LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first daytime accident!

jaytay

So I realize it’s pretty weird to be so excited about unintentionally peeing my pants, but I had my first genuine daytime accident today!!

I’m not exactly untraining right now, but I’m generally padded 24/7 as I wear pull ups most days if I’m not diapered. Even though I’m not 100% committed to untraining at the moment, I do tend to wet whenever I feel the urge to go while padded, unless it’s really inconvenient to do so or I know i’ll flood and leak.

One time that I tend to wet my pull up consistently is after using the toilet for #2. I’m not sure why, but even if I peed while on the toilet, there is usually always a little bit left in the tank when I stand up, so I let it out into my pull up while I wash my hands. I do it so often that I have to be pretty careful not to relax if I’m wearing regular underwear. Usually, I can feel the urge to let that little bit of pee go, so I can hold it if I’m not padded. But today, while wearing regular underwear and sweatpants, I didn’t remember feeling any such urge, and didn’t think anything of it. I have a lot of post-void dribbling now, and my underwear felt a little damp, and I assumed that’s all it was. But then I saw my grey sweat pants as I walked by a mirror in my house, and there was a huge pee stain right on the front of pants!! I didn’t feel myself pee at all, and don’t remember when it happened (i’m assuming it was while washing my hands), and literally had no clue I was that wet until passing by a mirror. It wasn’t a large enough accident to run down my legs or anything, but it was a very large and noticeable pee stain on the front of my pants.

Maybe I should be concerned, but honestly it was such an amazing feeling to be completely unaware of having peed my pants haha I was actually soo happy about it! It’s probably a one-off incident, but accidents like this really do make me feel like I belong in diapers :D

• Like 7

Congrats, @jaytay! I know that sounds like a weird thing to say to someone who just wet their pants, but, I understand where you are coming from. I suspect that I *may* have had the odd accident, or "inattentive wetting", but it's hard for me to tell, because I wear diapers 24/7 and they're usually at least a bit wet already. I have no sensation of the flow ceasing anymore, it always just dribbles off into nothing, and I have found myself still dribbling a few minutes after I thought I was done, if I, say, wet my diaper while brushing my teeth, and then went to take it off for a shower. But that's not the same as an event just starting, of it's own accord. I suspect that has happened, but I have no real evidence of it - the odd time, I've felt wetter than I remember having any right to be, but that might just be wishful thinking. I didn't set out to "untrain", but, it would not bother me if events could take care of themselves when I'm not paying attention, as has happened on occasion overnight (usually after drinking wine or high-octane beer). 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, jaytay said:

So I realize it’s pretty weird to be so excited about unintentionally peeing my pants, but I had my first genuine daytime accident today!!

I’m not exactly untraining right now, but I’m generally padded 24/7 as I wear pull ups most days if I’m not diapered. Even though I’m not 100% committed to untraining at the moment, I do tend to wet whenever I feel the urge to go while padded, unless it’s really inconvenient to do so or I know i’ll flood and leak.

One time that I tend to wet my pull up consistently is after using the toilet for #2. I’m not sure why, but even if I peed while on the toilet, there is usually always a little bit left in the tank when I stand up, so I let it out into my pull up while I wash my hands. I do it so often that I have to be pretty careful not to relax if I’m wearing regular underwear. Usually, I can feel the urge to let that little bit of pee go, so I can hold it if I’m not padded. But today, while wearing regular underwear and sweatpants, I didn’t remember feeling any such urge, and didn’t think anything of it. I have a lot of post-void dribbling now, and my underwear felt a little damp, and I assumed that’s all it was. But then I saw my grey sweat pants as I walked by a mirror in my house, and there was a huge pee stain right on the front of pants!! I didn’t feel myself pee at all, and don’t remember when it happened (i’m assuming it was while washing my hands), and literally had no clue I was that wet until passing by a mirror. It wasn’t a large enough accident to run down my legs or anything, but it was a very large and noticeable pee stain on the front of my pants.

Maybe I should be concerned, but honestly it was such an amazing feeling to be completely unaware of having peed my pants haha I was actually soo happy about it! It’s probably a one-off incident, but accidents like this really do make me feel like I belong in diapers :D

Looks like someone's gonna have to be put back in diapers full-time!??☺️?????❤️ Because he's a BIG BABY!????❤️????❤️?????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Congrats, @jaytay! I know that sounds like a weird thing to say to someone who just wet their pants, but, I understand where you are coming from. I suspect that I *may* have had the odd accident, or "inattentive wetting", but it's hard for me to tell, because I wear diapers 24/7 and they're usually at least a bit wet already. I have no sensation of the flow ceasing anymore, it always just dribbles off into nothing, and I have found myself still dribbling a few minutes after I thought I was done, if I, say, wet my diaper while brushing my teeth, and then went to take it off for a shower. But that's not the same as an event just starting, of it's own accord. I suspect that has happened, but I have no real evidence of it - the odd time, I've felt wetter than I remember having any right to be, but that might just be wishful thinking. I didn't set out to "untrain", but, it would not bother me if events could take care of themselves when I'm not paying attention, as has happened on occasion overnight (usually after drinking wine or high-octane beer). 

Thanks @Little Sherri !! While I'm not diapered 24/7 completely (yet — hopefully in 2022!), I have worn diapers or pull-ups more than regular underwear over the past few years, with a few stints at full 24/7 here and there. Since I'm usually wearing at least a pull-up, I too am wondering if these "inattentive wettings" have actually been occurring more frequently. The only reason I was wearing regular underwear at the time was because I ran out of pull-ups the day before, and my shipment of new ones was delayed so I had to go without any protection for the day. After my little accident, I was actually super nervous for the rest of the day, worried (but low-key excited haha) that I might have another one. Luckily my order arrived today and I'm happily padded once again, so I no longer need to worry about such silly things :P

3 hours ago, jonbearab said:

Congrats @jaytay

Thanks @jonbearab :)

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Looks like someone's gonna have to be put back in diapers full-time!??☺️?????❤️ Because he's a BIG BABY!????❤️????❤️?????

LOL I really hope full-time diapers are in my near future!!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jaytay said:

Thanks @Little Sherri !! While I'm not diapered 24/7 completely (yet — hopefully in 2022!), I have worn diapers or pull-ups more than regular underwear over the past few years, with a few stints at full 24/7 here and there. Since I'm usually wearing at least a pull-up, I too am wondering if these "inattentive wettings" have actually been occurring more frequently. The only reason I was wearing regular underwear at the time was because I ran out of pull-ups the day before, and my shipment of new ones was delayed so I had to go without any protection for the day. After my little accident, I was actually super nervous for the rest of the day, worried (but low-key excited haha) that I might have another one. Luckily my order arrived today and I'm happily padded once again, so I no longer need to worry about such silly things :P

Thanks @jonbearab :)

LOL I really hope full-time diapers are in my near future!!

I hope so too buddy!?☺️???❤️

• Like 1