LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eeeek! I Got "Kidnapped!" ??

Ellie Jean

So I went to a local bar Wednesday night to meet up with a local group of kinky friends on Fetlife, where I met a young mommy/daddy dom couple a few years older than me. Within about ten minutes, Mommy told Daddy that they were totally kidnapping me, then told me that she's my Mommy now, making her fiance my new Daddy by default hehehe! They were specifically seeking females only, but ALSO transgender females, because Mommy has a thing for futanari lol. .....There's just one thing that makes me a little nervous: I think they probably want me to be a sexual AB...and I'm not, generally speaking...I don't wanna be used as a sex toy...but I don't wanna risk losing my Mommy and Daddy either...maybe I could get into sex for them? ...I dunno...I'm sexually confused. ?

If you don't want to play their game stay away from them, I think you know things will get out of hand in the heat of the moment.

I know everyone wants to make friends and have fun, but I think you are putting yourself in danger of being used in a way you don't want.

Find someone that will play according to your rules.

4 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

Find someone that will play according to your rules.

...I'm kinda doubting they exist. ...My rules are kinda impossible. ...Might hafta compromise a lil. ?

Each to their own but if someone tried to claim me like that in 10 minutes they would be getting a big HELL NO! What can you really know about someone in 10 minutes??? It honestly sounds dangerous and someone claiming the title of Mommy or Daddy and then defacto making their partner also your caregiver.  . . . . Nope, I'd be 1000% out. Roles like that take trust which takes time in my opinion.

Also to be fair, how can they be your caregivers when you don't even know something as basic as whether they want a sexual relationship. Just soooooooooo many red flags.

• Like 2

It seems like it all happened waaaaaay too fast. That is a huge danger RED FLAG for me. Sure the excitement of having a mommy and daddy is there for you , but you definitely do not want this to hurt you . I totally understand about compromise, but this sounds like it is way more than that. I think you need to back your way out of this and make sure you are safe. There are many mommies and daddies out there that take there time to claim and own you. The process should be getting to really know you first. Certainly not in 10 minutes. It sounds like they want someone as a kinky sex toy. 

• Like 3

My suggestion, get to know these people on a basic (vanilla), social level first. Find out more about them, family, friends, where they’re from, all of it. 
You can explain, why you want to know them better first. If they have any problem with any of that, time to back away. You have to know, who you’re placing your trust in! Proceed with much caution, it could be your well being, you are throwing out there. Go slow, and learn more about them. 

• Like 3