LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Princess Pink V2?

Wheels

Hello, anyone here try these yet? So far there's one video from the manufacturer, and another featured review on YouTube linked by the manufacturer. I did read on the site that one of the "features" was a trimmer fit, but the cynical side of me sees that as a potential negative, particularly for an overnight diaper. Trimmer might be nice for daytime under your clothing, but in bed there's no real need to hide anything. I like that they kept relatively close to the original print characters ? 

Either way, I'm looking forward to hearing some other independent reviews that compare them to the first version!

• 4 weeks later...

I'd not heard of a V2 for the Rearz Princess Pink. I will say the currently available version on their webpage, which I suppose is their version 1 is my all time favorite disposable. I'm a DL mostly and don't use dips for their intended purpose. I tend to focus on feel and fit, *crinkle* noise. How babyish they are. Fits a lot like Tykables Camelot diapers, which used to be my favorite, now second favorite.

If there is a version 2 for the princess, I look forward to trying it out, adding my 2 cents when that happens.

I want to get my hands on some of these but I haven't yet. The originals were great, and the new ones still look really cute. I don't think they've downgraded the capacity, but I won't know for sure until I've had some on. I'm always a little bashful about wearing a really *pink* diaper like those in front of my wife, so I don't buy them by the case like I do with their other products. 

• 6 months later...

Curious if anyone has tried these, specifically the L size.  It looks like the L is moving towards the M to fill that gap, which if true is good for me.   Any comparisons in sizing of the new L with the old M and L for this diaper?

Just bought a case of Rearz medium and they work great. But I ordered a sample pack (2 diapers) of large to see if they fit better. I'm actually a cloth diapered person but decided to try disposables. They're okay but I'm not totally sold on them. They do hold a lot and don't leak.

I now have some of these in size large, and they fit my overstuffed frame fairly well. I'm a size 38 waist, about 210 lbs, legs on the larger side (think tree trunks), and the waist dimension is definitely generous for me, but I'd say that I'm closer to the maximum leg size that could be accommodated. It's hard to compare them to the previous generation, but I'd probably venture to say that they are very close. Certainly not dramatically smaller.  

• Like 1