LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Moon Forever

So, I had a little bit of a time getting things out, but I'm back at it. There are a few other posts on my WordPress if you want to catch up, but this is the first page of my new story. Hope you all enjoy! 

I will be posting the rest of Displayed and Future Derailed I have out as well soon. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/11/13/first-moon-forever-1/

Where do I even start? Hi, my name is Rachel. Oh, gross… that feels so forced… how about…

As long as I can remember, I’ve always been obsessed with werewolves. What started as terror, grew into a fascination and even desire. I wanted to be a werewolf. As a kid I remember Winnie in ‘Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School”. I always thought she was really cool. Then I started reading and found books like ‘Werewolf of Fever Swamp’, ‘Night in Werewolf Woods’ and ‘Werewolf Skin’ were always my favorites, but my Goosebumps books seemed to vanish. Turns out that was from one of the school bullies hiding them in a closet, but as a kid I was convinced I was learning too much and the werewolves were trying to stop me. 

When I found ‘Cycle of the Werewolf’ at the library, I had to check it out and… let’s just say it was an eye opening experience. Possibly the first time I’d seen so much blood in a picture book, not to mention the entirety that was the February entry. But even with how intense it was, my little fourth grade mind just loved it. Over the years I saw movies like ‘An American Werewolf in Paris’ (I don’t want to hear how it isn’t as good as London, it’s just the one I saw first.), ‘The Howling’ and the ‘Ginger Snaps’ series.  Hell, I lost my virginity when a girl I was dating at nineteen put on ‘Dog Soldiers’ and her strap-on. All that to say, I was obsessed. 

That obsession led me to dive into the legends, then the history surrounding those legends. I started looking for sightings, confessions, anything that could possibly lead me to become a werewolf myself. So far as I can tell, they usually have packs. Sometimes those packs end up in places of power for their area. I’ve even heard a rumor that there’s a werewolf mayor somewhere in the US. 

Over the last month, I’ve stumbled across rumors of one of the most powerful alphas, if not the most powerful, in the country living less than an hour from me. From what I can tell on the hunter sites, this alpha keeps their pack well under control and even has helped the hunters in the city. I plan to make a trip next week to see if I can find them. 

<Edited by @Aliceko_chan over on Twitter!>

I've decided on Friday as the actual upload day for this. Hopefully that'll keep me a head of it. 

?

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/11/20/first-moon-forever-2/

"Hey ma. Sorry for calling so late. I just got in the car and realized I hadn't told you yet. I'm thinking about moving to the city, so I'm going to take the week and look for a new apartment and everything. I love you and will talk later." I couldn't tell her what I was really hoping to do, but if I did pull this off I wouldn't likely be coming home to stay. Every bit of lore I'd studied said that the pack would all live within the territory. I'd honestly be lucky if I was able to go back alone to get my stuff. 

Taking a deep breath, a smile crept across my face. Even if this didn't work, a week in the city would be nice. Hitting play on "Love Crimes" by Moonspell, I shifted into first and pulled out of the parking lot. Let the hunt begin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

After checking into the hotel I went through their brochures until I found a local map and headed up to my room. Setting up for the week I put my laptop on the little desk and pinned the map to the wall. While my computer booted up, I found a few hotspots I remembered popping up while I was looking for sightings. You had a few parks and bars, the obvious go to places. There were a few near an old unfinished construction site. Once everything I knew of was marked, I logged in and checked my usual sites. Nothing new there, but I decided to try my luck with a Google search while I was at it. 'Werewolf sightings near me'.

'/r/weshouldnevermeet' from this morning. If nothing else, this would be good for a laugh, so I clicked the link. 'This is my first time posting and I know it's going to be hard to believe, but I think I saw a werewolf last night.' Okay, good start if not completely predictable. 'I went for a jog to clear my mind. When I was going by The Venue, I saw what I thought was a big husky in the alleyway but as I got closer it seemed to notice me and lift up onto it's hindlegs and… grow? I guess that's what it was? One moment I think I'm looking at some lost dog and the next it's standing up, towering over me. I know that sounds crazy, but… it was a werewolf… right?'

Okay that intrigued me so I looked up The Venue, but it was just some poppy dance club. As unlikely as it was, I still marked it on the map to check out if all else failed before lying down to get some rest. It was going to be a long night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I could obviously stake out one of the locations on the map, but I opted instead to check out the local goth club. So after throwing on an MCR shirt, some grey and black leopard print leggings and a frilly black skirt I headed out into the night. It was still early enough, so I decided to walk. I happened to pass by The Venue on my way. The building was brick with pink and purple neon lights and on a decently lit street from what I could looking around. Definitely not what comes to mind when you think 'werewolf hangout', but you never really know. 

