LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Identify yourself

DailyDi

I had SO MUCH FUN during the Toilet Paper Crisis lol. All my friends and family know I wear diapers 24/7, so I was always joking with them how life hasn't changed for me at all lol. "Yes, you all laughed at me! Well WHO'S LAUGHIN' NOW?! Mwahahaha! ?"  #UNAFFECTED! ?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Ellie Jean said:

I had SO MUCH FUN during the Toilet Paper Crisis lol. All my friends and family know I wear diapers 24/7, so I was always joking with them how life hasn't changed for me at all lol. "Yes, you all laughed at me! Well WHO'S LAUGHIN' NOW?! Mwahahaha! ?"  #UNAFFECTED! ?

Using diapers to avoid public restrooms is actually a great idea!☺️??????????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

My gender therapist told me that exact thing our very first or second session together over a year ago lol; said he might steal that as a suggestion for some of his other trans clients lol. ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Ellie Jean said:

I love this and I know exactly how this is. I had my diapers and wipes and my mommy and babysitter and I was all set. :)

31 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I can't even tell you the last time I have actually used a potty for a pee pee or poo poo. It has been  over a decade for sure since I started wearing 24/7 12 years ago. I have sat on a toilet to get a change before but never to use it. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I can't even tell you the last time I have actually used a potty for a pee pee or poo poo. It has been  over a decade for sure since I started wearing 24/7 12 years ago. I have sat on a toilet to get a change before but never to use it. 

Why would you sit on the potty for a diapie change????

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why would you sit on the potty for a diapie change????

I am talking about when I am out in a public family restroom. I am not going to lay on the dirty floor and I am way too big for the changing tables provided so sitting on the toilet for getting cleaned off and powdered and diaper rash cream is the best option.:) When I am home I don't sit on the potty for changes. I lay on the floor. 

• Confused 1
10 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

I am talking about when I am out in a public family restroom. I am not going to lay on the dirty floor and I am way too big for the changing tables provided so sitting on the toilet for getting cleaned off and powdered and diaper rash cream is the best option.:) When I am home I don't sit on the potty for changes. I lay on the floor. 

Cool! Yeah, that makes sense. I wish they made adult size changing tables, especially for you! Those make diapie changes all the better!☺️?????❤️?

• Like 1

It's dumb how they don't have adult size changing tables, they should make them! I do believe at least some places have adult sized changing tables right? There are disabled people who are medically required to wear diapers so it only makes sense to have something for those people to change on.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool! Yeah, that makes sense. I wish they made adult size changing tables, especially for you! Those make diapie changes all the better!☺️?????❤️?

I wish they did. It would make life so much easier on both me and my mommy and babysitter. They have the changing pads that I could lay on , but I am really tall and none of them are that long.  I am not laying on any public restroom floor whether it be a family restroom or not. 

53 minutes ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

It's dumb how they don't have adult size changing tables, they should make them! I do believe at least some places have adult sized changing tables right? There are disabled people who are medically required to wear diapers so it only makes sense to have something for those people to change on.

You are so right. I don't understand it. With so many adults with medical concerns and people with autism that are in diapers you would think they would have that option. 

• Like 1

Yeah! It's like the public just doesn't care about people who need to wear diapers. I understand not caring about the ABDL community considering it's not the utter most necessary but disabled people? Come on, disabled people NEED changing tables and it'd also be nice for us in the community to have an adult-sized changing table. Could be very useful for both sides.

2 minutes ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

Yeah! It's like the public just doesn't care about people who need to wear diapers. I understand not caring about the ABDL community considering it's not the utter most necessary but disabled people? Come on, disabled people NEED changing tables and it'd also be nice for us in the community to have an adult-sized changing table. Could be very useful for both sides.

You are exactly correct. The disabled are unfortunately overlooked in many places of the world. I do understand that this lifestyle of ABDL is not a necessity for having changing tables or anything like that, but for medical reasons and people who are disabled and in need of these things it is a necessity and should be looked as such. 

1 minute ago, Cushy Tushy said:

You are exactly correct. The disabled are unfortunately overlooked in many places of the world. I do understand that this lifestyle of ABDL is not a necessity for having changing tables or anything like that, but for medical reasons and people who are disabled and in need of these things it is a necessity and should be looked as such. 

Yeah! It's not just the changing tables situation that proves the world overlooks these poor fella's, almost everything we know isn't very supportive of disabled people! It's an outrage really.

14 minutes ago, justanotherdiaperlover said:

Yeah! It's not just the changing tables situation that proves the world overlooks these poor fella's, almost everything we know isn't very supportive of disabled people! It's an outrage really.

Yes this is true. I think some things have improved as of late because of pressure like handicap ramps/access to most places, but in many of those instances the disabled person has to go way out of their way to get to the same place as a regular would. Also many of the disabled people cannot drive and they do have access to bus service , but many of them cannot get to the certain stops to use this service. There is Uber and Lyft , but they are costly and I am not sure if there are free service for the disabled for that, but those sort of companies should think about that. These people need to get out, not only to medical appointment, but also to do social things. 

16 minutes ago, Cushy Tushy said:

Yes this is true. I think some things have improved as of late because of pressure like handicap ramps/access to most places, but in many of those instances the disabled person has to go way out of their way to get to the same place as a regular would. Also many of the disabled people cannot drive and they do have access to bus service , but many of them cannot get to the certain stops to use this service. There is Uber and Lyft , but they are costly and I am not sure if there are free service for the disabled for that, but those sort of companies should think about that. These people need to get out, not only to medical appointment, but also to do social things. 

I completely agree buddy! Although I would like to point out that a lot of public places do have ramps and various handicapped accessibilities. I just think that a lot of companies don't necessarily consider or take into account physically disabled people, because from a statistic standpoint they're a very low percentage of the population, still doesn't make it right though.????☹️

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I completely agree buddy! Although I would like to point out that a lot of public places do have ramps and various handicapped accessibilities. I just think that a lot of companies don't necessarily consider or take into account physically disabled people, because from a statistic standpoint they're a very low percentage of the population, still doesn't make it right though.????☹️

I agree they do have those ramps, but where they end up sometimes is so far out of the persons way it can be a hassle. I think that is very sad because they are not a statistic they are people. 

Basic.  But also lazy bastard at times too.  ?  But it's just me, so nobody to bitch at me.

And I saw a retort in a thread somewhere else (some other forum) that kinda settled it for good.  If TP has a printed/decorative pattern on it... what side is it on?   THE OUTSIDE - so by having the roll feed from behind you don't see the pattern!   Same with paper towels.   The only reason we ever mounted them "backwards" back home was when one of our cats had suddenly discovered how to unravel the roll!