LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone

My name is Michelle and I am a 21 year old college student studying Early Childhood Education. Once I graduate I would love to run a Childcare Facility Business of my own or work for one. I live with my roommate who back when we were Freshman also became my baby girl. She had already been involved with the lifestyle as a teen growing up as her youth was not a very good situation at all. After hearing her story and knowing what I wanted to do with my life, I immediately embraced what she was doing as it made her happy and like I said he childhood was not a very good one so anything that made her happy was a good thing. I eventually wanted to become more involved with this lifestyle for her so I asked her what i could do to help. She told her about being a mommy figure. I said I would have to really think on that because I had started a relationship with a guy at the time and really had no idea how they would deal or even if she would want him to know. Once all that was worked out, I began to start very slowly into mommy things. Not to make this too long we now have been doing this close to 3 years and we both love it. I am still in that same relationship with the guy and even though he does not participate in the lifestyle at all with us even doesn't mind it at all.  

I suppose I joined here to meet other mommies and daddies and even other adult babies to chat and just to talk about the lifestyle. 

** Also I am not looking to take on any new babies or anything like that. **

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Hi and welcome, indeed this is a very mis understood lifestyle.

Here I am a much older gender fluid person and still would love having a care giver once in a while to treat me like a baby 

Never have or will understand it 

I think each person has reasons they need to do things in life. Looking into this lifestyle as a mommy now and seeing how it is a comfort, security and safe space for my baby girl I believe is a major reason why many go back a regress and do this. For her she had an awful childhood and it is totally understandable to me why she would want to relive a nurturing baby life that she never had. That is why I decided after a long time of research and thinking to join her in this with her. 

• Like 1

Hi Michelle, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you. Always nice to see new members come in. And you being here, as a Mommy type sounds pretty good. I think you could get a lot out of your time here. There’s no shortage of likeminded people here. If you have questions, don’t be to shy to ask. Maybe there is something that can help you, to help your baby girl. I hope you can do well in all your endeavors, running, or working a childcare facility, and helping to take care of your AB little girl. And, of course you boy friend. I hope you can be comfortable here, and relax, have fun, and enjoy too. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Michelle, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you. Always nice to see new members come in. And you being here, as a Mommy type sounds pretty good. I think you could get a lot out of your time here. There’s no shortage of likeminded people here. If you have questions, don’t be to shy to ask. Maybe there is something that can help you, to help your baby girl. I hope you can do well in all your endeavors, running, or working a childcare facility, and helping to take care of your AB little girl. And, of course you boy friend. I hope you can be comfortable here, and relax, have fun, and enjoy too. 

Thank you @AbabeBill

7 hours ago, Ginger Mommy said:

Thank you @AbabeBill

@Ginger Mommy

Welcome to DD Michelle - It is a pleasure.  I am sure that you will be able to find a LOT of like minded individuals here, and I am sure that you will be able to learn more being a mommy to a "AB Baby Girl" as well as your pursuits into working with Children in a childcare facility - God Knows, we need plenty of people that are good with kids :)

Feel Free to join us in Chat, as there are many of us who Post, while others Post and Chat [Like me] and others just Chat.  I am sure you will find what you seek here, and a lot of us have information or stories that we would be willing to share :)

Brian