LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone here ever deliberately wet their pants or bed to get put back in diapers??

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

WHAT?!??? Do you mean 21 months old?????

Nope, 21 years old adult because of medical issues and I am kept diapered since then. I'm kept in diapers due to my medical issues and diapers helps me get through in life.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Nope, 21 years old adult because of medical issues and I am kept diapered since then. I'm kept in diapers due to my medical issues and diapers helps me get through in life.

That's very cool buddy! do you live with your parents???

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's very cool buddy! do you live with your parents???

I live with my folks who are old and they understand I am diaper dependent.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do they baby you??

No they don't and they know that i'm incontinent and they know I am an adult baby and they let me be me. They even let me be diapered openly around the house in just a diaper and a t-shirt on.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

No they don't and they know that i'm incontinent and they know I am an adult baby and they let me be me. They even let me be diapered openly around the house in just a diaper and a t-shirt on.

WOW!?????? Your parents are so cool and awesome!??☺️? Do they let you have your paci too?!?????❤️?❤️?

• Like 1

No: There are different ways to get one's wish granted. Some of those lead to grief that outweighs the good results How about being changed in front of your friends? What about what would be put on the clothes line in an age before dryers were commonplace? How about being told in front of... "I washed your rubber panties" and having them put in your hand? What about someone seeing the rubber panties lying around or in the bathroom drying over the tub and asking whose they are? There is more than one way to skin a cat. Not only might you get your wish, but in a way that you will surely regret

On 11/18/2021 at 7:09 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Hmmm.? I think so?! I'm pretty sure I did, because I know I was in diapies until I was 6 years old. Which was SO much fun.? Unfortunately I don't remember but I really wish I could. And I know being in diapers for 6 years is what led to my diaper fetish. I'll always be grateful to my mom for keeping me in diapers as long as she did.???? I DO remember however, that I got to wear diapies to kindergarten for going poo-poo in. Although I don't remember ever being changed.?? Which is odd because I remember they had like a adult size bathroom way in the back of the room. it looked huge, but then again I was 7 back then. So I doubt if I remember correctly, nevertheless those were good times. I do remember going pee-pee a lot in those diapers though. Which resulted in a lot of yelling but I don't care.? Hehehehe!???❤️?

You were in kindergarten at age 7?

25 minutes ago, Wetpants63 said:

Hi, I was finally put back in cloth diapers and rubber pants from age 7 to 22 for bedwetting

Did you wear them full-time too buddy or just at night???

Mostly at night, at age 12 my cousin would tickle me until I peed in my pants, that summer I wore diapers 24/7.  I started HS at age 14, school was 1.5 miles away, halfway home I would pee in my pants. When I got home my mom would diaper me saying it’s probably from stress from starting at a new school. That summer I wore a lot during the day too.

4 minutes ago, Wetpants63 said:

Mostly at night, at age 12 my cousin would tickle me until I peed in my pants, that summer I wore diapers 24/7.  I started HS at age 14, school was 1.5 miles away, halfway home I would pee in my pants. When I got home my mom would diaper me saying it’s probably from stress from starting at a new school. That summer I wore a lot during the day too.

Did you ever wear AT school????? And if so, what was that like for you?

1 hour ago, Wetpants63 said:

My mom wanted me to, but I refused to wear diapers to school.

Looking back now, do you regret that decision???? Because I know I DID when I was younger.????

On 1/8/2022 at 3:02 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

WOW!?????? Your parents are so cool and awesome!??☺️? Do they let you have your paci too?!?????❤️?❤️?

My folks are cool and accepting of me being diapered. They let be diapered openly around the house

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

My folks are cool and accepting of me being diapered. They let be diapered openly around the house

Do they let you have a paci?☺️??❤️?

44 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do they let you have a paci?☺️??❤️?

I don't have a paci and they don't allow it. They simply treat me like an adult baby and know that I am not a normal adult.