LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Moon Forever

Oh... today's not Friday? But... oh! It's a full moon! And the sixteenth? Guess I should post part sixteen then! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/16/first-moon-forever-16/

I followed her through the gate. Dense trees on either side of the driveway. After about a quarter mile we came out of the woods and I saw the gorgeous wood cabin. Behind it the lake stretched out, water glistening in the morning sun. It was more like something from a painting than what I would ever have expected. I could've never in my life anticipated I would be moving into a place like this, to live with the most wonderful woman I had ever met and I had only known her for a week. 

I parked beside Liliana and got out to get my bags. Liliana stopped me, grabbing my shoulder and bouncing a little. She was so giddy it made me grin. 

"We can get your stuff out later! I want to show you around first." She gestured at the wilderness around us. "And tonight I'll show you around this!"

My eyes were wide as I turned to take it all in. Driving up it had already seemed vast, but now that I was out of my car I felt so small. I had never been a real city kid, but I hadn't been in this much nature either. I felt overwhelmed and at home at the same time. The little wolf in the back of my mind was practically vibrating. It made me realize I was sniffing at the air. My eyes closed and I took in the world around me. 

"Good." I opened my eyes to see mommy watching me and I cocked my head. "You're allowing the wolf to access her home with you. I've seen so many new wolves fight their instincts. It takes them longer to find the balance."

I blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I guess it doesn't hurt that I wanted it either?" I mused idly out loud. Liliana pulled me into a big hug. 

"It sure doesn't!" She tugged me along into the house. I stepped through the front door into a cozy little living room. Marsha was on the couch playing a Pokémon game. 

"Hi squirt!" She greeted, tilting her head back smiling before going back to the game. I stuck my tongue out at her and laughed. Liliana took me around the house. The kitchen was amazing. There were a couple bedrooms, the master, mine with all my things already setup, two guests and one empty one. 

"This… this can be your nursery if you want?" She opened the closet to reveal the stash of diapers and clothes she had already had. 

"That sounds fun, but I have wondered why you already had stuff ready?" 

"Oh, well, I always hoped I'd find a little girl like you, but diapers are also just comfy."

I thought for a moment. I really wanted to play with that, so after a beat I burst out "Ooooh! MOMMY IS A CRINKLEBUTT!" Marsha burst into giggle snorts in the other room as Liliana's eyes widened and she blushed. 

"I… well…" She stammered and for a moment I thought I had messed up, but Marsha stuck her head into the room. 

"Ma! You found the perfect little brat for you!" She teased and Liliana fought the slight grin. 

"Both of you are brats!" She fake whined at us. "And you're the crinkle butt, I just had to make sure your diapers were comfy enough for such a tiny baby." My face scrunched up in a huff. I tried to protest, but I couldn't. My feet shuffled before I bounced over and hugged her. 

"Thank you mommy! You picked the cutest, most babyish diapers to introduce me to… me!" Kill them with sweetness, right? 

The rest of the day the three of us lounged around the house with games, movies and internet shopping. Marsha and Liliana gushing over how cute the types of things I picked for my nursery playroom were. They were both eating it up and I was living for their praise. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Again, it is going to hurt at first, but don't try and fight it. Once it's over, the pain just goes away." Liliana gave my hand one last squeeze before stepping away. The sun was just about down, I was encircled by pack and I could feel the wolf getting antsy. 

My skin rippled as fur sprouted. My bones ached and shifted. I could feel my organs shutting down while I watched my nose grow out in front of my eyes. My ears stretched and migrated further up my head. My tail burst out behind me. Organs, now rearranged and once again working as they should, made me feel like I was going to vomit for a moment, but instead I lifted my head and let out a howl.

"Oh lass, her fur is white and silver. The girl is beautiful." Winnie commented. I was beautiful? The wolf girl was very happy to hear this and I hopped on all fours with joy before testing my balance on two. I looked to Liliana in front of me and… "Oh my, it looks like her wolf is as wee as she is!" I had gotten smaller? Liliana, still in human form now looked me in my eyes. 

"My little pup." She cooed, giving my ear a scritch before stepping away to let the change take her as well. The rest of the pack followed her lead.  I watched as her silver grey form emerged before me and grew. She must've been over seven foot tall now. I got close and nuzzled into her. My lover, my mommy, my alpha.

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 5

Then the tiny  wolf led the holy folk from all into the forests where Mankind was ended in one swift night. Silence was the new nature save the endlessly echoing howl round then world. Thus came Fimbulwinter and the  gods died.

13 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Then the tiny  wolf led the holy folk from all into the forests where Mankind was ended in one swift night. Silence was the new nature save the endlessly echoing howl round then world. Thus came Fimbulwinter and the  gods died.

