LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does it get less sexual?

On 10/20/2021 at 3:20 PM, rusty pins said:

I can see that.  My first orgasm when I was 11 going through puberty was in a wet diaper.  If I hadn't already have been hooked on diapers, I sure would have after that!

Good for you!??

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, DailyDi said:

So, as an asexual DL, I'm curious. Does wearing diapers become less sexual to you, and more normal or borring? Seems like it would be hard (teehee) to keep it exciting all the time.

Everything becomes that if you overdo it.

On 9/18/2021 at 3:47 AM, square_duck said:

This is kind of subjective, in that diapers mean something different to different people. When I was younger.. ( MUCH younger) I used to get really.....errrrmmmm.....ummmm... "Aroused" while pinning myself into my makeshift diapers. It used to happen when I started using disposables as well, buuuuuuuuuttt..... Not so much any more, which is actually nice, in a way.... Since being in a state of arousal made pinning/taping much more difficult, and getting a good fit almost impossible! ??

Now it's no issue, no problem....which possibly comes from getting old ?... Or just being so used to wearing when I want.....for the last....what?.....50 years!!!!??

So, it really depends on what "you" like, and what turns you on with regards to diapers...it is all at that kind of personal level.....??

Herp-derk bingssipwoo!

On 10/20/2021 at 3:20 PM, rusty pins said:

I can see that.  My first orgasm when I was 11 going through puberty was in a wet diaper.  If I hadn't already have been hooked on diapers, I sure would have after that!

I never really liked going through puberty. I kinda cried on the inside. I always wanted to stay a little boy!??? Besides being a little boy has so many advantages!?????❤️?☺️?❤️

I am Asexual and wearing diapers and being in my baby space is about the comfort and the security  and being cared for.Being Asexual there has never been a sexual aspect to it for me . The things I mentioned in the first statement are far enough to keep me happy in wearing diapers and being an adult baby.  

I've waited a while before replying to this.  I think I needed to try to get my thoughts into some sort of order first, although I don't know whether I've succeeded at all.

My sexual activity used to be pretty vanilla, until fairly recently.  My fantasies and basic urges were somewhere else though.  I've always had a thing about breasts.  Loved them but didn't understand why.  It wasn't until I reconciled wanting to wear nappies with my more juvenile inclination to behave immaturely into realising I was pretty much a classic AB/little, that I fitted all the pieces together.  I suppose that was 25 or 30 years ago.  But my sexual activity stayed vanilla, and so not really fulfilling for me. I was just doing what was expected of me I suppose, by my partner and my society in general.  And the underlying sexual tension and lack of fulfilment was always there.

The past three years have changed everything really.  Now I'm nappied full-time, and my wife plays the part of my Mummy to to some extent.  There is no longer any sexual tension about wanting to be in a nappy because I'm always in one.  That's made a huge difference, and I rarely get sexually excited, which is a big plus point for me.  I still need sexual relief sometimes, but I no longer need to act a part to get there.  Mummy puts me to her breast and gives me relief at the same time, which feels just right.  The big thing here is it doesn't matter any more.  I can just take things as they come, without desperately yearning for something else.  As far as sexual excitement is concerned, I'd be happy never to be there again, but the hormones are still there, so I still need attention from time to time.  It gets easier as you get older of course!

• Like 1

A few of us were talking about this in another thread.

My take is that if it was just a fetish thing, it's hard to see why some of us would live it 24/7 for years.  That WOULD get old.  I said:

"For sure there is (or at least, once WAS) a sexual dimension to my DL thing but I note that DL pre-dated hormones and sex and seems to be surviving the inevitable wind-down of sex drive very nicely.  I wonder if my DL aspect was just an overlay on sex rather than a core driver of it".

It seems pretty clear in my case that ABDL certainly is a lense through which my sexuality passed.  ABDL certainly had a profound influence here and in my younger days, I had a lot of fun playing around in a sexualised ABDL genre but I don't think that's the root of it (no pun intended).  My nappies are an emotional comfort/security thing except at night where they are by now an operational necessity.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Diapers haven't been a sexual thing for me for a long time. When I first began experimenting with them sure. Now they're more of a comfort and secure feeling and I use them as intended. 

Once in a while if my diaper rubs or tugs a certain way I might get a slight sense of arousal, but that happens with my other underwear too. I guess I'm just not much of a sexual being anymore.

• Like 1

For me, it's partially dependent on whether or not my headspace is in "horny mode". Here's an example: the physical stimulation my diapers give me is always arousing. However, when I'm going through an episode (mentally) where my libido is much higher, my physical response to y diaper is significantly enhanced by my mindset. Then as my libido wanes to relatively neutral, the physical arousal still feels really good but I don't obsess over it as much.

The only problem I have is it's not predictable for me. I can go for a few weeks or a couple months where my libido is neutral. By that I mean if I had a partner, I am happily willing to please them if they initiated, but I'm in different if they don't. However, seemingly out of nowhere a shift can happen, and I'll have weeks or months where my libido goes full throttle, so much so that I have a difficult time concentrating because all I want to do is indulge my sexual thoughts whether it be with a partner or by myself. And both the physical and visual stimulation of my diapers during this time really takes it up a level.

I like having both ends of the spectrum, I just wish it was more predictable or controllable. It would be great to have a two weeks on where I can enjoy my sexuality to the fullest, then two weeks off where I can be most productive. Unfortunately I don't know how to make that happen.

There has always been a sexual component for me and there probably always will be. That's probably why it's so hard to meet other people who are into diapers, especially now that I'm married. Even if a diaper change is not inherently sexual, there is that slippery slope that it puts me off of the idea.