LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being asked if you feel better after pooping

On 10/25/2021 at 10:31 AM, JP403 said:

wow that's a crazy story that you didn't realize you were incontinent at first. How did you become incontinent? Also wow, you were a child in the 50s and me I was born in 2003, what an age gap there is on this site but that's okay ?

It was a different world in the mid 1950s. We had One Pediatrician for the whole city and kids wetting their pants wasn't incontinence because it wasn't called anything but bed or pants wetting... that's just what kids did. My mother was raising my sisters and I Alone while Dad was in Korea and even with a 'diaper service' (pin on cloth diapers and plastic or rubber pant were the only diapering choice at the time) three bedwetting kids was a lot of work.

When I said "it was  a different world", WWII and Korea were vivid memories to everyone I knew and most of us didn't have Fathers and/or Mothers. Some of my friends were lucky and had one or both of their parents that were still Overseas and, Oh, don't forget the Weekly Air Raid Siren at Noon (all over the USA) and Duck and Cover... That was how we practiced hiding from a Thermonuclear Blast over the Air Force Base. And Polio Before the Vacine.

We call 'em the Good 'Ol Days now, and I have No Idea WHY... because They Weren't!  ?

On 11/21/2021 at 10:22 AM, skizics said:

It was a different world in the mid 1950s. We had One Pediatrician for the whole city and kids wetting their pants wasn't incontinence because it wasn't called anything but bed or pants wetting... that's just what kids did. My mother was raising my sisters and I Alone while Dad was in Korea and even with a 'diaper service' (pin on cloth diapers and plastic or rubber pant were the only diapering choice at the time) three bedwetting kids was a lot of work.

When I said "it was  a different world", WWII and Korea were vivid memories to everyone I knew and most of us didn't have Fathers and/or Mothers. Some of my friends were lucky and had one or both of their parents that were still Overseas and, Oh, don't forget the Weekly Air Raid Siren at Noon (all over the USA) and Duck and Cover... That was how we practiced hiding from a Thermonuclear Blast over the Air Force Base. And Polio Before the Vacine.

We call 'em the Good 'Ol Days now, and I have No Idea WHY... because They Weren't!  ?

oh wow crazy times it sounds 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

every time mommy sees me when i am playing with my toys and i start squatting and my face turns i push as hard as i can and i let out a extremely big and long poopie in my diapie and i sit and the huge mess squishes and smears all around my diaper butt she will ask "does it feel better now you made a big poo poo in your diapie my little stinky diaper boy" it makes me feel really little baby that's ready for a diaper change it's great. that reminds me when i was building a new lego set last night after dinner mommy and i had a little mommy baby time  we were building a new lego set that i bought yesterday we were building it in the nursery i had a big urge to go poopie in my tykables little builders so i crawled over by my diaper change table and let out a really big poopie in my diapie and mommy asked me that exact same question it made me blush and pee alot i felt like a little 2 year old.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

every time mommy sees me when i am playing with my toys and i start squatting and my face turns i push as hard as i can and i let out a extremely big and long poopie in my diapie and i sit and the huge mess squishes and smears all around my diaper butt she will ask "does it feel better now you made a big poo poo in your diapie my little stinky diaper boy" it makes me feel really little baby that's ready for a diaper change it's great. that reminds me when i was building a new lego set last night after dinner mommy and i had a little mommy baby time  we were building a new lego set that i bought yesterday we were building it in the nursery i had a big urge to go poopie in my tykables little builders so i crawled over by my diaper change table and let out a really big poopie in my diapie and mommy asked me that exact same question it made me blush and pee alot i felt like a little 2 year old.

wow you're so lucky! I wish I had that too! ?

• Sad 1
19 minutes ago, JP403 said:

wow you're so lucky! I wish I had that too! ?

Maybe one day you will buddy.? you never know!? I'm sure you'd make a cute little baby for any Mommy and Daddy!?????☺️????????❤️??

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Maybe one day you will buddy.? you never know!? I'm sure you'd make a cute little baby for any Mommy and Daddy!?????☺️????????❤️??

that made me blush ☺ 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, TheLadandDisciplineCouple said:

I'm a caregiver and do ask this question sometimes.

I recently changed a poopy bum too. 

wish you were my caregiver 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, Lilstinkypoopeepants said:

Really enjoy being watched whilst I am going number two and this being pointed out in a rather fun making manner and the resulting humiliation is an awesome feeling. Being asked if you are going number two whilst doing so is really good for making the level of embarrassment far better ???

Do you like to be changed in front of people too?!?????♥️??????????

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Lilstinkypoopeepants said:

Really enjoy being watched whilst I am going number two and this being pointed out in a rather fun making manner and the resulting humiliation is an awesome feeling. Being asked if you are going number two whilst doing so is really good for making the level of embarrassment far better ???

I'm one who doesn't like embarrassment and humiliation. Just like being asked in a loving manner 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...