LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers from amazon

Acorn

Question

4 answers to this question

@Acorn

I agree with my colleagues.  Amazon will ship diapers in PLAIN BROWN boxes.  If you order from most diaper companies, you will get the same.  A couple months or so ago, I ordered supplies from Northshore, and they shipped me over $600 in supplies in a plain box.  Amazon will ship anything in brown boxes, and most times, if it would be something you want as a gift, it may say "Item shipped in original package, and it may be easy to know what it is."

Even when I order from Northshore, the box does not give the contents away.  You should not worry to much about that :)

For Example:  When I donate to DD:  It will say something like "BiggerDiapers WWW" on my phone when I do that, but that's fine, and unless someone knows what you have ordered, or knows you wear or use, you should not have a problem.

I order all my supplies Northshore Directly :  This way, if there is a problem, Northshore can correct it fast, and the last time I did that from Amazon, they sent the wrong size of Booster, so we had to deal with that, but I have ordered Diapers on Amazon before, several times, and it comes in a plain box, so no worries :)

Take Care :)

Brian

• Like 1