LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The older i get

• waynecook52 changed the title to The older i get

I'm 63 with a well funded IRA and investments.  I plan on working for the heath insurance and pocket money until I can get my Medicare and maybe cut down on the work hours if I don't retire outright, so I'm not worried about my boss who is a great guy anyway.  I work hard and do my job fantastically, but should anyone ever get on my case for piddly crap, I'll just say, "So long!  Hope you can find and train someone else that will work as hard as me".  I still never want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers now and then, but the older you get, sometimes the less you care about some things.  At my age, I might not be that far from actually needing diapers, however my dad lived to be almost 99 years old and never needed diapers as an adult.

The older I get the more I want to be a actual baby forever and start my life over again from the ground up with all the affection and attention I could possibly want, all of it JUST FOR ME! Without all the crap that's in my life, well except for the crap that's in my pants!???????????????????????❤️☺️?❤️ LOL!????❤️??

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

The older I get the more I want to be a actual baby forever and start my life over again from the ground up with all the affection and attention I could possibly want, all of it JUST FOR ME! Without all the crap that's in my life, well except for the crap that's in my pants!???????????????????????❤️☺️?❤️ LOL!????❤️??

I hear ya. Some days you just want to escape the dregs of this capitalist lifestyle and go somewhere where their is no issues and can be completely content. 

Oh and diapers would definitely be a plus. lol

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, crono said:

I hear ya. Some days you just want to escape the dregs of this capitalist lifestyle and go somewhere where their is no issues and can be completely content. 

Yep! With all the diapies I could possibly want. Mostly Pampers, maybe some slip-on diapers for a quick change. So that Daddy's little one can spend more time playing, especially with his big brother Tommy!????❤️ Babyed to your heart's content! No having to be around shitty people, no putting up with the society's stupid crap, no having to get rid of your pacifier if you don't want to, etc.?☺️?❤️ Baby heaven!????❤️?❤️?☺️ And the best part, NO POTTY TRAINING AND HAVING TO BE A BIG BOY! Take that parents!!!! All for making us use the potty when we didn't want to and taking our diapers away and making us wear big boy underwear!????? No undies for us ever again! Diapers all the way! Everyday!!!!!!!!❤️??☺️?❤️????❤️???❤️???☺️??❤️

• Like 1
14 hours ago, crono said:

Capitalism work great!!! It is the people abusing the system for their own gain, or to just outright destroy it, that sucks!!! Also, the only people who dislike a free market and Capitalism are the same ones who do not participate in it.

The less I care about how long I'll live. Gotta go sometime... hehe, for us a bit more often!  Seriously though, so many ways to die, no sense worrying about it, just live life, be you and have fun (Something many "Adults" forget to do)!