Club Monkshood however, was dark brick that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. All the other shops on the street were closing up and it was starting to get dark as I walked up. The wooden sign on the wall was the only indicator that it was actually an establishment, this was the kind of place you expected to read about in a lycanthropic novel. Feeling hopeful I headed into the small crowd. I instantly felt out of place. 

• Like 1

Here's the third installment! I hope everyone enjoys and sticks with me. This one is more of a slow build, but I'm having fun with it. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/11/26/first-moon-forever-3/

As I took in my surroundings, I instantly felt like a kid who had wandered into her parents party. Everyone was in dark leather and silk. They all looked so regal and here I was looking like a scene queen. It was almost enough to turn around and head right back out the door. I was never one to go to clubs, let alone one so nice as this. All my life had been spent behind some book or screen. Sure I had read about goth clubs and everything, but I always assumed the media had just romanticized the culture. 

So there I stood, head down and biting my lip while I debated my next step when I heard a deep growling voice. “Are you sure you’re old enough to be here, sugar?” The southern drawl caught me off guard at first, but as the possible insult registered I quickly looked up, I’m sure with a fire in my eye. “Whoa whoa whoa. I was only teasing. You just looked so nervous that I had to break the tension with a joke… guess that didn’t land though.” All pretenses of the fake southern accent were gone, replaced by something more akin to what you would expect from a lifelong surfer. Looking the guy over, I could maybe see him riding the waves at some point. He looked like one of the Coreys had grown up to dress like a vampire. 

Tutting, I looked him in the eyes. “Oh Edgar! Guess you finally gave up the fight, huh?”

“Oh, you know the Lost Boys. I’m so sorry, the teased out pixie cut made it seem like the Cullen’s were more your speed on vampiric lore. How ever will you forgive me?” He was still teasing, but I could tell there was no malice. 

“You could start by buying me a drink.” I grinned. I smiled for the first time since walking through the doors. Looking around I could tell that while everyone was far more well dressed than me, none of them were judging my fit, most didn’t even notice me. Of course, I was so wrapped up in my own narrative I had begun to feel like I was the protagonist instead of just another person trying to enjoy life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next hour or so we sat and chatted about things. A lot of movie talk for sure. At first it was really varied, but eventually I brought up werewolves. “… Cursed, Howl, 100% Wolf… which, yea it’s a kids movie, but it was super cute.”

He chuckled. “You’re really into them, huh?”

“You could say that, yeah. Actually, I saw something about sightings of them in the area. You know anything about that?” Glancing around the room, I noted that no one seemed to give me any mind. If there were any lycanthropes here, surely they would’ve heard me right? 

He gave a belly laugh, but after a moment he realized I wasn’t laughing. “Oh, you’re serious? Yea, I’ve heard some talk… but werewolves aren’t real… you know that right, Rachel?” He looked at me the way my parents had many times. Like I may be completely delusional. I started to get up. 

“Thank you for the company and drinks, but I think it’s about time I head out.” He reached out to me. 

“Wait… one of my friends swears she saw one last night… I could give her your number and maybe you two could talk. I don’t want to believe in stuff like that, but if it could help her…” He trailed off and I gave him the number to a burner phone I picked up for things like this. 

“Thank you, Danny. That would be great. Have a great night.” I headed out the door. I didn’t want to be there after that look of pity and fear. He didn’t believe they were real and that was fine, but that look… I needed to get out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought about using one of those rideshare apps, but at that moment I just wanted to walk.  Going back by The Venue, I saw a little blonde woman talking with the bouncer. She happened to look in my direction and it felt like she was looking me over. She was really cute in a bubblegum pop princess kind of way. She gave me a little wave, turned to say something to the bouncer and headed back inside. A warm feeling washed over me as I thought ‘maybe I’ll go ahead and check this place out tonight.’

• Like 3

So, I'm going to be busy most of tomorrow. Figured I'd go ahead and post this today to have one less thing to do. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/12/02/first-moon-forever-4/

I could feel the bass growing as much as the warm feeling was as I approached the door. "You're covered." Said the bouncer as he removed the velvet rope to let me in. Once through the doors, I was momentarily overwhelmed by the intensity of the bass, swirling neon lights and all the people on the dance floor. Even with this being exactly what I had expected, it was still just so very much to take in. I closed my eyes and shook my head to try and get my bearings, when I opened them I saw the woman heading onto the dance floor. She winked at me as she beckoned me forward. 

With little to no thought about why, I followed behind this beauty as she made her way to the middle of the dance floor. Once I finally made it up to her I tilted my head slightly to look down at her. She couldn't have been more than five feet. I wasn't sure how I hadn't noticed before. She nodded towards me, hands cupped around her mouth. I leaned in as she stood on her tiptoes. "You're adorable, dance with me?" The way she spoke it sounded like a question, but it didn't feel like a question. She had the faintest hint of a Russian accent, like maybe she was third generation and it just barely managed to hang around. 

