LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being asked if you feel better after pooping

Has anyone ever pooped and been asked by their cg "does that feel better"?  I am wondering this because a cg asking me this after I poop is something that would really make me feel little!

• Like 2
  • JP403 changed the title to being asked if you feel better after pooping

I’ve never been asked that, but it’s super adorable — and something I’ve seen actual babies and toddlers asked by amused/proud/loving parents many times.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nonny said:

I’ve never been asked that, but it’s super adorable — and something I’ve seen actual babies and toddlers asked by amused/proud/loving parents many times.

yeah being asked that by a cg would really trigger little space for me

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, diaperjack101 said:

I don't like pushing. I like to let it go without straining. A slow poo just comes out, spreading up my balls. The bigger the better.

So much yes to this. Unlikely though it must sound to most parents, who can’t remember (and are about to have to clean it up yet again in some awkward public place), a nice semi-firm poop slowly spreading and squishing forwards and backwards in your pants this way has got to be one of the nicest feelings of being a toddler.

And then getting to sit in it for a while before you’re changed.

As a grownup, it’s such a funny, special, secret, regressive way to enjoy the feelings of my own body.

• Like 2

This kind of interaction was fairly normal when I was a child back in the 1950's. I was always constipated and always wet my bed and pants. Even though my Mother would always say I was potty trained at 18 months old she was always putting me back in diapers for 'this' road trip or 'that' special occasion and most every night for my bed wetting. I can remember asking my mother if she could take my diaper off so I could poop on a toilet and she almost always said "use your diapers", "that's what they're for". (It would take me well over an hour to have a Bowel Movement and diapers were just more convenient).

My mother called my Pooping episodes The Ribbon Shits and she always made me wait for awhile before changing me. I remember how annoyed I would get when she wouldn't stop looking down the back of my diaper to "see how full my britches were". Then, if I asked to have my diaper changed, my mother would say "let's wait for a little while to make sure you're finished and then tell me to "go play". I remember playing with friends while I was pooping in my pants and I remember how much I liked sitting down on my Tricycle so I could squish poop all over my butt. At the time I didn't realize that "My Secret" wasn't that much of a secret, and my mother was just dealing with an Incontinent child (me) the best way she could. When my mother picked me up to lay me on the Fold Down ironing board she used as our Changing table, she would sit me on her hip and ask me if "that felt good" as she patted my full diaper. I always thought she was asking if my Squishy Diaper felt good and I always said Yes. What she really wanted to know was if my Cramps from all the pooping felt better... Oh well. I'm still incontinent and I still like the feeling of sitting down in a newly filled (cloth) diaper.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, skizics said:

This kind of interaction was fairly normal when I was a child back in the 1950's. I was always constipated and always wet my bed and pants. Even though my Mother would always say I was potty trained at 18 months old she was always putting me back in diapers for 'this' road trip or 'that' special occasion and most every night for my bed wetting. I can remember asking my mother if she could take my diaper off so I could poop on a toilet and she almost always said "use your diapers", "that's what they're for". (It would take me well over an hour to have a Bowel Movement and diapers were just more convenient).

My mother called my Pooping episodes The Ribbon Shits and she always made me wait for awhile before changing me. I remember how annoyed I would get when she wouldn't stop looking down the back of my diaper to "see how full my britches were". Then, if I asked to have my diaper changed, my mother would say "let's wait for a little while to make sure you're finished and then tell me to "go play". I remember playing with friends while I was pooping in my pants and I remember how much I liked sitting down on my Tricycle so I could squish poop all over my butt. At the time I didn't realize that "My Secret" wasn't that much of a secret, and my mother was just dealing with an Incontinent child (me) the best way she could. When my mother picked me up to lay me on the Fold Down ironing board she used as our Changing table, she would sit me on her hip and ask me if "that felt good" as she patted my full diaper. I always thought she was asking if my Squishy Diaper felt good and I always said Yes. What she really wanted to know was if my Cramps from all the pooping felt better... Oh well. I'm still incontinent and I still like the feeling of sitting down in a newly filled (cloth) diaper.

wow that's a crazy story that you didn't realize you were incontinent at first. How did you become incontinent? Also wow, you were a child in the 50s and me I was born in 2003, what an age gap there is on this site but that's okay ?

