LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth diapers and disposable boosters.

Hey! 

Something I was thinking about trying, to get more mileage out if a prefold without doubling up and adding bulk etc. Northshore and Bambino make great diaper boosters ( or doublers) and I thought "why just use these in disposables???? Why not in a cloth diaper too". So, next time I pin up into a fluffy cotton prefold, theres gonna be a booster inside as well....... See what happens with that ??

I've been doing that recently. With NS XL boosters. They really increase the absorbency.

The odd thing is the adhesive strip is great, when you put it in, it's all sticky and stays in place. When the booster is soaked, it's much less sticky an is easily removed from the cloth diaper. I don't know if it was designed this way, or just a happy coincidence.

• 1 month later...

I will often put on a disposable and then pin a cloth diaper over it.  It makes for a very bulky setup which is something I like. This morning I'm trying out a Walgreens brand. 

When I wear a cloth diaper my system involves a disposable booster of some sort and then a regular cloth baby diaper with of course plastic pants. This works well and depending on the style of my pants, I can be diapered secretly and discreetly.

I make booster pads out of Zorb3. I can wash and reuse them. Too hard to throw away anything in my garbage due to privacy issues, so It is easier to wash/dry and store reusable pads and diapers. I also make diapers with a terrycloth liner sewn into the flannel. Works great for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a Northshore diaper doubler along with a day weight cloth diaper. It adds to the absorbancy and gives peace of mind about avoiding the possibility of leakage.