LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New and Curious to this

24 minutes ago, BabyGlennyBoy said:

Hey everyone

My name is Glenn.  I have always been interested in diapers and being babies.  I pass by the baby aisle in grocery stores and want to be wearing one but I am nervous.

I wanted to reach out to this community to help.

Welcome buddy! We're glad to have you as part of our family! Feel free to look around. If you need any help just ask! Be sure to check out the chat, there's a lot of good conversations that go on there. Big hugs buddy!?☺️???❤️? I also like baby stuff and diapers. So If you ever want to chat with me, hit me up buddy. I'm always down to chat!??

• Like 3
13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Welcome buddy! We're glad to have you as part of our family! Feel free to look around. If you need any help just ask! Be sure to check out the chat, there's a lot of good conversations that go on there. Big hugs buddy!?☺️???❤️? I also like baby stuff and diapers. So If you ever want to chat with me, hit me up buddy. I'm always down to chat!??

@BabyGlennyBoy

I will echo what @BabySpiderBoy Just said. We are a family here on DD, and if there’s anything that you need, I am sure that you’ll be able to post and ask any questions, and we have a lot of different people with a lot of different interests for a lot of different reasons for being here: as I’ve stated another posts, we all may have started on different roads in our journey, but we end up here on DD, For whatever reason whether we be adult babies, diaper lovers, furries, mommies or daddy’s, or whatever,  We are here because we share one thing in common diapers: you should not feel guilty or ashamed because you like diapers or baby equipment or other facets of the lifestyle. Just remember that if you have a question or if you don’t understand something there are many of us here that might be able to give you further information or insight as to how we deal with or have dealt with certain situations.  

welcome to DD and feel free to look around! Also remember we have an active chat system And there are many of us that post, post in chat, or just chat. I am sure that you will be able to find like-minded individuals whether you post or whether you chat. Just remember when you’re in the chat system that you must ask permission to someone before you send them a private message. If you do not do this you may get a first time warning, polite reminder, Or you may end up getting a kick for violation of the rules. Many of us have a lot of differing experiences in our lives, and are willing to share our experiences. You need only ask!

A note about chat:  when you enter chat you will see a list of all the people that are in the room on the right side of the screen. Anybody that is listed under users, are people like you and I who are using the system and that are chatting with others in the channel. Anyone that you see that says “mods” or “admins”  are Chat moderators and administrators: if you get lost, or you get stuck, are you have a question, these individuals can help you. It is important that you follow their instructions, so if they ask you to do something is important to follow it: if you do not understand some thing then by all means ask, and one of us should be able to help you if you need it.

welcome aboard ?❤️?❤️?❤️

Brian

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to DD Glenn. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Please come on in, and be comfy. There’s lots of great likeminded people here, you may have noticed already. Feeling nervous about wanting to wear diapers is pretty natural, but you can get over that, if you truly want to. And you can rely on people here, to help you. Just about everyone has been there. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for the warm greeting.  I ended up going to Wal-Mart last night and purchasing a pack of Goodnites to wear.  I am 125 lbs so I am very skinny.  I was nervous buying them thinking inwa being judged.  When I got home, I put one on and it is very comfy.  I feel a sense of security when I wear.  It has been nice.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BabyGlennyBoy said:

Thanks everyone for the warm greeting.  I ended up going to Wal-Mart last night and purchasing a pack of Goodnites to wear.  I am 125 lbs so I am very skinny.  I was nervous buying them thinking inwa being judged.  When I got home, I put one on and it is very comfy.  I feel a sense of security when I wear.  It has been nice.

You are welcome!

By the way, Walmart called, and they know why you bought those Goodnites! ???

• Haha 2