LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did anyone have an older sibling that would pin you down and tickle you until you peed your pants?

I’m curious if anybody had an older sibling that would pin them down and tickle them until they peed their pants (or diapers)?

My sister (older by 3 years used to love to pin me down and tickle me until I peed my pants or (more frequently diapers). A lot of the time she’d just call out to our parents that I had wet my diaper and I would be changed and that would be the end of it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m curious if anybody had an older sibling that would pin them down and tickle them until they peed their pants (or diapers)?

My sister (older by 3 years used to love to pin me down and tickle me until I peed my pants or (more frequently diapers). A lot of the time she’d just call out to our parents that I had wet my diaper and I would be changed and that would be the end of it. 

What did your sister think of you being back in diapers at 4 years old?!??? That's gotta be interesting.????????❤️

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What did your sister think of you being back in diapers at 4 years old?!??? That's gotta be interesting.????????❤️

She just accepted it as being me (although she was jealous of the extra attention I would get from mom and dad), when she was in a bad mood she would occasionally call me a little baby, and potty pants, diaper butt, diaper head etc but it never really got to me because I LOVED being in diapers SO MUCH. that most of the time the name calling didn’t even phase me ( she’d call me a name and I’d crawl or waddle away and wet myself. 

31 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

She just accepted it as being me (although she was jealous of the extra attention I would get from mom and dad), when she was in a bad mood she would occasionally call me a little baby, and potty pants, diaper butt, diaper head etc but it never really got to me because I LOVED being in diapers SO MUCH. that most of the time the name calling didn’t even phase me ( she’d call me a name and I’d crawl or waddle away and wet myself. 

Awwwww!?? You were such a good baby! I really wish me you were babies again so we could play together!???? I would've loved that. I also wish I grew up with you!????❤️?? It's not fair!!!!!!!??????????????????????

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Awwwww!?? You were such a good baby! I really wish me you were babies again so we could play together!???? I would've loved that. I also wish I grew up with you!????❤️?? It's not fair!!!!!!!??????????????????????

That’s ok, I’m sorry I grew up. I would’ve much preferred to stay a baby (well more likely a toddler still in diapers). 

9 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

That’s ok, I’m sorry I grew up. I would’ve much preferred to stay a baby (well more likely a toddler still in diapers). 

Me too my friend, me too!? But we're still diaper friends right buddy?!?☺️????❤️???????❤️ Forever and ever?! And maybe someday we WILL get to be actual babies and play together!☺️ That would be awesome!?❤️????????? Babies for life!?❤️???❤️?

My brothers used to do this to me every once in a while. My brother Michael for example, would end up pinning me to the floor.  When he did that, he would put his knees on both of my arms so they were pinned to the floor outstretched all the way. He would then tickle the hell out of me until I would laugh myself silly and then probably would stop many times before I was wet myself. This is because if I had wet myself because he tickled me, that would probably wonder what the heck was going on, and probably would not be happy with him.

When he did that, he would put his knees on both of my arms so they were pinned to the floor outstretched all the way. He would then tickle the hell out of me until I would laugh myself silly and then probably would stop many times before I was wet myself. This is because if I had wet myself because he tickled me, that would probably wonder what the heck was going on, and probably would not be happy with him.

My older brother sometimes we do this too. I remember one time when we were playing in the hallway. And I’m not sure exactly what it was that we were playing with. One day he decided that he was going to check on me. And he kept tickling me so much that I just started exploding and even having my bladder empty, he took with me so much that I Peed myself all over the place. My mom was wondering what happened and asked me what happened, and then I told her that my brother had tickled me so much that I Peed myself. My mom laughed, and then I went into my bedroom and change my clothes.

very rarely I would pee myself like that, But it did happen. I did get a few times when I could get even with my brothers for tickling me. However, 90% of the time my younger brothers would pin me down and tickle me senseless.

Brian

• Like 1

When I was a kid my cousin (7 years older than me) used to wrestle as a game. Usually it wound end up with me on the floor tickled to laugh and tears by both him and his sister (1 year older than me)

I ended up wetting my pants at least a couple of times.

Probably i was abous eight  years old

• 5 months later...

I had some older cousins from the city that came to visit at Christmas and other family events.  Of course they knew I had a wetting problem.  They were arrogant aholes and I'm guessing they still are.  Anyway, they used to hold me down and tickle me.  Of course I'd wet my pants.  Then they'd tell on me or I'd have to go home wet.  Either way I'd get put in a diaper.  I remember standing on a changing pad while Mom took my pants and underwear off, then having to lie down to get cleaned up and diapered, then tossed outside to play.  Those cousins knew I'd end up coming out of the house in diapers and plastic pants and thought it was too funny.  I didn't think that!

On 11/18/2021 at 9:36 PM, IminWetPampers said:

no but we had a father that would tickle us to the point that we literally couldnt breathe, and keep going, on purpose.