty my bowels but I can tell on the way to the bathroom that I'm not going to make it. Most of the time I'm very loose or runny and if I begin to lose it in my diaper I just stop and relax. I learned the hard way that once it begins, trying to sit on a toilet is a terrible decision. Some ends up in the diaper, some ends up in the toilet and the rest ends up on the seat and front of the toilet and floor. Easier to clean me up, dispose of the diaper and be done than having to clean the mess off the toilet and the floor too.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
16 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@TheGrimmRetails

if I’m dealing with poop: this will depend on how I feel, how bad it is, and how fast I can get to the bathroom. Several times, I will just let it happen, and then will change the diaper. The other day, I had to go so bad, that there was no way that whatever came out what have been some thing I could deal with. I had to plunge the toilet seven times, so if that is the case I would not want to let that go in my diaper, because I would have to remove it, clean it up. 

It sounds like you get backed up more often than not. Is part of your condition IBS-C? 

I always attributed it to my being on hormone replacement therapy. I've never had the bottom surgery and because I have low blood pressure I can't take male hormone blockers because they are a blood pressure pill that lowers blood pressure. I'm on a fairly high dose of estradiol even after more than 3 decades after transition. My hormones are far more critical to my physical and emotional well being than continence so I just deal with it. What would really suck would be being in this position and not liking diapers so lucky me ?

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...

If I am not wearing diapers, which I do most of the time, I will attempt to find a restroom quickly.  If I can't find a restroom, I have sometimes been able to go to the bathroom outside, sometimes I have a container I can use, or sometimes I just end up socking my pants.  If I get the urge to go to the bathroom, I usually start to leak a little, which doesn't give me a lot of time for action.

When I first started having incontinence issues, I would try to get to the bathroom to finish going but I learned that once an accident starts, it is best to finish the deed in the diaper. When I started having pooping accidents, I would get into the bathroom and start taking the diaper off to finish pooping in the toilet and always created a bigger mess than just finishing the poop in my diaper where it is safely contained. Now, when I start peeing or pooping, I just push to get the rest out into the diaper. That is what the diaper is there for. Since I started this mindset of finishing the accident in the diaper, I no longer have to clean poop off the bathroom floor or toilet seat.