LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Schedule?

Spanky

Something that I've always fantasized about,  for my fantasy little,  was some sort of a spanking schedule.  A list of bad behaviors and the spanking that would result. 

Back talk, bad words,  bad report card, failed test, lying, temper tantrum, wetting myself,  messing myself etc... A whole list of unacceptable behavior.  Then next to each behavior would be listed the number of swats given for each behavior.   There would be two columns, one for a bare bottom paddling (preferred method) and a separate column with the number of swats with my diaper on.

The swats for multiple bad behaviors would simply be added up.  

Anyone else ever thought of this or even had a list like this?

Definitely like the idea of tracking bad behavior for prescriptive spankings.  Anticipation is a huge part of what I like about being spanked, so watching the number of seats tally throughout the week would feed that for sure. 

I also love the idea of structured spankings. I’ve never had a “maintenance” spanking which I think would be a great motivator, i.e. “you’re getting spanked on Sunday night no matter if you’ve been a good boy or a bad boy.”

But what about a tracking chart for good boy spankings too? Like, if I did all my chores and behaved all week, I’ll get a sensual spanking, put to bed with a nice warm rosy glow on my bottom, instead of a nasty stinging paddling?

4 hours ago, BabyBear85 said:

Definitely like the idea of tracking bad behavior for prescriptive spankings.  Anticipation is a huge part of what I like about being spanked, so watching the number of seats tally throughout the week would feed that for sure. 

I also love the idea of structured spankings. I’ve never had a “maintenance” spanking which I think would be a great motivator, i.e. “you’re getting spanked on Sunday night no matter if you’ve been a good boy or a bad boy.”

But what about a tracking chart for good boy spankings too? Like, if I did all my chores and behaved all week, I’ll get a sensual spanking, put to bed with a nice warm rosy glow on my bottom, instead of a nasty stinging paddling?

That's an interesting thought. I've read about maintenance spankings a few times.  Just to make sure that you stay in line.

My fantasy little would be getting spanked all the time, though.  I  fantasize about being 5-6 and refusing to use the potty. 

My parents have tried everything,  but I  just won't go on the potty.  They'd set me on the potty and I'd just sit there and sit there. I'd have to go, but would hold it in. I'd tell them I can't go. Finally They'd let me off and put me in training pants. Right away,  I'd pee n poop my pants.  

They'd be furious and spank my bottom,  clean me up and a fresh pair of training pants.  Of course,  I'd eventually pee n poop them again. 

I'd eventually be put back into diapers.  This is where the list would come in.  I'd be told that if I refused to use the potty,  every diaper change would result in a good spanking.  A wet diaper would result in so many swats.   A wet and messy diaper would be more swats.  At each diaper change,  after the spanking,  I'd be asked if I was ready to try using the potty.  I'd say NO! I'd be put into a fresh diaper,  knowing that another spanking was sure to come the next time I needed changed. 

The diaper change spankings would be the start of the list and more bad behaviors would be added to the list as time goes on. Number of swats per offense could be adjusted over time,  as needed. 

When my partner and I use to spend the weekend over at the Auntie and Uncles house , they would tell us we both had to have bed time spankings before sleepy time . The excuse was it would make us sleep better. We all know better , lol . It was just a excuse to spank us because they liked giving them out as much as we liked getting them. 

• 5 months later...

I like the idea of maintanence spankings. It would be reminder about me being disobedient and having wetting accidents. I would love to be talked to like a little girl and how naughty I have been especially when my pants/panties are so wet then having my my pants pulled down while I stand in front of my daddy, then my wet panties pulled down and put over his knee and spanked with his hand or a hairbrush. Then I would be put in the corner with my wet pants and panties around my ankles. Afterwards I would get a bath where Daddy would wash me especially between my legs, then dry me. But because I am being punished, I would be put in a very crinkly diaper and be put to bed. Of course having a diaper on means I would wet myself until it was totally soggy and of course the same scenario the next day.

• 2 months later...

This goes into the paranormal. Never mind

Let's  tell it anyway. I received a very haunted doll. A person gave it to me. It is a very cute decoration until one night I heard a female voice. She said, "You have the foulest moth of any person I had ever met. The lady that haunts the doll was very religious. She threatened me and said If you do not watch your filthy mouth I'll take care of it like I took care of it with my children. There is no difference between you and a foul mouthed child.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Naughtydiaperbaby said:

This goes into the paranormal. Never mind

Let's  tell it anyway. I received a very haunted doll. A person gave it to me. It is a very cute decoration until one night I heard a female voice. She said, "You have the foulest moth of any person I had ever met. The lady that haunts the doll was very religious. She threatened me and said If you do not watch your filthy mouth I'll take care of it like I took care of it with my children. There is no difference between you and a foul mouthed child.

Wow. Thats wild

• 7 months later...

I could probably say I have a spanking schedule, but it's not written anywhere. Mommy basically keeps the list in her head and decides how many swats I get during my spankings. The only thing I know is however many swats I get is split into two sets, one set with my diaper on, and one set with my diaper pulled down, unless I pooped my diaper, then she'll take me to my changing table, change me out of my dirty diaper, clean up my bottom, and then, before she puts me in a clean diaper, she grabs me by the ankles, lifts my bottom into the air, and begins the second set of spankings then.

• Like 2