LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a masterpiece. The poetic way you write begs a literary analysis. My high school English teacher would have been proud of you haha. Anyway, love the ending and hope to read more of your writing in the future!

I want to leave more thoughts, and wish I'd been commenting throughout, but this really is a delightful story, my favorite in awhile. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 12:59 PM, Guilend said:

That was awesome 

Thanks!

On 3/11/2022 at 1:11 PM, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME story!!!!!  Thanks soooo much for writing this!!!!!!  Can't wait to see what else you write:-)

:)

On 3/11/2022 at 1:37 PM, kerry said:

A very satisfactory ending to what became a fascinating story. I know I said I'd like to see the Littles freed, but I knew (of course) that that was wishful thinking. Freeing all of the other Littles while J&K discover that things are not as bleak as they feared—and may even have bonus positives they could not have previously imagined—works beautifully, as long as Jenny and Craig (why did it take me this long to see the wordplay in their names?) will get what they richly deserve.

Thanks!

The Jenny+Craig connection was an accident. I blame the tv commercials from the late 90s digging into my subconscious. I honestly didn't notice it until I was proof reading the final chapter, and I had hoped nobody would catch it. I had even thought about gaslight editing the earlier chapter and renaming him 'Greg'.

I should've known better, you have too good attention to detail.

On 3/11/2022 at 1:43 PM, Moon3ye said:

I honestly didn't expect this ending.

Craig and Jenny get what they deserve.

The other Littles are free.

And Jamie and Kinsey realize what opportunities they have now, especially considering that their Amazons really see them as their babies to take care of properly, not dolls to modify as they please.

That was a really good story.

Thanks for your comments throughout. This story went through many changes as it went from an idea to writing, a few chapters got clipped or changed. One of which being a Little dance party in the large party room. At that dance party Kinsey and James were going to find out that they were surrounded by more famous Littles; movie stars and the like. And that each one was on their last contract as well. That all got cut and turned into their rocking horse conversation. However, I see the Amazons at this event looking to 'collect' the famous Littles, or ones that caught their fancy. James only got invited because of his Little Boy Blue performance at Rhonda's office, and Kinsey was pulled in because she looked like James. It will be interesting to see if they're viewed as collections or children if their story continues.

On 3/11/2022 at 2:48 PM, Tracey said:

Definitely well written and with an ending that’s open to a new book as the two Littles begin their journey of enforced infancy together. Perhaps Jamie is right, he has already been given a sippy cup, will he get to be more toddler like as Kinsey’s older brother while Kinsey who has been given a bottle is destined to be the baby of the family and get to experience for real what she had thought was only going to be a modelling contract for the magazine that was one of her presents (where she featured on the cover). 

Oh, and I completely missed the Jenny and Craig reference until Kerry highlighted it!

The sippy cup vs. bottle came about from Rhonda's inept motherhood. However, Jamie is clearly going to be her favorite. Maybe it will show up in toddler/baby status on the 'ladder of maturity' each Little will have to climb to get from diapers to pull-ups. Meanwhile, the two Littles will be constantly ragging on each other and sabotaging each other. My money is on Kinsey, she's the smarter of the two.

On 3/11/2022 at 3:36 PM, Brandon Butler said:

Would it be possible to know an in-depth and detailed offshoot story of the 'horrible' fates of the Tweener's Jennifer and Craig? 

Honestly, I've thought about it. 'Night of the Nannies' sounds like a good title for a spin-off. That being said, I'm not sure I can counter what's in your imagination. Whatever happens up there it is sure to involve chocolates, diapers, Amazons and Robo-nannies. I will say this, that the two Tweeners are not being prepped for adoption, they're in for a long night of humiliation.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:10 PM, TerranV said:

This was really good!

At least the realize they have a bit more control within their new situation than it would seem. I liked how you referred to it as a "dance" that they all have to go along with. 

The reference with Jenny and Craig escapes me. Can someone explain it?

I can't believe they left you hanging without explaining Jenny Craig. Since no one else will, I'll do my best. Jenny Craig is/was a weight loss service. I accidentally put both of those names together in my head from their stupid commercials when I was a kid. 1-800-97-Jenny.

As for the 'dance', I'm a sucker for villainous monologues, even if I'm not so good at writing them. I really like it as a way to describe the interactions between these 'entertainment' Littles and the Amazons. The twist at the end being that the Littles can manipulate the Bigs as well.

On 3/11/2022 at 8:57 PM, SGTbaby said:

Awesome ending and story overall!! This was a like an extended Christmas gift as it kept going. Lol. I like how Jamie played his position to his advantage against Jenny and Craig. Kinsey and Him are going to have a fun relationship as they grow into a family, Ballet lessons will be interesting and I imagine Kinsey will be attending as well. I look forward to the next story of yours!

Kinsey will 100% be a part of ballet lessons, she wouldn't miss the chance to make fun of James. Everything they do will be ammunition to fire on one another, in a lovingly way of course. Thanks for your positive comments throughout.

On 3/11/2022 at 10:08 PM, BabySofia said:

Really enjoyable tale! Glad to see you wrap it up and put a nice bow on it! 

Thanks, I enjoy your stories as well. It meant a lot to see your comments.

On 3/12/2022 at 5:20 AM, Diaperingdaddy said:

Great story! Hope it left a door open to see a glimpse of what happened inside at the end!

We'll see. I'll have to have an angle for the 'Night with the Nannies'. Maybe Mamsy vs. Machine. Can old fashioned Nanny Mamsy better humiliate a Tweener than the Robo-nanny?

On 3/12/2022 at 7:08 AM, Diaperdimensionfan said:

Loved the story overall and the ended was perfect. Loved Kinsey teasing and tormenting Jamie even after the adoption. Have a feeling they both better enjoy ballet, no reason not to enroll Kinsey too. 

Kinsey will be there for ballet. She wouldn't miss it for the world.

On 3/12/2022 at 4:24 PM, DiaperedPrince said:

What a masterpiece. The poetic way you write begs a literary analysis. My high school English teacher would have been proud of you haha. Anyway, love the ending and hope to read more of your writing in the future!

I appreciate the compliment on my writing. I mostly taught myself over the last couple of years, it's been a lot of slow going effort and making mistakes so thanks for the nice words.

On 3/13/2022 at 11:21 PM, BabyLexie said:

I want to leave more thoughts, and wish I'd been commenting throughout, but this really is a delightful story, my favorite in awhile. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. This story was fun to write.

On 3/11/2022 at 6:04 PM, LilKevin said:

Great story.  It defiantly went a different direction in some ways than I anticipated.  I loved seeing Kinsey going from playing the part to “this is really happening”. The desperate calling out of Waffles.  A great image.

Thank you for sharing this.   I’ve got the first parts of my story written so a little more editing and I’ll have it out.  

stay tuned!

For some reason this didn't get added to the quote chain. I must have missed it.

The imagery of the elevator of handholding Littles, the bright hallway vs the dark small party room, the two Littles dressed like one another in front of leering Amazons, the pinky promise while tucked away in their strollers, and the downfall of Kinsey were the things that just got stuck in my head as I wrote.

As for the different direction, that's the hard part about writing sometimes. It's like I know what's going to happen next, but no one else does, and how it plays out is up to the story. The Present(s) began with a pinky promise, and I knew it would end with a pinky promise. What happened in between constantly changed from comments, time, and re-evaluation. However, the ending was always going to be the present moment of the two interlocked pinkies in a stroller.

I've read the first few chapters of your story while out of town, it's really good.

• Thanks 1