What a wonderful fantasy for me to have my wife check my diaper, ask me if I feel better with a messy diaper, and then ask if I want to get changed now or later. This scenario, for me will remain fantasy. Although my wife knows about my diapers, wetting, and messing, there is a passive acceptance that this is part of who I am, but no participation.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Moochie said:

What a wonderful fantasy for me to have my wife check my diaper, ask me if I feel better with a messy diaper, and then ask if I want to get changed now or later. This scenario, for me will remain fantasy. Although my wife knows about my diapers, wetting, and messing, there is a passive acceptance that this is part of who I am, but no participation.

this is my fantasy too

On 10/25/2021 at 1:31 PM, JP403 said:

wow that's a crazy story that you didn't realize you were incontinent at first. How did you become incontinent? Also wow, you were a child in the 50s and me I was born in 2003, what an age gap there is on this site but that's okay ?

Wow!  That's an awesome story.   During that period of time,  a lot of accidents in your pants or bed would have resulted in a punishment.   How great your Mom was.

Did you ever delay telling your Mom that you needed changed so you could enjoy your messy diaper riding around on your tricycle?

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Wow!  That's an awesome story.   During that period of time,  a lot of accidents in your pants or bed would have resulted in a punishment.   How great your Mom was.

Did you ever delay telling your Mom that you needed changed so you could enjoy your messy diaper riding around on your tricycle?

I think you meant to reply to @Skizics

• Like 1

I haven't been asked,  but I  definitely do feel better now.   I  had a huge dinner last night,  plus some snacks and a big dose of Metamucil right before bed last night. 

I could barely hold it in to get my diaper on.  

I  really felt better today after I pooped my diaper. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I haven't been asked,  but I  definitely do feel better now.   I  had a huge dinner last night,  plus some snacks and a big dose of Metamucil right before bed last night. 

I could barely hold it in to get my diaper on.  

I  really felt better today after I pooped my diaper. 

oh I bet you did

39 minutes ago, Three Rivers said:

Yes, always feel better after a good poop. If it happens at home, my wife will always ask "Feel better now"?

wow lucky you 

On 10/25/2021 at 12:31 PM, JP403 said:

You were born in 2003?! I was 8 years old back then! Boy, how time flies!?? The early 2000s were badass!? God, I wish I could go back and relive those years! I loved them SO much.❤️?❤️?

17 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You were born in 2003?! I was 8 years old back then! Boy, how time flies!?? The early 2000s were badass!? God, I wish I could go back and relive those years! I loved them SO much.❤️?❤️?

wow so you were born in 1995. Yes I have vague memories from being 3 and 4 and I sometimes wanna go back

27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I was already 25 when you were born.  Makes me feel old.

9 minutes ago, JP403 said:

wow so you were born in 1995. Yes I have vague memories from being 3 and 4 and I sometimes wanna go back

Wow buddy, that's very cool. What was it like growing up for you in those years?! I've never talked to a Gen Z'er before. How did you get interested in diapers buddy? And I'm following you by the way!?☺️????❤️?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow buddy, that's very cool. What was it like growing up for you in those years?! I've never talked to a Gen Z'er before. How did you get interested in diapers buddy? And I'm following you by the way!?☺️????❤️?

I'll follow you back. My interest in diapers started when I was 11

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, JP403 said:

I'll follow you back. My interest in diapers started when I was 11

Wow! That's interesting and awesome. Tell me more about your diaper experiences.??❤️☺️ I'm very curious!

8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! That's interesting and awesome. Tell me more about your diaper experiences.??❤️☺️ I'm very curious!

I'll message you directly okay?

• Like 1