Wow you are super goth for such a small tyke *chuckles and snorts patting your head*

• Like 1

Wanted this to be it's own little part. It's not long, but I love it. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/18/first-moon-forever-16-2/

I ran, the wind in my fur. Down on all fours. I was free. Everything was right. Rachel was happy. Liliana kept pace behind me. The world was mine.

It had started as Rachel exploring herself and her new form, but once she was accustomed to it, she let me take the lead. Everything was new. Of course I had Rachel's knowledge of things, but it wasn't the same as just putting my paws to the ground and going. In the back of my mind, Rachel was giving me the information about things I showed interest in. Trees, the river, so many smells! 

I found a rabbit and chased it for a good bit, but we didn't want to hurt it. I could hunt. I could hurt the rabbit, but I knew I didn't need to. I didn't have to hurt the bunny to eat, even if it would be so easy. Rachel didn't want to kill it, and I knew I didn't either. I just wanted to play. So I did. Until the sun began to peek through the trees. 

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 3

I hope you enjoy this page! I'm excited to get the next few out and posted! So have this week's Awoooooo!

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/02/25/first-moon-forever-18/

"Last night was amazing!" I squealed, pouncing on Liliana. She woke up in surprise. 

"Oh my Gods. What time is it?" She groaned. 

"Ummm… nine?"

"Nine? How are you even awake, not to mention this hyper?"

"I dunno? I woke up and was still really happy?"  She laughed softly. 

"Good. I would've been more worried if you actually were sleeping in today. So… how do you feel?" She looked me over as she spoke. 

"I feel great. Yuki did is… sleeping?"

"Yuki?" Her head cocked. 

"Yea, I realized it was really weird that all I could call the wolf girl was… the wolf girl. So I thought Yuki would be good? She reminds me of the little girl in 'Wolf Children' and she liked it, so that's what we're going with. Did you name your wolf? Oh! Do we only change once a month or…like how does it work?" I know I was going too fast, but I was still super hyped from the night before and couldn't help it. 

"Hold on, hold on." She got out of bed and it was then that I really realized she wasn't wearing anything. Involuntarily I let out a low growl as I looked her over. "Down girl. I don't have the energy you do right now, but later you're going to pay for waking me up. For now…" She took my hand and stood me up. "We get breakfast."

Leading me down the hall I could smell the bacon and sausage already. "First off… I never named my wolf. She's always been more in the background. I know she's there, but all she shows herself as is instinct. Before you get worried, no it isn't odd that your wolf has been this vivid and vocal. She seems to also be the inner child you've repressed for so long. That reminds me… your job? Does it make you happy?"

"Well…no I guess?" I hadn't really expected such a huge switch in topics. "Why?"

"Quit. You'll have to at some point down the road anyways and if you're not happy, that isn't good. What have you always wanted to do?"

I stopped just outside the dining room. I honestly had to think about it. There was never one thing that felt like the perfect job for me. Everything I had done so far had just been because it was available when I needed something, but I did realize the last thing that I really enjoyed. "Well… I've always wanted to make people happy? Like create things or something like that? There's never been like, one thing? But different creative things? Writing? Drawing? I thought I could be a director or actor or something at one point?"

"So… content creator. You don't have to limit yourself to just one thing. You have all the time you could want to just try things. I'll have Maribelle help you figure things out. No unhappy wolves in my pack and no unhappy babies in my family." With that she pinched my cheek with a cheesy grin and picked me up despite our height difference. "Morning Winifred." She chimed as the older woman came in to me being sat in a booster seat. 

Winnie rolled her eyes and suddenly Liliana looked to be about five. "What have I told you about that name?"

Liliana let out a squeak. "Sorry sorry sorry, I'll stop." And Liliana lifted her magic. 

"Good. Now if you're done being sassy?" She eyed me and I felt like the world was growing around me. Suddenly the booster seat was much more comfortable. "Enjoy your day little one."

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 5

Happy Friday Awoo! I decided to go an interesting direction(to me at least) for some scenes I have in mind. This is the first of those. Hope you enjoy! ???

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/03/04/first-moon-forever-19/

I watched her look around the room in amazement. Ms. Liliana looked at me with a scowl. "What is she seeing?"

"Oh hush lass, the wee wolf is just seeing the world through the eyes of her inner child." I chuckled softly and gave Rachel's head a pat. "You know my glamor is strongest the day after mother moon is at her fullest."

"Winnie, you know I have business to take care of today, look at her, she's deep in little space right now. Honestly, maybe for the first time even." I caught her worrying expression. 

"Don't worry lassie, I can take care of your tyke for the day. It'll be good for her to experience this headspace with no risk of shame." Liliana nodded, but gave me a pout.

"Now I want to play with my baby girl…"

"There will be time for that later, and ‘toddler’ may be more accurate." 

