LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dave Matthews concert

raekun

YIPPEE i am so excited to go see Dave Matthews Band tonight in columbus. At 55 bucks a ticket you can bet your padded rear i will also be padded. Hope this XP5000 will hold out ?

Anybody else into there music? 

Has anybody ever worn to a concert?

Have a great time tonight.  Hope you never have to stand in line for a bathroom.  Many years ago, I went diapered to the Thirsty Ear for a concert.  Haven't been to a big concert diapered.

15 hours ago, WetDad said:

Did two concerts in Oct-

Monkees & James Taylor / Jackson Browne

Enjoyed both, but liked the James Taylor more. ;)

James Taylor is one of only two concerts I have walked out of. He was boring and clearly high that night.

I don't think I could make it through a concert in one diaper.  When the flood gates open drinking beer and tailgating,  not even a MegaMax would survive for me.  

Have fun, be safe and enjoy the concert. 

In Juy 2019, I went to see KISS.  That was the first time I went to a concert diapered.  I had a couple of beers, wary that my Tena Ultima might not be able to handle too many.  It was so nice not having to rush to the bathrooms during the show.  Best concert ever.

At 49, I was one of the younger people in attendance and probably not the only one in a diaper.

On 11/6/2021 at 8:04 AM, DailyDi said:

James Taylor is one of only two concerts I have walked out of. He was boring and clearly high that night.

He's sober these days, and the show was great. I did walk out of a Yes concert once, bored to tears. I get what you are saying, a boring show is not worth my time.