LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Pleasant Feeling

Andy DL

Yes, very pleasant feeling laying on my back in bed and letting it just flow to the back of my diaper.  Sometimes I even make sure my diaper is not very tight up between my legs and point down so nothing hits the crotch of my diaper - it runs right down my butt cheeks to the back of my diaper.  But then, I always enjoy any first wetting in a dry diaper, feeling the warm wetness flowing out into my diaper and around my crotch and privets. 

• Like 3

Nothing like laying in bed on a cold, wet, rainy day when you're in a dry diaper and wetting it for the first time. Or wetting a soggy diaper, but there's just something about a new, dry diaper. Preferably with a little baby powder in it.  I think it's the feeling of going from dry to wet. When you're already wet and getting wetter, that's nice too but it's just not the same. 

• Like 4

We all like wet a dry diaper, we all love being in a wet diaper for hours, but there's also that aspect, when you've been wet all day in one or two different diapers, at the end of the day it's also so good to be again in a dry diaper

• Like 1

Totally agree with the comfort, warmth, expanding diaper, feeling the wetness and trickle in the back when I wet my diaper lying in bed on my back, and then drifting back off to sleep until the next time my bladder calls.

• Like 1

I agree, it's a wonderful feeling! It's especially good when you have a nice thick and fluffy adult baby diaper on like my favorite, the super dry kids and a T-shirt and you just lay there on your back making pee-pees in your diapie. Then you can feel the pee-pee slowly going in to your diaper, making the diapie get bigger and bigger and bigger, and more soggy. Then you can enjoy the warm pee-pees in your diaper.☺️???❤️ And then you can be like, "change me please Dada!"????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I agree, it's a wonderful feeling! It's especially good when you have a nice thick and fluffy adult baby diaper on like my favorite, the super dry kids and a T-shirt and you just lay there on your back making pee-pees in your diapie. Then you can feel the pee-pee slowly going in to your diaper, making the diapie get bigger and bigger and bigger, and more soggy. Then you can enjoy the warm pee-pees in your diaper.☺️???❤️ And then you can be like, "change me please Dada!"????

It is a wonderful feeling filling your diaper with pee pee. When I sit on the floor and play with toys I love the feeling of wetting and just going on with what I am doing building something with legos or playing with play doh. It is the comfort of having the diaper that makes it so enjoyable. That fact that I can just sit there and continue to play and sometimes not even notice I am going pee pee is wonderful. 

1 hour ago, Diapered Butt said:

It is a wonderful feeling filling your diaper with pee pee. When I sit on the floor and play with toys I love the feeling of wetting and just going on with what I am doing building something with legos or playing with play doh. It is the comfort of having the diaper that makes it so enjoyable. That fact that I can just sit there and continue to play and sometimes not even notice I am going pee pee is wonderful. 

I know right?! I absolutely agree buddy!?? That's the ultimate perk of having a diapie on. I would say that's my favorite thing about diapers in general.?☺️?????❤️???

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I know right?! I absolutely agree buddy!?? That's the ultimate perk of having a diapie on. I would say that's my favorite thing about diapers in general.?☺️?????❤️???

Me too

• Like 1

I remember when I first started wearing Attends in the 90’s and I’d start peeing while lying on my back but halfway through my wetting I’d have to roll over onto my stomach in order to stop the diaper from leaking all over my bed (sometimes I’d just continue to lie on my back and let my diaper leak and feel more like a baby who has no control of my bladder and just wets his diaper whatever position he happens to be in).

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I remember when I first started wearing Attends in the 90’s and I’d start peeing while lying on my back but halfway through my wetting I’d have to roll over onto my stomach in order to stop the diaper from leaking all over my bed (sometimes I’d just continue to lie on my back and let my diaper leak and feel more like a baby who has no control of my bladder and just wets his diaper whatever position he happens to be in).

Sounds to me like you needed a way thicker diapie on.?? I can't stand a leaky diaper!?☹️? that always makes me ONE unhappy baby!??????????????

• Like 1

Yup!!! Something very pleasurable and comfortable about that first release into a dry (or damp) diaper! The feeling of relief ( of coarse) and trusting and knowing that everything else will stay dry ( pants, chair, bed etc) plus...... Noone else knows what you just did in your pants!!! ??

• Like 1