LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mamabug & Dr J.... where did they go?

I may be way behind the curve here... the other day I was in the chat / board and realized I hadn’t seen an update from MamaBug nor seen Dr J on in a while.  

I hope all is well with them both.

joey 

• Like 1

I had an ongoing commission with Mamabug, we emailed back and forth for a while because of this. She mentioned a handful of times that she was going to be married and getting ready for the wedding or something along those lines. She stopped replying shortly after that. So, I'm not worried about it. It's most likely what @AwakenEvilsaid, they're probably just busy enjoying each other and their new married life. They'll most certainly be back once their new life together settles in. As someone who is married myself, I can confirm during those initial first few months there's nothing else in the world that matters other than your S.O. After that slowly you start allowing things back into your life again, once you get settled and comfortable, still prioritizing each other, but being able to do other things as well.

• Like 1

Ok, that makes sense.  I knew they were engaged, but when I hadn’t seen them on in a while & I started to worry.  I’m just glad they are doing well.  They are a big part of this community.  I completely understand and support the prioritization of themselves and their new family.

I look forward to seeing them back soon.

thanks 

Joey 

• Like 1