LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stent for girls

After many months of testing I have achieved a stent design that remains in the bladder without problems and without discomfort.  Along this path, I came up with a stent design for girls.  I would like to expose it here with some sketch and an extended tutorial, but I need to know if there are girls interested in this so as not to do the work in vain

• Like 4

I'm not a girl but have had the prostate and inner sphincter removed. The only really comfortable stent I have managed is from a modified Foley catheter. Would love to see your design.

3 minutes ago, Ginger said:

Thank you!!! I read it and it looks promising! I have already lost alot of my control but curious to see if this would expedite total loss

Of course, once it is in place, you will no longer be able to hold urine at any time. It can also help you create a memory in your muscles so that if you remove it in the future, it will be easier for you to keep your sphincters relaxed.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiaperedJulia said:

I have to agree, quite promising. I'm curious about the foley design. I also am curious how long we can wear it without having too many issues. I guess this is where a thin malecot based design may be better than a foley.

The time depends on the material of the catheter. Generally, latex catheters can be used for 24 hours, but silicone catheters can be used for 30 days. You can talk to a distributor to request samples or ask for the manufacturing material. For example this sends samples:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Malecot-Catheter-Drainage-Catheter-Tianck-Malecot_1600109415473.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.21ef1433fEZIrq&s=p

59 minutes ago, Ginger said:

Im wondering if it may not be the best choice for ME, considering I use my diaper for messing as well...

having a bladder entry is always at risk of infection. You have to have better hygiene to avoid them.

• Like 1