LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced diapering.

I'm kind of between an ab and a dl. I'd love to experience some diaper forcing. Whether it's some light bondage or some desperation. There are couples or friends that enjoy this kink. I'm jealous. I do have a friend but I only see him maybe once or twice per year. I saw him late summer in San Francisco and spent the whole time being diapered. One late morning he took me to a park, completely diapered (a disposable under a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants). He was diapered and another diaper friend too. His other friend was being diaper forcing  by my friend. I really was interested when he said he had to have a poo. It was like he was trying to hold back. I could see that he was getting desperate and finding a spot to hide. But my friend put him on a bench and made him sit still. I liked seeing him dominated and trying to not mess his diaper. After 15 minutes it became clear he was loading his diaper. It was so hot that I poo'd too. Surprisingly it was an unexpected massive poop. What a day. On the car back his friend was given a binky after he was sucking his thumb. I couldn't stop for me sucking my own thumb. When we got back we all sat around having a beer. His friend had a bottle.  So I sat next to him and felt the bottom of his loaded diaper. Then my friend came over and felt and sqeezed the bulge. Eventually me and his other friend had a great jerking poogasm. 

I wonder how that would work with another partner. Diaper forcing someone, making them desperate, and having a gigantic poo when they had been forced. Maybe a band around someones binky. I guess there are all kind of different kinks. But as long diapers are used, I'm all in.   Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time. 

• Like 1

Somewhat like my fantasy of diaper discipline.   Good behavior would earn diaper changes,  powders and creams, and even use of the potty.   Bad behavior would mean being put into diapers for extended periods of time.  No powders or creams.  Forced to use the diaper for both #1 & #2.  Bad behavior would mean that I'd have to stay wet and messy a long time and good spankings to go along with it. 

That's really awesome,  your friends friend having to sit on a bench,  out in the open and use his diaper.   The only thing that would have made the story better is if his butt was already sore from a good paddling. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forced diaper use was once a dream of mine when in my youth.

Would have done anything to be forced to wear only diapers and taken out in public for all to see my wet/messy diaper. 

But that dream never happened so I had to do it on my own.

On 11/9/2021 at 7:42 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

Forced diaper use was once a dream of mine when in my youth.

Would have done anything to be forced to wear only diapers and taken out in public for all to see my wet/messy diaper. 

But that dream never happened so I had to do it on my own.

And fortunately you did! I'm proud of you buddy!???❤️

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Once again I must comment on "How things have changed over the years". When I was growing up, being punished meant a Spanking for the Pain and/or Diapers for the Humiliation (Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child). For me, from my very young point of view, this was normal. It's a wonder that any of us make into adulthood... Period!

Oh, And don't forget...

All of it would get you arrested today because the Idea of Child Abuse just wasn't part of the conversation back then.

• 1 month later...