LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you have a tummy fold read this

Mindylou

I may be preaching to the choir but I just wanted to share a discovery I recently made. I have a ugly fat tummy fold that is impossible to keep dry during summer and often ends up with a rash especially staying in plastic back diapers. I use my deodorant/antiperspirant, same as I use on underarms, liberally in the entire fold and I have stayed rash free and dry. No skin sticking to each other and creating sores or anything. I have tried other things but this is what works for me. ?

• Like 2
On 10/27/2021 at 12:42 PM, Mindylou said:

I may be preaching to the choir but I just wanted to share a discovery I recently made. I have a ugly fat tummy fold that is impossible to keep dry during summer and often ends up with a rash especially staying in plastic back diapers. I use my deodorant/antiperspirant, same as I use on underarms, liberally in the entire fold and I have stayed rash free and dry. No skin sticking to each other and creating sores or anything. I have tried other things but this is what works for me. ?

Yeah, that has to be one of the worst things about being fat. I can definitely relate. I used to get rashes like that all the time. In my experience I had to use baby powder on my fat folds in order to stay dry. Thankfully I've lost weight since then but it still was a pain in the ass to deal with.??? I don't wish that on anyone!

• Like 2

In my experience I have tried cornstarch powder, medicated powder, Desitin diaper rash cream, antifungal creams and sprays and 4x4 bandage pads, all that added to the moisture to make a big under tummy mess. I ultimately started using period pads.. thinner ones.. folded in half lengthwise in the tummy fold to absorb moisture. This did actually work! Putting powder and a pad helped clear up the rashes and keep it dry. Then I started using the antiperspirant and nothing else, and have stayed rash free. 

• Like 1

Ok, so I have a question. I've just started wearing a couple of months ago, and I've been measuring myself over the fold and I put the diaper all the way over the fold. Should I be measuring myself under the fold for the right size diaper and then putting the diaper under the fold? Or is it just preference?

Over your tummy! Some men wear pants/undies under the fold but I think diapers should go up to around the belly button. I'm a woman so I'm not an absolute authority on this but if you want to wear like a baby, a baby's diaper is over the tummy. 

• Like 1

For the record, I have to wear my diapers under the fold.  If I tried to wear them up over my belly, they would be way too loose and just slide down.  Even when I fold the front of the diaper down a little so I can tape it on under the belly, they still have a tendency to slide down when walking.  I don't have a very big butt to stop that from happening.  Not a problem when wearing my jeans but sometimes even a onesie isn't enough to stop them sliding down some in back. 

• Like 1