LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just curious here, I've been a customer of North Shore for sometime now and love their service and products.  But I've just seen a product from XP Medical called the XP5000.  Has anyone here used those diapers?  If so how do they compare to the Betterdry and the Megamax?  My need is for a good bedwetting diaper. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Groot

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Kapelmeister said:

Just curious here, I've been a customer of North Shore for sometime now and love their service and products.  But I've just seen a product from XP Medical called the XP5000.  Has anyone here used those diapers?  If so how do they compare to the Betterdry and the Megamax?  My need is for a good bedwetting diaper. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Groot

I did a review on them, group search it.

Hey everyone thanks for the replies i really appreciate it.  I think I'm going to stick with the Betterdry for now and try some Megamax samples and possibly switch to those.  Lately the tapes have been giving me trouble on the Betterdry and this last batch the tapes have been tearing the plastic exposing the fluff.  A pair of PUL takes care of that problem but I'd really like a more reliable diaper for my bedwetting.