Liliana fed little miss Rachel her breakfast as I went about getting some things set up for the day. When the alpha had to leave I caught her wiping tears from her eyes. It warmed my heart how she loved this girl for all that she was. It had been some time since I had seen her so whole. I had begun to worry she wouldn't find what she needed and that's never good for a wolf as old as she. 

The day with Rachel was precious and I did feel bad that Liliana couldn't be here to see her girl playing with toys in the makeshift play room I had set up for her. Flipping through kids shows it seemed she had quite the affinity for Blue's Clues. I couldn’t stop smiling as she played along with the little puppy on the TV.  Before the day was up I helped her back into her booster seat and put a plastic apron on the girl. 

"Let's paint a picture for your mommy, okay sweetie?" Rachel looked thoughtful for a moment, but nodded happily. By the time she was done, the paper was covered in a finger drawn picture of two wolves by the river. "Good job sweetie, Ms. Liliana will be home soon, so it's time to get this place and a little girl all cleaned up. 

~~~~~~~~~~

My day felt like a dream. I had played with toys, been incredibly engrossed in the stories of kids shows and even finger painted for the first time since I was four. It was wonderful, but I had wanted to do something since I woke up. I crawled on top of Liliana and growled playfully, but instead of growling back at me as I had hoped, she took my chin in her hands softly and looked into my eyes. 

"No ma'am. You've been in little space all day and I think it's still lingering a bit." I whined and tried to protest, but she continued. "I don't think tonight is a good time for that, I'm not risking hurting any part of you. No, I think tonight is a night for aftercare." She pulled me close and wrapped a blanket around us. "We have all the time in the world to do everything our hearts desire and tonight I want to be here for you while you reflect on your day. Tell me all about your little adventure."

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 4

Sorry this is super late, but happy full moon Friday anyways! 

Awoooo!

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/03/11/first-moon-forever-20/

The back of my truck was loaded down with boxes and boxes of new stuff for the sprog. I was going to have a word or two with Liliana about having such things delivered to a security company. Sure most things came in unmarked brown boxes, but the larger things, not so much. Bed Rails, set of playpen panels, and then there was the crib. It was all easy enough to explain as a friend that was expecting, that didn't stop the questions about the crib seeming larger than normal. 

Before I headed over, I messaged a few of the wolves to meet me at the lady's home to unload the mess so I could put it together. An hour later I was busying myself with the monstrous crib when she came by. I didn't acknowledge her, but she just stood behind me for longer than curiosity's sake. I grunted, but didn't turn my attention to her.

"Um, Ronnie?" She finally spoke, more meekly than I expected from one that had won the heart of Liliana.

"Yes pup?" I bit out as I dropped a board on my foot. 

"Can I help?" She shyly asked, having moved up behind me. 

"I don't see what help you could be here." I grunted, fitting the last bolt needed to get the thing freestanding. "Run along and… play." I could see her from the corner of my eyes as she puffed up her cheeks in frustration. The girl grabbed the box of Bed Rails and drug it down the hall. She knew she was strong enough to carry it easily, the dragging was simply a show of something I didn't have time to care about. 

I chuckled to myself and went back to putting in bolts when from down the hall I heard "Fuck." I made my way to her bedroom to see she had flipped the mattress over. Obviously not thinking about how easy it was to lift with her new strength. I stealthily slid up behind her and stuck one of her new pacifiers in her mouth. 

"Young princesses shouldn't use such language, child." And with that I left her stunned to go finish setting up her bed. 

<Edited by @Alice-chan>

• Like 5
On 3/11/2022 at 7:14 PM, LittleBigToof said:

"Young princesses shouldn't use such language, child." And with that I left her stunned to go finish setting up her bed. 

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, this is wonderful! Sadly I ran out of likes before finishing.

On 1/21/2022 at 1:49 PM, LittleBigToof said:

New wolf so confused. 

New wolf, who this?

Sorry, sorry, couldn't help myself.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:14 PM, LittleBigToof said:

I chuckled to myself and went back to putting in bolts when from down the hall I heard "Fuck." I made my way to her bedroom to see she had flipped the mattress over. Obviously not thinking about how easy it was to lift with her new strength. I stealthily slid up behind her and stuck one of her new pacifiers in her mouth. 

Heehee! She's a lucky little princess to only get a pacifier after using such language.

I hope there's more soon, I'm really enjoying it.

20 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Oh my, this is wonderful! Sadly I ran out of likes before finishing.

New wolf, who this?

Sorry, sorry, couldn't help myself.

Heehee! She's a lucky little princess to only get a pacifier after using such language.

I hope there's more soon, I'm really enjoying it.

Oh yes. I... I started a page for last Friday that was special for the full moon, but it's a bit naughtier and I'm still working on it. I don't write that many sexy time scenes, so it took longer than I thought sadly. Should be done for Friday though.

