LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Moon Forever

On 3/28/2022 at 10:47 AM, LittleBigToof said:

Oh good! Here I was worried I wasn't very good with the naughtier stuff. 

That was me doing the very sterotypical anime nosebleed... *giggles*

I feel like I should be looking around to make sure momma didn't see me reading that chapter. I'm not sure little foxes are supposed to read things that, um, make their pants damp like that.

BLUSH!

So, uh, look it's a really obvious distraction! Honest, it's a really big one and not just and excuse to run away and hide under a blanket!

19 hours ago, YourFNF said:

That was me doing the very sterotypical anime nosebleed... *giggles*

Oh, I figured, just a little extra gay.?

11 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

I feel like I should be looking around to make sure momma didn't see me reading that chapter. I'm not sure little foxes are supposed to read things that, um, make their pants damp like that.

BLUSH!

So, uh, look it's a really obvious distraction! Honest, it's a really big one and not just and excuse to run away and hide under a blanket!

Too naughty lil fops? Maybe just too small to run with the big wolves. 

13 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

*bratty giggling and snorting*

19 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

Awwww, be nice. 

*freezes and blushes hiding my face, not sure how to feel about being called out by a younger kid...*

On 3/30/2022 at 3:24 AM, LittleBigToof said:

Too naughty lil fops? Maybe just too small to run with the big wolves. 

I'm not too small, I'm perfectly lap sized! An if I can't run fast enough I can just climb on a nice woof's back.

On 3/30/2022 at 6:02 AM, YourFNF said:

*bratty giggling and snorting*

*sticks his tongue out an giggles too!*

Just have to keep a blanket to toss over the laptop when I read the next chapter so no one will see. :blush:

XP 

I will say, the next few bits should be much more tame. Should be up next week. I had a little D&D idea I wanted to play with this week though. 

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

*freezes and blushes hiding my face, not sure how to feel about being called out by a younger kid...*

*giggles*

You got called out by a good girl. 

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry this took so long... but happy Full Moon Friday again!

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/05/27/first-moon-forever-22/

"Psheeeew! What is that smell?" - Was the first thing heard as soon as the door opened. Mommy had decided I should sit in my mess for a little while 'to get used to being a stinky little puppy' as she said, but it was so hard. I had been trying to play with the toys she had set out for me on the living room floor and I was okay with it just being the two of us, but Marsha broke me out of playtime and I grabbed a blanket to try and hide. 

"Marsha! Be nice to your little sister, she was just getting comfortable in her mucky pants." She was trying to hide it, but I could hear the laugh in her voice. 

"Oh, sorry mama! I didn't know the baby was so small is all." Both of them were hiding the teasing laugh as best as they could, but I knew. 

"Moooommyyyyy! Can I have a change now?" I whined from under the plush blanket. 

"Now sweetie, we talked about this…" Liliana began and I helped her finish. "... babies don't ask to be changed." Our tones were very different and Marsha couldn't hold back any more and burst into laughter. "Oh! I think your big sister just volunteered to change you!"

I dropped the blanket in shock to see my expression mirrored on Marsha's face, but we could both see Liliana was being serious, so I crawled back to the nursery behind the grumbling older wolf. "Walked right into that didn't I baby sis?" I couldn't help but giggle to myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later we were all back in the living room, the Goosebumps movie on TV. Marsha was playing on the switch while I was busy with Legos. Liliana had gone back to her office to take care of things and the doorbell rang.

"Oh, Rachel? You wanted Chinese, they're here." Liliana called from the back of the house. 

I looked down at myself in nothing but a wolf print onesie and diaper. "M-marsha?"

"Nuh uh squirt, you wanted it, you go get it." She grinned at me as I slowly got up and walked anxiously to the door. On the other side was a thin young person in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and black denim vest covered in patches and pins. They had a long bubblegum pink mohawk and a shocked look for a moment as they took me in. They looked me up and down before smiling. 

"Aww, hi sweetheart, is your mommy, daddy or guardian home? I need an adult to sign for the credit card slip." They smiled, my cheeks puffed out and Marsha burst into a giggle fit in the next room. I wanted to fuss, but their study tone and kind demeanor stopped me. I held out my hands expectantly, but he didn't relent. Liliana rested her chin on my shoulder, a feat with me being about half a foot taller than her. 

"Oh hello, I'll take care of that." She took the slip, signed it and handed it back to them. They handed me the food and ruffled my hair. 

"Thank you miss! Have a lovely evening." They turned and I saw a big white rabbit back patch on their vest. "Glad to see you found someone, Liliana." They did as they walked away.

"Thanks Jessie. See you later." I huffed as I looked back at her. "What, are you surprised?"

"Honestly… I really shouldn't be anymore. My mommy has all the connections, but…was that magic or…?"

"Jessie's delivered to the club on party nights before. I don't think anything really fazes them anymore." Marsha offered from her spot on the couch. "Plus you're too cute to upset anyone."

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 3