LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Convenience of being a DL - tummy upsets

So, I wake up this morning with a rather upset tummy. I wear modern cloth overnight but do mess them fairly frequently, so just let it go. Big mistake, poor thing overflowed and I knew more was coming. I also have to log in to work, so I'm wondering how to manage this. Pulled out the big guns megamax disposable and popped it on. Been working all morning, attending meetings etc and shitting myself about every 30 minutes. Very convenient, and I'll leave it on until the worst has passed, then get cleaned up. Thing I'm enjoying the most is not having to worry, or organise logistics. Belly cramps, just let it go and get on with what I'm doing.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Aboo said:

So, I wake up this morning with a rather upset tummy. I wear modern cloth overnight but do mess them fairly frequently, so just let it go. Big mistake, poor thing overflowed and I knew more was coming. I also have to log in to work, so I'm wondering how to manage this. Pulled out the big guns megamax disposable and popped it on. Been working all morning, attending meetings etc and shitting myself about every 30 minutes. Very convenient, and I'll leave it on until the worst has passed, then get cleaned up. Thing I'm enjoying the most is not having to worry, or organise logistics. Belly cramps, just let it go and get on with what I'm doing.

That's the best part about wearing diapers, super convenient for all your poo-poo needs! Although I hope nobody can smell it.??❤️☺️❤️? LOL!???

• Like 1

Fortunately I was working from home, but even I wrinkled my nose up at the wafts coming from below. Something really upset the apple cart. Very cathartic though, whatever caused it. Feel like I've lost 10 pounds ?

• Haha 2

Diapers are great for upset tummies. Just need a good diaper that will contain everything. 

Hopefully you had a good cream on as those upset tummy poop can lead to a Diaper rash pretty quick. 

3 hours ago, Spanky said:

Diapers are great for upset tummies. Just need a good diaper that will contain everything. 

Hopefully you had a good cream on as those upset tummy poop can lead to a Diaper rash pretty quick. 

Really??? Wow!??? Well that's good to know!???

This is absolutely 100% the case. I have a pretty sensitive digestive system, which was the case even when I was continent. During the period when I was wearing full-time but still had bowel control, it was especially nice to be in diapers on the days when I didn't quite have bowel control.

Of course then I started having accidents increasingly regularly and I kind of had to just roll with it because I didn't have a lot of time to spend outside diapers trying to get my bowel control back, so I was in the weird position of being grateful for my diapers when I couldn't make it to the toilet, while also being aware that every time I didn't make it to the toilet it would be less likely that I'd make it to the toilet next time.

• 8 months later...
38 minutes ago, Breeze1 said:

Happens to me often where it feels like I need to use the bathroom every 30 minutes in a day, and working makes that almost impossible to deal with. 

That's why I THANK GOD everyday for the invention of Diapers, and baby talk and being babyed!???????♥️????♥️?????????

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's why I THANK GOD everyday for the invention of Diapers, and baby talk and being babyed!???????♥️????♥️?????????

I'm the same way too. I THANK GOD that I am in diapers, being babied and talking like a baby. Adult babyhood is so much better than adulthood.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I'm the same way too. I THANK GOD that I am in diapers, being babied and talking like a baby. Adult babyhood is so much better than adulthood.

I know right?! I NEVER should've been out of diapers to begin with!??????☺️????????♥️? I LOVE them!!!!??????☺️♥️??♥️????

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I know right?! I NEVER should've been out of diapers to begin with!??????☺️????????♥️? I LOVE them!!!!??????☺️♥️??♥️????

I know and that's why I should have NEVER been out of diapers to begin with because I know I am not ready for potty training and I prefer to be in diapers. It's why I love being in diapers and being an adult baby. 

• Like 1