15 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

Oh yes. I... I started a page for last Friday that was special for the full moon, but it's a bit naughtier and I'm still working on it. I don't write that many sexy time scenes, so it took longer than I thought sadly. Should be done for Friday though.

Her were-potato form  howls at the  moon.

On 3/23/2022 at 8:08 AM, LittleBigToof said:

Yay! I'll be bouncing in my seat clicking refresh watching for it!

12 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Her were-potato form  howls at the  moon.

All the cute little were's and their big werecaretakers. It would be so nice to have a friendly werewolf who would let you cuddle in their lap for a nap or bottle.

Okay! Sorry about the delay, like I said this one is a bit streamier and took me a bit to workout. Have a very happy Full Moon Friday! (CW: Edging, Sexual play, Messing)

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/03/25/first-moon-forever-21/

It took me less than a week to explore the DL side of ABDL. Liliana was busy with pack business, so while home alone I was running around doing stuff in just a diaper and t-shirt. I was starting to realize just how nice they felt. Beyond the fact that they made me feel small, cute and safe, they also just excited me in a way I didn't realize at first. Especially when wet. 

The warm padding pressed against me as I moved. It was unlike anything I had really experienced before and I was realizing how bothered I was getting. With the house clean, I went to my room and pulled my pink wand from the bottom of my 'toy chest', crawled into my bed and took a deep breath. With the head pressed into the crinkling plastic, the toy hummed to life. Instantly the vibration sent chills up my spine. In my already excited state I wasn't expecting just how nice it would feel and let out a howl.

"Excuse me?" Liliana snapped me back to attention. I must have been so caught up in my arousal that I didn't even pay attention to the world around me. She made her way quickly to me and growled softly. Taking the wand from my hand, she squeezed my sodden diapered crotch. "Mine." She huffed out and nipped my ear. 

I bit back a moan as she took control. "Stay." She commanded. Her eyes were bright. The wolf was enjoying this too. So I lay there on my bed, a needy mess, waiting to see what she had in mind for her naughty little girl. 

It was only a few minutes, but to my flustered brain it felt like hours. When she came back she had the box of fun stuff I had picked recently and all but her underwear were gone. I gasped and squirmed. "Oh…Liliana? Now? I was so close."

"I know you were, and you didn't even wait for me. So very naughty of you. You're just going to have to learn." She tutted at me as she took a wrist and locked the first of the cuffs around it. 

"No. No no no. Please, no?" I fussed and squirmed as she repeated the process on each limb. Before chaining the cuffs to the straps coming from under my mattress, she looked me in the eyes. I knew she could get the answer she wanted just from my eyes or accent even, but I still thought 'green' to her.

With me all secured, she strapped the wand to my leg and left it to buzz on low into my damp diaper. She twirled across my room to my closet, wiggling out of her panties as she went. I watched from my bed longingly as she took one of the Unicorn diapers from my shelf and gave me the crinkliest reverse-strip tease ever. I was huffing as I pulled against my bonds. I knew I could break them, but my mistress had put them on and that was enough to keep me from actually getting free.

Liliana danced at the foot of my bed, her padded rump swaying from side to side and driving me crazy. How was I this turned on by a fetish I had never even considered a month before? I wasn't given too long to question it, because Liliana crawled onto my bed between my legs and over me. She pressed the wand between our diapers as she started to grind and pant herself. Now that she was astride me, she licked my neck, kissing all the way up til I turned to meet her. She kissed me deeply. A kiss that was both passionate and possessive. I could feel her energy as I returned it wholly. I was hers, but she was mine too.

As fast as she had been on top of me, she was gone and so was the wand. I let out a whimper as she leaned against the footboard. Looking me in the eyes she licked her lips. The magic wand hummed across the smooth plastic of her diaper. I was left to whine as she moaned with pleasure. I squirmed against my bonds, but it thrilled her more. Watching me wiggle helplessly as she grew ever closer to bliss. She pressed the wand more firmly into the crinkling padding, her muscles tensed and her breathing quickened. She was truly beautiful to watch and I was more needy than ever. 

She chimed off the bed and lowered the rails so she could come right up beside my ear. "Oh, does my little pup want to cum too? Then do it.~" And I knew exactly what she meant. I had brought it up a few days ago and how I didn't know if it was for me or not, but here I was. Strapped down to my bed, the head of the wand playing against my soaking wet diaper and... I whined. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and started pushing. The more I pushed out, the more intense Liliana got with the wand until all I knew was I was in bliss as the mess pressed against my rump. I was not the Rachel I came to the city as a month ago. I don't think that version of me would ever understand how something so gross and juvenile could be ecstasy.

(Edited by @Alice-chan)

• Like 1
18 hours ago, LittleBigToof said:

... I hope that's a good reaction! 

*can't do anything another the hide my face and squirm while blushing as I nod*