"I can't dance…" I mumbled out.

"Just follow me, I've got you." And like instinct, my body followed her lead. We danced for what must've been hours, but it was so nice. I felt like I was where I needed to be at that moment and nothing else mattered. Finally she took me by the hand and led me further into the club and upstairs to a private room. It was much quieter here. She slid into a seat and patted the spot next to her. "Sit, cutie."

Five foot nothing, pastel little club girl and I was the cute one? I let out a little giggle as I slid in next to her. "Thank you so much. That was so fun!" 

"Oh darling, you were fun. You just needed a little nudge is all. I'm Lilliana, and who do I have the pleasure of spending my evening with?"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, I'm Rachel." I blushed bright red. How had gotten so wrapped up in everything I hadn't even introduced myself? 

"No need to be sorry, sweetie. It's been a very quick night, hasn't it?" She asked and I nodded.  "You must be starving, can I get you anything?" She slid a tablet across the table to us. 

"Oh, you don't need to do that." I waved my hands at her generosity. 

"But I do and I want to. I insist." She said, pushing the tablet into my hands. I scrolled through the menu looking for something cheap I could eat. "Get your favorite drink too." She added, to which I nodded. After making my selections I handed it back. "Tequila Sunrise and… awww, nuggies and juice. Precious!" My cheeks flushed anew as she made a quick selection before putting the tablet down. "Now, how about you tell me about you." And as I did she listened intently. She didn't even bat an eye when I talked about my fascination with werewolves. She offered a little about herself while we spent the better part of the night chatting, eating and just enjoying each other's company. At one point she took my phone, not the burner, and called her own. I'll call you tomorrow, we should get together. 

• Like 3

Why do I get the feeling our girl has found her target and doesn't realize. Or has her target actually found her?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I really hope everyone is enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/12/10/first-moon-forever-5/

Liliana refused to let me walk back to the hotel even though it was only a mile or two. "No ma'am! I will not risk you getting hurt after I kept you out so late. The driver is coming up the road now, they'll take you back. Two thirty is far too late for a young girl like you to be out walking alone." I looked down at my shuffling feet. Was it really that late? How did I not even realize? And why did it feel so warm and fuzzy to have her insisting like this?

As the car pulled to a stop, she opened the back door and helped me into the seat, kissing me on the cheek. "I had a lovely night, I hope you'll call me when you wake up. I really would enjoy spending the day with you." I nodded, at a loss for words after the sweet little cheek peck and she shut the door. Minutes later I was walking up to my room lost in thought. I had come to the city to try and become a werewolf, but if I could get a girlfriend as wonderful as Liliana that would be great too. Oh gods, werewolves… I forgot I had been going to that club because of the sighting!

I hit ‘call’ on the most recent number in the log. The phone rang for a minute before going to voice-mail. "You've reached Liliana! If this is business, please call the other number. Otherwise leave a message and I'll get back to you."

"Liliana! I wanted to warn you, I was in that area tonight because I heard about a werewolf sighting. I know you probably don't believe they're real, but please be safe. Call me when you get this." I know I must've sounded insane, but I needed her to be okay. I would feel awful if she went through all the trouble to get me back to my hotel safe only to get attacked herself. As I wondered what my next move was, my Ovid began to ring and I looked to see 'Liliana <3'. "Hello, Liliana?"

"I know I said I couldn't wait to talk to you again, but goodness. An eager little one aren't we?" She chuckled. Her voice sounded deeper, like she had been running or something. 

"I just… I was worried." My heart began to calm down and I realized I had been panicking. 

"Worried about me? Oh, you are so sweet. Rachel, I'm fine. I got a ride right behind you. I was just… in the shower."

"Oh, okay. Thank you for letting me know you're okay. I'm sorry if I seem too eager."

"No way! You're sweet. Now get some sleep and call me when you wake up and we'll see what kind of fun we can get up too." 

"Yes ma'am, good night." I said before hanging up. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. Turning on the TV I curled up around one of the pillows. Why had I said yes ma'am?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up. I thought about getting ready for the day first, but the thought of 'call when you wake up' hit me, so I rolled over and grabbed my phone. After the second ring it clicked over and I heard her chipper voice. "Well good morning sleepy head, how're we feeling?"

"Ugh, fine I guess. H-how're you?" I groaned out.

"I'm doing very well. Glad you called, does that mean you'd like to get together? I could show you around the city, maybe hit a few of the spots you mentioned?"

"Oh that would be great. Where should I meet you or…" I could kick myself. I was moving too fast. 

"Or I could come to the hotel and help you get dressed?" She teased. 

"Help me get dre… I wasn't going to… but yea?" I stammered out getting flustered already. 

"Sure thing. I'll be there in a few minutes. Go ahead and get a shower and everything."

• Like 4