LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Still having trouble completely emptying my bladder into a nappy

Jackk

So this has just happened. I'm at home and I was really desperate for a wee and thought I had a good opportunity to go in a nappy so I padded up and although I really needed to go and am live alone so at no risk of being caught spent about 5 minutes composing myself before I finally started to pee I let about a few spurts before I managed to let out a continuous flow. It felt wonderful and the ID maxis that I've been using had no problem holding it. To my surprise I also managed to do a small poo as I continued to urinate. I eventually stopped after what felt like ages and I pulled down my trousers to find that the nappy had taken it perfectly and there wasn't even a spot on the boxer shorts I'd been wearing over the nappy.

I took the nappy off thinking I'd done a good job and got in the shower to clean myself up but found that I needed to go again so ended up taking quite a long wee in the toilet meaning there was plenty left in my bladder that I'd not managed to do in the nappy.

Not sure how I can manage to finish myself up in the nappy next time and would like some tips.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Maybe try wearing your diapers a little longer next time.  Give yourself time to empty your bladder and enjoy your day. 

Thing is when I wear nappies I want it to look and feel like I've had a proper accident like an incontinent person would have and therefore I normally change as soon as I can. When I wet I need it to be a completely full bladder and I can't get to the toilet before I wet myself. If I stop and then wait around in a wet nappy before wetting some more wouldn't feel right to me. 

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, that's a tricky one buddy. I don't know.? But can we be friends Jack? I like you!???

Sure

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jackk said:

Sure

That's awesome! Thanks buddy!??? I can't wait to get to know you more! And I wonder if you have any other wild stories to share.???☺️❤️ *High Five!*?️

7 hours ago, Jackk said:

So this has just happened. I'm at home and I was really desperate for a wee and thought I had a good opportunity to go in a nappy so I padded up and although I really needed to go and am live alone so at no risk of being caught spent about 5 minutes composing myself before I finally started to pee I let about a few spurts before I managed to let out a continuous flow. It felt wonderful and the ID maxis that I've been using had no problem holding it. To my surprise I also managed to do a small poo as I continued to urinate. I eventually stopped after what felt like ages and I pulled down my trousers to find that the nappy had taken it perfectly and there wasn't even a spot on the boxer shorts I'd been wearing over the nappy.

I took the nappy off thinking I'd done a good job and got in the shower to clean myself up but found that I needed to go again so ended up taking quite a long wee in the toilet meaning there was plenty left in my bladder that I'd not managed to do in the nappy.

Not sure how I can manage to finish myself up in the nappy next time and would like some tips.

Maybe you could try taking some medication buddy.?

• Like 1

It takes some training to make your brain realize that when you have a diaper on that is OK to let go. But if it is a problem somehow then a bladder only has so much capacity and the urge to go should override whatever is holding it back. I find that holding my breath helps a lot when I want to let a little bit out.

• Like 1

As most have said, perhaps next time keep your nappy on longer especially if it hasn’t maxed out.

Running water also makes me go again very quickly after emptying my bladder.

When I brush my teeth I always get the urge to pee again even if I have just been, it also happens occasionally in the shower. 

I always find drinking lots of water helps get your pee gin clear and it always flows out better in my opinion. I always relax as much as possible being nappied/diapered is an enjoyable time so Don't feel stress about not completely emptying your bladder. Relax and remember your nappy needs to be used for its intended purpose it won't leak its designed to soak up lots and lots of pee. ???